- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Long Bay Beach Club
Hidden away on a 52-acre estate, Long Bay rises up the hillside from a mile of talcum-powder sand caressed by the gentle Caribbean Sea. Dive or sail around the island’s hidden treasures, or just relax in the spa. Pampering, ocean views, adventure, relaxation, quality time with loved ones, and smiling faces come standard at Long Bay Beach Club. The island's colonial history is reflected throughout, such as the main building suggestive of a plantation house and the beach restaurant set in an 18th-century sugar mill. In October 2013, the resort to carried out extensive upgrades to its beachfront rooms, beachfront cabanas and related facilities. The enhancements created a more romantic and intimate beach club-style atmosphere, centered on the resort?s unparalleled beachfront location and highly personalized service.
7 nights from £1,701pp
Questions? We've been here. Call now to speak to an expert travel advisor and customise this deal.
08444 999 330
Long Bay Beach Club exclusively offers two popular room categories: beachfront deluxe rooms and beachfront cabanas. All accommodations include air conditioning, cable TV, wet bars with refrigerators, ceiling fans, hair dryers, safes, irons and ironing boards.
- Located on the waters edge, these rustic accommodations are built on stilts between the palm trees, affording magnificent views and seclusion.
- Each Cabana has a king-size bed, ceiling fan, wet bar, marble vanities, large private deck and hammock. Approximately 270 sq. ft. Maximum occupancy: 2 persons.
- These spacious deluxe accommodations sit just yards from the beach. Guestrooms are equipped with either a four-poster king or two queen-sized beds. Ocean views are provided from the large covered, 120 square foot terraces or balconies.
- The Beachfront Deluxe rooms also feature, ceiling fan, and large walk-in closet, separate shower area with marble vanity and dressing area. Some adjoining rooms are available, connected via the balcony. Approximately 360 sq. ft. Maximum occupancy : 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- In addition to the two room categories listed Long Bay offers a select number of Beachfront Suites. These are specious accommodations just yards from the beach.
- Guestrooms are equipped with king Bed and queen pull out sofa bed. Rooms also feature living room area, full kitchen, electric BBQ, air conditioner, ceiling fan and a full bath and shower. Also included are a full screen TV, satellite TV stations and CD/DVD player.
- Delightfully informal, '1748' is a popular beachfront deck restaurant. Part of an 18th-century sugar mill, it offers buffet breakfasts, as well as extensive lunch and dinner menus featuring anything from grills and fresh seafood to tasty local dishes.
- Special weekly events include a 'Barbecue Cook-out' and a 'Taste of Tortola' buffet, both evenings featuring live entertainment.
The 1748 Beach Bar
- This is where to get an 'Island Fizz' with breakfast, a 'Long Bay Cooler' with lunch or a 'Papaya Daiquiri' with dinner! Happy Hour is held every evening from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- On Fridays live music and special snacks are offered. (The Beach Bar is open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. if 1748 restaurant remains open for dinner service.)
- Long Bay Beach Club subscribes to a casually elegant dress code.
Long Bay Beach Club is a complete vacation resort, providing amenities and activities to meet the needs of every guest. From a gift shop, deli and car rental, to dive shop, tour desk and tennis; everything is at your finger tips.
- 1.5 mile powdery white sand beach
- Oversized free form swimming pool with water slide and splash pool
- Beautiful restaurant offering buffet and a la carte service
- Beach Bar
- Two lighted Tennis Courts
- Sailing, kayaking and snorkeling
- Fully equipped Fitness Centre
- Gift/Convenience Shop
- Guest Services/Concierge Desk
- Tour Desk
- Porters/Luggage Assistance/Check-in Assistance
- Evening Entertainment
- Wedding Gazebos
- Meeting/Event Space for up to 150 people
The Elegant Pelican
- Located next to reception, the Elegant Pelican is a unique island shopping experience. Enter a typical Caribbean home through its courtyard and delve into the hidden treasures of luxury resort-wear, swimwear, bags, gifts and unique local arts and crafts.
- The shop also stocks basic vacation necessities, as well as reading material and video rentals.
- The Pelicatessen is your one-stop resort convenience store. Stock up on everything from snacks, juices, wines, rums, beer, medicines, toiletries and much more! Daily delivery direct to your villa is also available.
- In addition to the Aquamarine waters of the Caribbean, Long Bay has a landscaped free form swimming pool. A water slide descends into the cool water and sundecks with lounge seating abound.
- Dive Tortola has a dive shop on the premises. Instruction, certification, excursions and equipment rental are available. Popular Tortola dive sites include Smuggler’s Cove, with two reefs 100 feet from shore, and Brewer’s Bay, rich with tropical marine life. Dive packages are available for stays of five days or longer.
- Long Bays mile-long beach is white, powdery, and the perfect spot for water sports. In the summer, the beach provides excellent snorkeling; in the winter, bodysurfing is a popular activity.
- Snorkeling equipment and boogie boards are available. The resort also features a fresh water pool with lovely ocean views.
Tennis at Long Bay
- Long Bay offers two lighted artificial grass courts. There is a nominal charge for court time.
- All guests are free to exercise at the fitness center. The air-conditioned area is equipped with free weights, incline and decline benches, a bench press, treadmills, exercise bicycles and a stair machine.
