- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Peter Island Resort
There are some places on earth that simply must be experienced to fully understand. Peter Island is one of those places. While words and images can stir the imagination, you will never know the true magic of this private island paradise until you feel it beneath your feet. Romance is in the air on Peter Island. It blows gently through the palms, through the ornamental exotic plants and flowers throughout the verdant landscape, filling the air with aromas. Enjoy walks in the evening along the marina, along the moonlit beaches, on winding paths throughout the island. Imagine the possibilities when you have the whole island to yourself. Imagine what paradise must be like when it\'s just you and close friends. Or new friends. Or strangers. It\'s really not our business. And that\'s the whole point. This is where to reserve your place in luxury, where we preserve your privacy. The whole island can be yours. Even the air space above it. Finely furnished villas, all with magnificent views, all lavishly appointed, and all situated perfectly so that the tropical wind breathes into your open living space. Relax. This is island living at it's finest.
7 nights from £3,478pp
Questions? We've been here. Call now to speak to an expert travel advisor and customise this deal.
08444 999 330
- Perched high atop one of the island's most picturesque bluffs, our crown jewel of private luxury villas overlooks White Bay Beach and offers clear-day views to Norman Island and distant St. Croix. Your first moments here are nearly always spent catching your breath, for this is one of those special places that invariably takes it away.
- A Barcelona-style villa estate consisting of three separate residences with six spacious suites, seven baths and three half-baths, Falcon's Nest totals 21,645 interior square feet. The main villa, connected to the other villas via winding stone paths, offers a spacious living room, two kitchens and two suites - including a lavish 2,250 square-foot master suite with its own foyer, office and bathroom featuring indoor/outdoor bathing facilities.
- Highlights include an infinity-edge pool, dipping pool and large outdoor whirlpool, a media room, elegant dining room, personal staff including valet, chef, housekeeper and grounds person, and a chauffeur-driven vehicle.
- The Crow's Nest, set atop a cliff overlooking the majestic waters on the south side of the island, affords panoramic views of the sea and Virgin Islands in all directions. A blue horizon line is punctuated by the rocks and flora of islands and islets, and by the masts and sails of passing vessels.
- Tailored for up to eight people, this 6,500 square-foot gated villa evokes the Santa Barbara architectural style and is both secluded and accessible from the main resort.
- Four suites offer complete privacy, with private baths, deep soaking tubs and showers, secluded verandahs and separate entrances. Highlights include a media room, seamless-edge pool and dipping pool with decks on the north and south exposures, a personal staff including valet, chef, maid and grounds person, plus a private vehicle and driver for personal use.
- This true Caribbean-style villa overlooks legendary Deadman's Bay, where yachts and sailboats gently ply the calm blue waters. Imagine waking each morning and letting the world below into your nest, high above it all.
- Lofty roofs and expansive windows give the 3,626 square-foot interior a casual, light and airy feel. Extended balconies accentuate the hillside location and its breathtaking views over the yacht-filled harbor below. The villa features three spacious bedrooms, each with its own bath, plus two additional bedrooms and baths in the poolside quarters.
- Highlights include a large, private sundeck with its own dipping pool, a fully-appointed kitchen, separate living room, and a location convenient to the resort's main lobby, restaurant and beach. Staffing is available on request.
Beach Front Junior Suites
- Peter Island's Beach Front Junior Suites peek through coconut palms at the far end of one of the most stunning beaches in the Caribbean, Deadman's Beach.
- Only a 5 minute walk to the main pool and Peter Island Marina, each Jr. Suite is surrounded by tropical gardens with direct beach access, water views, and a private balcony or patio. Overlooking Deadman's Bay, the infamous Dead Chest, and the British Virgin Islands beyond, this luxurious accommodation can sleep up to four guests, offers interconnecting room options, and complimentary WiFi.
