- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Situated on the breathtaking beaches of Mexico's pristine Riviera Maya, the Royal Hideaway Playacar effortlessly blends world-class service with impeccable style. As the world's first adult-only all-inclusive resort to earn the prestigious AAA 5-Diamond Award, Royal Hideaway Playacar serves guests an unforgettable vacation experience with infinite opportunities for luxuriant indulgences. Magnificently-appointed villa accommodations, attentive concierge service and an opulent full-service spa comfort guests with a revitalising atmosphere, courteous care and rejuvenating treatments. Located on one of the Yucatan Peninsula's most stunning stretches of beachfront and just 45 minutes from the Cancun International Airport, Royal Hideaway Playacar is the perfect place to toss your cares into the sand and decompress amidst sheer luxury.
FREE Simple Love Wedding Package
Upgrade to a Royal Package from only £125pp
For a truly magical experience upgrade to a Royal Package with the Caribbean Warehouse from only £125 per person per week.
• Royal Relaxation – Spa Gift, Royal Spa Experience, Massage, Facial, Pedicure and Manicure + Royal Night turn down.
• Royal Romance – (COUPLES ONLY) Chocolate covered strawberries, Bottle of Moet champagne, Bulgari amenities, terry towel bathrobes embroidered with Royal Hideaway Insignia, Royal dinner on the beach.
• Royal Luxurious – Bottle of Moet champagne, Terry Towel bathroom embroidered with RH insignia, a specially prepared lobster dinner and Bulgari amenities.
• Royal Memories – Collector's Edition Royal Hideaway Book, Bulgari amenities, Terry Towel Bathrobe embroidered with the RH insignia, a royal dinner on the beach, a photograph in a classical Mexican frame plus a Mayan cultural tour (choose between Chichen Itza or Tulum/Xel-ha).
Call now on 08444 999 330 & ask your personal travel advisor for details.
Terms & conditions apply. Ask your Travel Advisor for more details.
The exclusive Royal Hideaway Playacar offers 200 fully renovated rooms, with elegantly appointed amenities including 6 junior suites and 2 presidential suites. Mexican colonial style architecture adorns two or three floor villas giving guests sheer privacy and exceptional intimacy throughout their stay.
- Fresh fruit tray upon arrival
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Marble bathrooms
- Etro® amenities
- Mini fridge
- Coffee maker
- Pillow Menu
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite television with remote control
- DVD stereo system
- CD player
- Complimentary WiFi
- One king or two queen beds.
Luxury Ocean View
- Partial ocean view
- One king bed
- Two story suite
- Living room downstairs
- One king bedroom upstairs
- One or two full ocean view Presidential Suites
- Living room area
- Dining room
- Full kitchen
- Outdoor hydro-massage tub
- One king bedroom
Royal Hideaway Playacar boasts a multitude of full-service bars and restaurants featuring an array of gourmet dining options created by a team of culinary masters. Traditional favourites as well as the imaginative creations of executive chefs will tempt guests with epicurean delights that span the globe. All dining options are á la carte, but incorporated into all-inclusive design. You will enjoy unlimited meals, snacks and beverages at any one of 6 gourmet restaurants and dinner theatre.
The resort observes a dress code for dinner of casual elegance. Men are required to wear collared shirts, long trousers and closed shoes for dinner. Jeans only permitted at the Grill and Spices. Women may Wear Evening Dress Sandals.
- Las Ventanas — Dine in grand style at the magnificent main dining room. Savor excellent á la carte continental cuisine served indoors or al fresco.
- Spices — Caribbean & Mexican specialty. Majestically overlooking the Caribbean, this restaurant combines your favourite island dishes & authentic Mexican cuisine. Fresh fish, seafood & local fare are the specialties from this á la carte menu.
- Palazzo Italian Specialty — Enjoy fine a la carte Italian dishes & tempting regional delicacies at this specialty restaurant. It boasts an elegant & charming atmosphere.
