- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites 8 Day European River Cruise Hard Rock Hotels Unlimited-Luxury® Elite Island Resorts
Carnival CruisesBarbados Cruise & Stay Mexico-Caribbean Cruise & Stay Miami-Caribbean Cruise & Stay More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Caribbean Cruises
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- Holiday Extras
- My booking
Perfectly located on a long stretch of less travelled, secluded white sand beach lapped by gentle waters, this intimate Antigua beach hotel is situated no more than forty steps from the calm waters of the South West sunset lit coast. Simply styled rooms with traditional Caribbean four poster beds all with verandas where you can enjoy the cool ambience. Overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea with stunning views of nearby Montserrat, Keyonna Beach, a couples only Antigua hotel, is located in Johnson's Point, closely situated to other seafront restaurants and attractions. This small all inclusive Antigua hotel is the perfect base to explore the sights and sounds of the island while enjoying intimate romantic Antigua accommodation.
Price Match Guarantee
We will not be beaten on price!
Ask a Travel Advisor to beat your quote now on 08444 999 330
- Located on the beach with private balconies and en-suite bathroom, Standard and Beachfront Rooms have double four poster beds, iron/ ironing board on request and air conditioning.
- Situated either on the ground floor or first floor of the Beach House of this Caribbean small boutique hotel, enjoy the cool trade-winds from your plantation chairs, steps from the beach. Simply designed with traditional handmade wooden furniture and soft furnishings in natural/neutral shades.
All rates are All-Inclusive rates and comprise:
- Accommodation with daily maid service
- Lunch a la carte
- Table waiter service at all meals, no buffet
- Dinner with daily changing menu
- House wines by the glass
- Soft drinks
- Cocktails, beer, brand liquors and spirits
- Bali beds and beach towels
- Government taxes, service charge and staff gratuity
At additional cost for the guests:
- Rental cars
- Wines and champagnes served by the bottle and premier brands
- Laundry service
Couples only, no children under 12 years accepted.
*Rates inclusive of tax and service charge.
Keyonna's Beach Restaurant
- Keyonna Beach provides a unique setting for casual secluded beachfront dining offering a range of fresh seafood and locally sourced vegetables - enjoy good food served in a relaxed environment overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- The restaurant provides a contemporary mix of international cuisine with a strong local influence, sourcing available locally grown vegetables from nearby farmers' markets on a daily basis. Fish, freshly caught and individually selected from local fishermen, is a staple on the menu, along with other specialties including spicy local dishes, pasta, tender steaks and classic salads.
- The staff ensures the highest most personal levels of service, always with the friendly Antiguan smile.
- Enjoy a lazy day on the beach, savour a massage on your verandah overlooking the Caribbean Sea or on the soft secluded sands, or relish a more active day partaking in any of these nearby activities:
South Coast Horizons
- A short walk along the coast from Keyonna Beach, South Coast Horizons provides snorkeling and kayaking adventures, commencing through the protected mangroves out to Cades Reef, Antigua's biggest coral reef.
- Enjoy a walk through the unique and exotic palm tree garden; relax in the shade of 900 palms which include the Date Alexander, the Butterfly and Fan palms and see the collection of exotic birds kept in a purpose built aviary.
- A nice beginner site with a multitude of marine life and a 10m depth make it an enjoyable site. The reef provides a collection of numerous dive spots, each offering large amounts of soft coral, such as sea fans, as well as a colourful marine life.
- It is divided into two sections - the outer area where divers and snorkelers can swim around to their heart's desire, and the protected inner reef where much of Antigua's rich marine life begins. The outer reef is where you can find a variety of large animals, such as barracuda, green and spotted moray eels, lobsters, eagle rays, and nurse and reef sharks.
- A part of Cades Reef has been turned into the Underwater Cades Reef Antigua Park, providing excellent shallow diving and snorkeling. Here, anyone can experience the joys of world famous diving in Antigua, no matter what diving level you are, or whether you are seasoned as a diver, or just a beginner.
- Nearby Boggy Peak (also known as Mount Obama) provides a one-hour climb taking you to the top of the highest point on Antigua, from which you can spot the neighboring islands of Montserrat and St. Kitts.
Antigua Rainforest Canopy Tour
- Situated in the Rainforest about 10 minutes drive from Keyonna Beach, the Antigua Rainforest Canopy Tour is a unique eco-tour through Antigua's lush rainforest where you embark on an unforgettable journey through the verdant forest, high above the trees.
- There are a series of zip lines, some in excess of 200 and 300-feet long, crisscrossing the gorge varying from 200 - 350 feet high. The tour also comprises short trails and suspension bridges, which are completed with a unique, absolutely safe, 'Leap of Faith', a controlled 36 -foot vertical descent to descend in a fun way!
Stingray City Antigua Snorkel Adventure
- The adventure starts out on land among the resident monkeys and parrots followed by a short speedboat ride to a shallow pool with a white sand bottom surrounded by beautiful coral reef. Enjoy a unique experience of touching and feeding a Stingray, together with snorkeling amongst magnificent coral reefs and colourful tropical fish.
Jolly Harbour Golf Club
- Designed by leading golf course architect Karl Litton of Florida, this is an established par 71, 18-hole championship golf course, one of the Caribbean's premier golfing venues. Adjacent to the Jolly Harbour Marina, only 10 minutes drive from Keyonna Beach, and surrounded by excellent shopping and beaches, it is set in lush tropical parkland.
- Easterly breezes cool you on the fairways that have been sculpted into green hilly landscape, with seven lakes to make this 5,587 yard golf course more challenging.
(*The activities described are not supplied by the hotel and are listed for information. The Front Desk can assist you with your arrangements for tours and activities which are not included in the all-inclusive package and are subject to additional costs.)
- Keyonna Beach provides an intimate venue for your destination wedding, particularly for those couples seeking simplicity and seclusion. The wedding team can assist with every detail, ensuring that your special day is spectacular, stress free and remembered for a lifetime, or select a personal wedding planner for even more customised bespoke services.
- Commit to the love of your life with the stunning Caribbean Sea in view or barefoot on the beach. The wedding team will assist with every detail of your destination wedding from arranging your documents, to coordinating the wedding ceremony on the beach, restaurant or other exotic location of your choice, and decorating your wedding with Caribbean elegance. You have the luxury of enjoying your Caribbean wedding stress free and in island style.
Keyonna Beach "Destination Wedding Package"
Price US$1,000 Includes:
- Round trip taxi service to the city of St. Johns.
- Taxi service for collection of documents.
- Registration fees and court house fees.
- 2 Copies of Wedding Certificate.
- Marriage Officer fee.
- Service of witness - ( if required )
- Cake - ( small 1 tier )
- 2 Bottles of House Sparkling Wine.
- Bridal Bouquet for the Bride and Button hole for the Groom.
- Arranging the ceremony at the resort.
- Choose your preferred location for the wedding at the resort.
- Decoration of the area chosen for the ceremony.
Extras that can be arranged:
The following are paid directly.
- Video US$275.00
- Photographer US$320.00
- Hairdresser US$75.00 and up
- Manicure US$30.00
- Pedicure US$40.00
- Steel Band US$200.00 and up
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Dont worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"