Ocean View Rooms
- Nothing showcases the British Virgin Islands like a panoramic view through French doors, on a furnished private balcony or patio from one of the Ocean View Rooms. Nestled between the Peter Island Marina and main pool, these glorious spaces assemble among palm-fringed gardens, with ocean views and invigorating air drifting in from Sir Francis Drake's passage.
- The picturesque Deadman's Beach is only a 5 minute stroll down a beautifully manicured path. These accommodations feature breathtaking night views of the lights of Tortola, capital of the BVIs, and can accommodate up to three guests with complimentary WiFi. So, pinch yourself. It's not a dream. It's an Ocean View Room at Peter Island.
- The signature restaurant features the Caribbean's most renowned chefs. Warm breezes whisper by as the delicate chimes of German china, French silverware, and Italian crystal fill the air. Welcome to the intimacy of Tradewinds Restaurant.
- Be sure to make a special visit on Saturday nights for our legendary Tradewinds Gala Buffet, featuring Caribbean twists on everything from salads, vegetables and fruits to fresh seafood and meats featured at our live carving stations. But beware: get too full and you'll miss out on an amazing variety of homemade desserts.
The Tradewinds Wine Room
- The variety and quality of wine offered in The Tradewinds Wine Room is reflected in the over 300 selections, including the Caribbean's most exclusive collection of champagne, wine, cognac, armagnac, grappa and eau de vie.
- Appreciating that extraordinary food and premier wine go together like sun and sand, Peter Island Resort added a wine room to Tradewinds, complete with a mahogany banquet table, floor-to-ceiling wine cases and precise climate control.
Deadman's Beach Bar & Grill
- Surrounded by sea grapes and palms, Deadman's Beach Bar & Grill serves a tempting fusion of Caribbean and Continental flavors for both lunch and dinner. Specialties include wood-fired pizza, colorful buffets, signature sandwiches, and Peter Island's "finger-lickin'-good" ribs.
- Plus, the vibe is anything but "dead" at Deadman's. A steel drum band sets the mood on select Sunday afternoons and thrills guests with a repeat performance to spice up Wednesday nights at our Caribbean Buffet.
Drakes Channel Lounge
- Amidst cushioned chaises and soothing breezes, Drake's Channel Lounge serves sumptuous cocktails and frozen drinks every day of the week.
- Resort favorites include the Landscape(a tri-colored concoction of Midori, mango and raspberry) and the Mango Smoothie (mango blended with ice cream, rum and coconut cream.) Stop by just to soak it all in and slow it all down.
Private Romantic Dinners
- No other waiters. No other tables. Just you and your guest. A specially prepared meal created by talented chefs, paired with a unique bottle from the Tradewinds Wine Room.
- The sun sets, a gently glowing candle fights the breeze, the waves break, and your heart melts. Romance, up close and personal, with picnics and candlelit dinners on the shores of Peter Island.
Weekly Managers Cocktail Party
- Wednesdays at Deadman's Beach from 6:00pm - 7:00pm, hosted by the General Manager, Wilbert Mason. Join him for cocktails, canapes, and some steel pan music under the swaying palms at the Deadman's Beach Bar and Grill.
- Featured Wednesdays at Deadman's Beach Bar & Grill, enjoy the Caribbean buffet and the Shooting Stars Steel Pan Band.
- On Saturdays, an array of fresh seafood, salads, cold items, hot items, live pasta station, carving station, and a selection of homemade desserts are showcased. Save room for the signature Banana Foster dessert. Finish the evening with some dancing under the stars with the featured "Rock" band.
- Thursdays 7:00pm 10:00pm Enjoy a 5 course menu, created by Executive Chef, Lisa Sellers, where each course is expertly paired with a wine. Hosted by the vintner, the evening is a culinary journey.
Sunset at the Loop
- Daily 5:00pm 6:30pm Watch a BVI sunset from the most beautiful point on Peter Island. We drop you off with a fruit and cheese platter, your favourite beverage, and leave you to watch the sunset over the stunning back drop of the BVI's.