Long Bay's informal ambience and beachfront setting lend themselves to relaxed tropical weddings.
Elite Wedding Package
- Services of a wedding co-ordinator
- Registrar costs and ceremony charges
- Decorated location for wedding ceremony
- Bouquet of flowers for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake (one tier)
- One bottle of champagne
- All taxes and gratuities
For the utmost in privacy and romance, there's no place quite like Long Bay. With beautiful white-sand beaches and spacious accommodations designed with seclusion, glorious views and casually-elegant style in mind, Long Bay is the place to stake out your own little slice of honeymoon paradise.
There's nowhere more glamorous than Long Bay Resort & Spa in Tortola to celebrate your anniversary. Its panoramic terraces, scented gardens and breathtaking beaches are all suitably romantic venues for renewing your wedding vows. Deluxe rooms, luxury villas, oceanfront dining and an exciting nightlife also await you here in this exquisite paradise...
Renewal of Vows Package*
- Services of the wedding co-ordinator
- Decorated nuptial venue
- Services of the registrar
- A Renewal of Vows cake
- A bottle of chilled champagne to toast the ceremony
Such services include photography, videos, hors d'oeuvres, private dinners, additional champagne and beauty treatments*.
- Original marriage certificate & valid passports or photo identification.
Date & Time of Ceremony
- While specific requests can be made, Long Bay Resort and Spa cannot guarantee a specific time for the Renewal of Vows ceremony prior to your arrival. Ceremonies are generally performed between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., but not on weekends or public holidays.
Legal Proceedings Necessary in Tortola
- Prior to the ceremony the couple must visit Tortola's registrar office to purchase $110 of postage stamps to declare residential status and pay a $100 license fee. (These costs are additional costs and are not included in the wedding package).
- Couples need to reside on the island for at least 3 DAYS before the ceremony takes place. It is advised that couples check with the BVI Tourist Office in advance on specific issues such as nationality. The round trip taxi fare of approximately $75 is paid locally, but the resort will arrange for the transfers.
- All of the facilities are offered subject to their availability and at hours that will guarantee you and your guests the most privacy.
*Additional charges apply.
For honeymoon packages you will be required to present a copy of your wedding certificate at time of check in
- Click here to find out more about Elite Resorts
Palm Island Resort7 nights all inclusive from £2,255pp
Palm Island Resort is an exclusive, private-island resort. This idyllic tropical hideaway is situated near the southern tip of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, an idyllic archipelago of 32 tropical islands and cays known for its stunning natural beauty and clear, warm waters. Five white sand beaches that lay on these natural, untouched surroundings compliment the ... …find out more about Palm Island Resort
Galley Bay Resort & Spa7 nights all inclusive from £2,054pp
Galley Bay Resort & Spa, an intimate, Caribbean hideaway, delights guests with its refined, unpretentious atmosphere and its relaxing, all-inclusive pricing. It's glimmering turquoise seascapes and lush tropical gardens create a relaxing, natural setting for those who want to decompress and escape from the world. The focal point is the three-quarter-mile white sand beach on ... …find out more about Galley Bay Resort & Spa
St James's Club & Villas7 nights all inclusive from £1,315pp
This exclusive hideaway caters to couples, families and singles with plenty of amenities and activities. Guests can sunbathe or dip into six distinctive swimming pools, succumb to the pleasures of a spa and salon, or stay plugged in all public facilities across the 100-acre resort. Exercise buffs also enjoy the resort's 4 tennis courts and ... …find out more about St James's Club & Villas
The Verandah Resort & Spa7 nights all inclusive from £1,261pp
The Verandah Resort & Spa provides a stunning setting for romance, family fun and sumptuous indulgence. Nestled along Antigua's pristine northeast coast, this eco-friendly luxury resort encompasses 30 spectacular beachfront acres traversed by hiking trails and bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park with its dramatic landmark rock arch. Kayak, snorkel, windsurf or even swim in the tranquil ... …find out more about The Verandah Resort & Spa
St James's Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia7 nights all inclusive from £1,175pp
Nestled on the glorious Saint Lucia beachfront, St. James's Club Morgan Bay is a vibrant, colourful, and refreshingly casual All-Inclusive resort. Just minutes from the world-class Rodney Bay Marina, Cap Estate Golf Course, and the capital city of Castries the renowned resort is a favourite for couples, families, weddings, and honeymoons. St. James's Club Morgan ... …find out more about St James's Club Morgan Bay Saint Lucia
Pineapple Beach Club7 nights all inclusive from £1,174pp
The very first thing that hits you when you arrive at Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is the brilliant, white curve of beach that elegantly sweeps along 1,600 feet of stunning waterfront. With just under 200 rooms, this is a delightfully casual resort. That's part of their charm. The open lobby is filled with hand-carved plantation furniture, open ... …find out more about Pineapple Beach Club
The Club Barbados Resort & Spa7 nights all inclusive from £1,239pp
Welcome to The Club Barbados Resort & Spa. Ideally located oceanfront on Barbados's West Coast, The Club offers a great selection of rooms and suites, including Oceanfront Rooms and Spa Suites, a beautifully appointed Spa & Salon, freshwater swimming pools, All-Inclusive dining and drinks, water sports, entertainment, and the warm hospitality Barbados is famous for. Perfect for ... …find out more about The Club Barbados Resort & Spa
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"