- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Located on the gorgeous West Coast of Barbados, the legendary Sandy Lane Hotel re-opened in 2001, with its classical design of coral stone set in a mahogany grove overlooking a stunning stretch of beach. Sandy Lane boasts larger suites with the very latest in amenities, a new state of the art Spa, superb gourmet cuisine, plus a tennis centre and 45 holes of championship golf.
Sandy Lane Price Chart
Accommodations include 112 rooms and suites as well as a stunning 5-bedroom villa. Rooms are spacious, averaging 900 square feet, luxuriously appointed and each uniquely boasts Italian marble floors, plantation-style furniture, a large private verandah, flat-screen television with in-room entertainment system in addition to personalized private bar, electronic "Do Not Disturb" and "Make Up Room" features and parabolic speakers on the verandah and in the bathroom.
Sandy Lane has 112 luxury rooms and suites:
- 26 Orchid rooms
- 6 Luxury Orchid suites
- 10 Ocean rooms
- 60 Luxury Ocean rooms
- 5 Dolphin suites
- 3 Luxury Dolphin suites
- 2 Penthouses
- L′Acajou — Enjoy new world cuisine and fine wines in an open-air waterfront setting. The menu showcases the freshest island seafood, local delicacies and the best of imported products.
- Bajan Blue — Beachfront restaurant that offers an all-day dining option.
- The Country Club Restaurant — The Country Club restaurant is ideally positioned overlooking the 18th green - perched on a ridge, high above the coastline with a stunning view across the rolling fairways down to the serene Caribbean Seas below. It is a wonderful spot for casual dining in an elegant atmosphere; the all-day menu offers light fare with a Caribbean flare and the service not only meets, but anticipates your every need. Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., the Country Club is as popular with golfers as it is with visitors all of whom are warmly welcomed. So whether it's for lunch, coffee break or a wonderful spot to toast the setting sun - Country Club awaits!
- The Monkey Bar — Enjoy your favorite cocktail or after-dinner liqueur in a lively setting situated on the ground floor of the hotel. A fine selection of single malts, aged rums and cognacs, complemented by a selection of caviar and appetizers.
- Beach Bar — Located beachside, this bar offers an extensive selection of cold beverages during the day. With its impeccable service and friendly atmosphere, this is the perfect place to relax and indulge yourself.
- Pool Bar — A casual poolside setting close to the Spa offering drinks throughout the day.
- 4 restaurants
- 5 bars
- Swimming pool
- Refreshments service and non-motorised water sports. The Treehouse Club for children and teenagers including professional childcare. The spa including 14 treatment suites
- Meditation room
- Aerobics studio
- John Frieda hair salon
- 9 floodlit tennis courts
- 3 golf courses
- The Old Nine
- The Country Club and The Green Monkey
- Golf pro shop
A visit to the beach will be a most relaxing experience. The attendants will ensure that you are seated in the location of your choice, and they will cater to your every need, providing you with all your food service and delivering refreshing chilled beverages to quench your thirst.
No visit to the beach would be complete without a walk south to the Beach Club, where a complete range of water sports is available under the guidance of qualified water sports attendants. Activities include water-skiing, banana rides, kayaking, catamaran sailing ... even a trip to swim with the turtles. Reservations for these and many more exciting activities can be made directly at the Beach Club. Scuba diving and deep-sea fishing charters can also be arranged through the Beach Club.
If you prefer to swim in fresh water, then visit the pool, which is adjacent to the Spa. Swim in the serenity of the gardens, where you will find pool attendants anxious to ensure that all of your needs are met. Out of the water, your appetite can be satisfied on the Pool deck with choices from the pool menu.
The Sandy Lane Treehouse Club is a special facility dedicated for children ages 3 to 12 years and features
- Fully equipped indoor play space
- Tree House Dining
- The Den Teen Center
- Toddler Corner for ages 0 - 3
All facilities are designed for fun and safety, insuring quality and caring supervision from 10am to 8pm daily.
In The Spa - a splendid Romanesque building fronted by a spectacular waterfall cascading into the large freeform swimming pool - highly skilled therapists are waiting to rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit.
Each suite offers a private shower, bathroom and changing facilities where you can relax and escape. Nine suites feature private landscaped gardens and three have hydrotherapy pools.
Inspired by the example of the ancients, Sandy Lane has created a unique treatment concept that blends traditional cultural therapies from the Caribbean, the Far East and Europe with a balanced philosophy of health and well-being.
These are treatments of rare quality and exceedingly high standards, delivered by a team of therapists who are committed to providing personalized care to every client. But the greatest therapies of all are the Barbadians warm hospitality ... and the exclusive experience that is Sandy Lane, one that you can never forget and will long to repeat, time after time.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"