- Daily 4:00pm - 5:00pm. Enjoy a Caribbean Afternoon Tea with finger sandwiches and other tasty treats in Drake's Lounge.
- Located off of the lobby
- Located on the beach. Open 24 hours a day.
Half Court Basketball
- Equipment provided by hotel.
- Four Courts, two lit for night play. Equipment provided by hotel.
- Equipment provided by hotel.
- On Wednesdays, at 9:30am. Spend an hour with Joel, the Head Gardener. He will explain the magic behind Peter Island's beautiful gardens; a must for horticulturists.
The Spa at Peter Island
- The Spa at Peter Island indulge your senses - mind, body and soul. Located on Big Reef Bay.
Yoga in the Spa Garden
- Sundays 9:30am 10:30am. An hour of complimentary yoga is offered in the Coconut Grove Garden at the Spa on Big Reef Bay.
- Find your favorite hammock, read a book, take a nap.
- Arrange a picnic lunch and enjoy a day at White Bay Beach or Honeymoon Beach, uninterrupted. Have the lunch delivered to you on the beach at your preferred time. Enjoy it with a bottle of chilled champagne!
- Deadmans Beach, Little Deadmans Beach, Honeymoon Beach, White Bay Beach and Big Reef Bay.
The Club Room
- Watch some TV, play some pool, surf the net, or play a game of chess. Finished your book, exchange it at the borrow and lending library.
Private Dinner on the Beach
- Just the two of you, at a table by the water’s edge, surrounded by tiki torches and candle light, under the stars, with your feet in the sand. A private server will take care of your every wish.
Couple's Treatment at the Spa
- Enjoy an array of treatments together in one of the indoor couple’s suites or outdoor Bohio’s.
- A beach made by nature and reserved for only two; reserve the entire morning or afternoon. They drive you to this beach at Cabey Point and drop you off. They can also arrange a picnic lunch.
White Bay Beach
- White Bay offers the best snorkeling on Peter Island. This beach is located on the east side of Peter Island. Reserve a tiki hut and they will transport you to this beach at your reserved time. They are always happy to deliver a picnic lunch and refreshments to you!
Coconut Grove Garden at the Spa
- Take a stroll through this beautiful garden set against a backdrop of a powder white sand beach and endless views out over the Atlantic. The Coconut Grove is also the most popular wedding location on the island.
Private Sail on the Silmaril
- Enjoy a half/full day or sunset sail on this 41’ sailboat with Captains Paul and Judy at the helm.
- Open 9:00am 4:30pm. Enjoy the complimentary array of non-motorised water sports: Kayaks, Hobie Cats, Windsurfers (all levels), Sun Fish, and Paddle-boards. Not sure how to use the equipment? They are happy to provide a complimentary lesson.
- Pick up your complimentary snorkeling gear from Paradise Watersports, the onsite dive shop, and snorkel right off the beaches at any time during your stay. The best snorkeling spots are White Bay Beach, Deadman’s Beach, and Honeymoon Beach.
- Paradise Watersports, the full service on site PADI dive shop provides dive excursions to multiple dive sites in the BVI’s, including the Wreck of the Rhone, rated as the #9 dive site in the world. Snorkeling excursions are also available, as well as diving certifications and training Resort Courses.
- Bike to the loop or White Bay on one of the mountain bikes available at Paradise Watersports. They will meet you at any of the beaches with a picnic lunch, towels, your snorkelling gear, and anything else you may need.
- Enjoy the beautiful vistas over the BVI’s as you hike our trails, and stop at the lookout points. Don’t forget the camera!
- Scuba Shots diving or snorkeling can be professionally documented by Armando Jenik who will accompany you on a dive or snorkel for unforgettable lasting memories.
- Set sail for the Caribbean's most extraordinary coordinates. Arriving by water to Peter Island's marina is a breathtaking experience, with top-notch berthing facilities set in a naturally protected lagoon, just steps away from ocean view rooms and suites.
- Join them aboard the 41' sailing yacht Silmaril, where you can enjoy sailing, snorkeling, and swimming in the spectacular waters of the Virgin Islands. We specialize in two or three day sailing adventures, a popular choice for couples or a family of three who would like "land and sea" adventures.
- Also available are "day sails" which can accommodate up to eight guests for visits to snorkeling spots and remote beaches, or just cruising around the gorgeous Virgin Islands.
- Whether you experience a romantic night for two, or a fun-filled sail with family and friends, the Silmaril is an unforgettable, luxury sailing experience.
The Dive Shop
- Before going under, make sure you've got all the right gadgets and gauges. All of your scuba and snorkeling needs are filled at the Peter Island Dive Shop. Plus the friendly, knowledgeable staff are ready to help with any questions or requests you may have.
- Certified divers can enjoy British Virgin Islands diving with the two-tank morning dives while new divers enjoy our afternoon resort courses. Snorkelers love the tours to some of the most famous sites and reefs in the BVI's, such as The Indians in Tortola and The Caves at Norman Island.
Deep Sea Fishing
- Available half day or full day Different boats available, from a center console to a 53” Viking. Fish for Grouper, Snapper, Mahi Mahi, or on a full day, go to the North Drop, where the record holding Blue Marlin was caught. Guests are picked up and dropped off from Peter Island’s Marina.
Back Country Fishing
- Available for a half day or full day. Fish the flats of the BVI’s for bonefish, tarpon, etc.
Virgin Gorda Snorkeling
- On Thursdays, join them for a day trip to The Baths at Virgin Gorda, where you can walk through the boulders, snorkel, and picnic with a lunch provided by the resort.
- Island Hop for a day in your own boat, which will be dropped off at the Peter Island marina, or rent a boat with a captain. Power boats and sail boats available.
- Dive the blue waters of the BVI’s with Paradise Watersports, our full-service, onsite dive shop. Two-tank dives are available in the mornings, with one-tank dives available in the afternoons. The dive shop offers certifications as well as a Resort Course.
St. Thomas Shopping (USVI)
- Join them on Tuesdays or Saturdays on our shopping trip to St. Thomas. We depart Peter Island at 9:00am, and leave St. Thomas at 3:30pm for the return to Peter Island.
Helicopter Island Tours
- Available upon request.
Swimming with the Dolphins at Dolphin Discovery
- Available upon request.
Tortola Island Tour
- Explore Tortola for a half or full day. Visit Sage Mountain, Tortola’s rain forest, the North Shore, speckled with beautiful coves and beaches, tour the rum distillery, or stop off in town at the Crafts Market.
- 4 Tru-flex tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Beach picnics
- Big Reef Bay exercise trail
- Fitness center
- Half-court basketball
- Hiking/biking trails
- Hobie Cat sailboats/Sunfish sailboats
- Horticulture tours
- Laser sailboats
- Mountain bicycles
- Sea kayaks (singles & doubles)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Swimming pool
- Transportation to remote beaches
- Weekly managers’ cocktail reception
- Windsurfing boards & sails
- Ancient traditions. Revived on the shores of tropical bliss. This is the Spa on Peter Island.
- Ayurveda-inspired treatments soothe the soul and arouse the senses. Here, you will be awakened to a level of pampering unrivaled in all of the British Virgin Islands.
- 10,000 square foot interior set amongst vast acres of lush, undisturbed flora and fauna
- Private men's and women's steam and changing rooms
- 10 indoor treatment rooms, 2 outdoor bohios, manicure and pedicure stations
- Raised horizon/infinity lounge pool
- Luxury oceanfront retreat suites
- Luxury indoor couples' suites
- Hair salon, relaxation lounge and retail boutique
- Off-site fitness center
- Ocean-side Jacuzzi
- Tranquility garden and secluded beach
- Meditation area
Treatment Menu Highlights
- Signature indigenous scrubs and wraps
- Relaxing & therapeutic massages
- Ingrid Millet Paris: Caviar, Aromatic, and Brightening Facials
- Pristine Diamond Peel facial treatments
- Caribbean Kur Odyssey
- After-sun soothers
- Purifying mud re-mineralizers
- Wellness and healing therapies: yoga sessions - private or group, ayurvedic, Thai, acupuncture
- Sometimes, reserving your private place in luxury on this island isn't enough. Sometimes, you just need the whole island. Ask your Personal Travel Advisor about island buyout rates.
- We have the ability to accommodate exclusive groups in a variety of accommodations, which include 32 Ocean View Rooms, 20 Beach Front Jr. Suites, and three luxury Villas.
- Please call our team to discuss the specifics of what your needs are for your exclusive event.
- Certain minimum revenue requirements may apply as to the number of nights required, food and beverage consumed, and Spa usage.
Caribbean 5* Unlimited Luxury All Inclusive Holidays from only £949pp including a FREE Wedding Package Click here
Deciding on a destination wedding is all about the location, and Peter Island - a posh private island - delivers dreamy wedding locales. Imagine an intimate fête on one of the resort's five chalk-white beaches, a fairy tale
wedding set amongst a palm forest, a magical sunset ceremony or a Cinderella affair atop a cliff in a secluded villa
perched 360 ft. above the Caribbean Sea. Romantic sojourns complete with candlelit beachside dinners,
helicopter tours of the Virgin Islands, gourmet island picnics, and yachting or sailing adventures are just a few of
the possibilities at this utopian wonderland.
Splendid isolation and the lore of adventure have led famous discoverers, fashionistas, celebrities, and millionaires to make history at one of the world's most exclusive private islands, Peter Island Resort & Spa, British Virgin Islands. A historic wedding event comes naturally at Peter Island, as the new island/villa buyout program affords complete privacy, the extreme in quality time with family and friends, and the utmost in bespoke guest services. Personal attendants, butlers, chefs, housekeepers, and masseuses make it luxurious not only for the bride and groom, but for invited guests as well.
Complimentary Wedding Amenities
- Certified copy of marriage certificate
- Day of arrival gift presented on behalf of the resort
- Beachside/champagne picnic for the wedding couple (personal requests are welcome)
- Maps of the island for the wedding party and guests
- Onsite wedding concierge
- Personalised turn-down gift for the couple
- Tour the five most romantic places to visit while on island
Wedding Event Packages
- Serene Sailing - The British Virgin Islands are renowned for watersports and Peter Island Resort & Spa is now offering, what else, a yacht inspired wedding ceremony Serene Sailing. The ceremony takes place on the high seas aboard the 41' Silmaril, where an intimate wedding ceremony is performed. The reception continues onisland, as the bride and groom enjoy a one-hour sunset photography session and an evening dinner party on the beach or in Peter Island's private wine room. The chef prepares a personalised five-course meal, complete with wine pairing and of course, a lavish cake-cutting ceremony. The evening culminates with dancing under the stars to a Caribbean trio.
- The Serene Sailing wedding package is available upon request. Accommodation choices vary and include a complete island buyout, villa stays, Beachfront Junior Suites or Ocean View rooms. Rooms are priced separately.
- Surf & Soul Ceremony - A beach inspired ceremony as the bride and groom pick their favourite beach, enjoying cerulean seas, bleached-white sandy beaches, towering palms trees, and a serene setting for a magical day. Oversized lanterns, a tropical floral archway, chairs dressed in white linens decorate the beach, delighting guests and creating a picture perfect backdrop for the bride and groom. A Caribbean cocktail party complete with canapés is held beachside as the bride and groom step away for an hour-long photo shoot. The island chef is busy tending to an oil-drum grill getting it primed and ready it for a surf'n'turf succulent seafood feast; think fresh shrimp, lobster, steaks and more. A towering tropical cake is also on the menu with layers of Caribbean inspired flavours pineapple, rum, coconut and more.
- This simple, yet chic wedding is available for 30 - 130 guests and is priced upon request. Accommodation choices vary and include a complete island buyout, villa stays, Beachfront Junior Suites or Ocean View rooms. Priced separately.
- Picture Perfect Wedding - Peter Island is renowned as a picture perfect wedding destination and is taking a cue from guest comments and will now offer a themed picture-perfect wedding event. A beachside setting with a 'framed' arch, plus a gourmet picnic affair set against white sands, complete with a delicious cold seafood feast, champagne, white orchids, hundreds of white candles plus cupcake confections with a decorated sea-shell motif to replace the traditional wedding cake.
- This wedding package can be priced for 30 - 130 guests and is priced upon request. Accommodation choices vary and include a complete island buyout, villa stays, Beachfront Junior Suites or Ocean View rooms - are priced separately.
- Hollywood Wedding - Taken from a scene of a classic Hollywood movie, the bride and groom are married on Deadman's Beach in a classic Hollywood fashion. With an elegant arch, hundreds of candles light up the beach, which is decorated with gorgeous tropical flowers. The reception takes place at Falcon's Nest, an über private, Architectural Digest-inspired villa where classic black and white romance movies set the stage for a glamorous, sea-inspired cocktail reception of heavy hors d'oeuvres, champagne, select wines and/or signature Caribbean cocktails.
- Guests can mingle and enjoy the breezes of the Caribbean Sea, a dip in the infinity pool, or relax on a chaise and breath in the panoramic views from Falcon's Nest 4,000 sq.-ft outdoor living area. The evening continues with an elaborate dinner, as huge patio doors give way to a rich and elegant dining area, which can easily accommodate a cool baker's dozen. The dinners are served fresh from the outdoor grill or from the onsite commercial kitchen, and of course, the entire culinary feast is a collaborative plan between Falcon's Nest dedicated villa chef, pastry chef, and the bride and groom.
- The newlyweds can request a show-stopping fireworks display, which, when set-off, meets guests at eye-level (remember Falcon's Nest sits 360 feet from high on a cliff) creating an oh-so-grand Hollywood effect. Guests are then invited to retire to the media room for a screening of the bride/groom's life story, a mini-movie if you will (responsibility of the wedding party), where popcorn and other movie snacks are enjoyed, as family and friends reminisce and share special moments. Six glorious guest quarters await, en suite, for the immediate family while other invited guests depart to their appointed accommodations.
- This package is exclusive to Falcon's Nest (can accommodate up to 45 sit-down) and is priced upon request. Additional guest accommodations are priced separately.
- White Tie Weddings - A traditional and formal White Tie Wedding is dedicated to an island buyout package. The entire island - from its chalk-white beaches to tailored white wedding tables and chairs, white orchids, peonies, or roses - set the tone for an elegant traditional wedding. This is a stylish affair, as the ceremony is set on a beach of the couple's choosing. White flowers, a satin white walkway and a classic arch create the backdrop, which is followed by an elaborate feast served tableside complete with white orchid centerpieces, huge silver balloons, white linens, china and silver, accented with white seashells that serve as placeholders and a towering white wedding cake, adorned with the couple's signature accents. After the cake-cutting ceremony, music from a Caribbean band fills the air, and guest's dance under the stars creating an indelible wedding memory for the couple and guests alike.
- Island buyout prices are negotiable and based on seasonality and availability. The White-Tie wedding package is priced upon request from 30 to 130 guests for a full island buyout.
Each of the above packages can include pre-wedding spa treatments for the bridal party (both male/female spa treatments are available; manicures, pedicures, facials, and more). Bride and bridesmaids can request salon services of hair/makeup pre- and during the ceremony. Of course, relaxing soaks and massage, couples programs, stress-reducing yoga (which is offered complimentary) and other treatments are available for guests pre, during, and post- wedding at the resort's tranquil spa.
Imagine a honeymoon of hammocks, white-sand beaches, decadent guest service, sumptuous meals and, of course, the very best in champagne. At Peter Island Resort & Spa, honeymooners can do as little or as much as they desire - 1,800 acres of authentic paradise awaits. The resort, renowned as a romantic haven, is also known for soft adventure. Guests can hike the island trails, mountain bike, scuba dive, sport fish, bareboat sail, kayak, windsurf, enjoy tennis, spend the day deep sea fishing and/or snorkel with the island's dive master.
- Island Hop Honeymoons - Couples desiring a travel-diverse honeymoon while staying at Peter Island can enjoy a Island Hop Honeymoon. Take a shuttle to St. Thomas to see the island and shop. Cruise over to the Virgin Gorda and Baths and set sail to discover the wreck Rhone for a day of snorkeling. You can also arrange for a Virgin Island helicopter tour and/or schedule a 2-day exquisite sail on the 41' yacht Silmaril or Anegada, known for fresh caught lobster.
- Villa/Island buyouts - Villa buyout programs have become a popular favorite among honeymooners, as many couples are looking to treat themselves to a "swank home away from home" on their honeymoon or anniversary. Falcon's Nest and Crow's Nest villas are fabulous for couples that relish the very best, as this choice provides total privacy and the ultimate in pampering: a private butler, chef, housekeeper, masseuse, and an assigned villa manager to oversee every detail. There is no request too big or too small that a bit of advanced planning won't cure. Priced upon request.
Couples seeking a vow renewal ceremony will be impressed with the variety of offerings at Peter Island. As stated above, the resort offers a plethora of island activities, and dozens of renewal options, from casual to elegant, for the entire family or for intimate affairs for two.
8 Top Spots for Romance
Peter Island Resort & Spa is a magical place, über-romantic, ultra-private and refreshingly undeveloped. These factors inevitably lead to intimacy, rest, and relaxation - delivering the Holy Grail in today's over-stimulated society. The island is celebrated for its attention to detail and its intuitive guest service program - things just magically appear when vacationing on Peter Island. Couples seeking a blissful and total island immersion can visit one or all of the "Eight Most Romantic Spots" on Peter Island for a day(s) of love, reconnection, and intimacy.
- The Loop - a magical place to catch a Caribbean sunset with vast and extraordinary views of the Caribbean Sea, the island, and maybe even the "green flash." (This is also a great spot for an intimate wedding affair.)
- Honeymoon Beach - an isolated oasis with one lone Palapa and a serene, windswept beach surrounded by cerulean waters.
- Big Reef Bay Beach - a grove of coconut palms act as the backdrop for this heavenly beach, dotted with indigenous seashells and panoramic views. This beach is renowned for romantic trysts and is popular for intimate weddings. It is home to the spa.
- Falcon's Nest - is the ultimate choice for the discerning bride/groom seeking not only a private island escape, but a discreet and luxurious Architectural Digest-inspired abode to wow and delight family and guests alike.
- The Gardens at Peter Island Spa - gorgeous Caribbean gardens give way to bleached-white beaches, the Atlantic Seas and unobstructed views of Salt Island and Cooper Island, both verdant beaches without a trace of tourism.
- White Bay Beach - is the ultimate beach for snorkeling and privacy.
- The Spa's Retreat Suites - are also magical, as huge brown Pelicans play amongst the natural brush nearby. The natural rhythms of the beach below are instantly relaxing, and the Bohios provide seclusion and quietude offering the ultimate in tranquility.
- Little Deadman's Beach - located across from the infamous Deadman's Island, made famous by Blackbeard, is removed from the resort's most popular beach and is the perfect place for a romantic interlude.
Additional costs apply.
For honeymoon packages you will be required to present a copy of your wedding certificate at time of check in
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"