- Club Royale Theater — Enjoy an evening of dazzling entertainment in a stylish setting. Specially designed four course dinner & shows weekly.
- Azia Pan-Asian Specialty — Gourmet specialties from the far east with an emphasis on Japanese cuisine. The menu, designed & prepared by a team of culinary masters will amaze you with authentic Oriental favorites including Thai.
- The Grill — Grilled specialties, a romantic setting for dining "al fresco" with a chef's selection of á la carte grilled cuisine specialties.
End a magical evening with a cocktail at one of the various bars on site featuring premium brands of alcohol. Also featuring an extensive wine cellar.
- Bar Allegria — Come & enjoy the casual elegance & relaxed atmosphere. This is the ideal place to engage in great conversation while listening to soothing sounds. Let it be the perfect ending to a perfect day.
- Las Ventanas Lounge Bar — Elegant piano bar offering a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy exotic cocktails, taste some tequila or sip on a glass of champagne.
- Piano Bar — After a hard day of relaxing by the pool or at the Spa, take a moment to enjoy live piano music.
- High Tea —Served daily 4 to 6pm. Enjoy a glass of fine sparkling wine, international coffee, tea and your choice of canapes, finger sandwiches and pastries.
The exclusive Royal Hideaway Playacar luxury resort with the convenience of everything included, offers guests everything under the warm tropical sun for the perfect dream vacation. In addition to gorgeous beaches, unparalleled personal attention and exceptional service, Royal Hideaway Playacar features an oversized cascading infinity pool and relaxation pools around the property as well as bi-level oceanfront solarium decks for indulgent sun lounging.
- Welcome champagne & cool towel upon arrival
- Accommodations as selected
- Six á la carte specialty restaurants and a dinner theatre
- Unlimited meals & snacks
- 24-hour in-room dining featuring light menu fare
- Unlimited premium alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited natural juices & soft drinks
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Three swimming pools including infinity pool
- Three relaxation pools
- Private concierge service in each villa
- Daily activities program
- Evening entertainment
- Land sports including shuffleboard, basketball, bocce ball, horseshoes, table tennis and bicycles
- Water sports featuring SCUBA clinic, kayaking, sailing, windsufing, aqua aerobics and boogie boards
- Fitness centre
- DVD library
- Wireless internet
- Complementary internet access in business center
- Taxes & gratuities are included
- Fitness Center
- Cybex Equipment
- Universal Weights
- Playing Cards
- Board Games
- Nightly Entertainment
- Video Library - DVD Movies available for Private Use from 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Bocce Ball
- Beach Soccer
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Courts - There are Two Floodlit, Hard-Surface Tennis Courts, Tennis Clinics Available.
- (White-soled sports shoes are required to use the tennis courts)
Water Sports Non-Motorised
- SCUBA Clinics
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Water Polo
- Aqua Aerobics
- Boogie Boards
Pure indulgence beings at the Royal Hideaway Spa. Guests can simply let their cares drift away in the tropical trade winds while they experience the resort's stare-of-the-art spa facilities and rejuvenating treatments, available for an additional fee. Resort guests will experience a variety of treatments and pleasures at The Royal Hideaway Spa featuring Phytomer, Redken and OPI products.
- Lomi-Lomi Massage
- Holistic Massage
- Diamond Massage
- Couples Massage
- Aroma Reflexology
- Hydra System Vie Collection
- Hydra-Intensive Mask
- Ogenage Revitalising Mask
- Accept Mask (sensitive skin)
- Marine Mud Body Wrap
- Micronised Marine Seaweek Wrap
- Volcalnic Mud Wrap
- Sunburn Treatment Release and Regeneration Treatment
All weddings include the following services:
- Services of a Wedding Coordinator
- Fees for Symbolic Wedding Ceremony
- Recorded music and microphone for the ceremony
- Steam service for the bridal gown
- Late Checkout based on a availability
Sweet Love Package
All basic wedding service inclusions and services for up to 10 guests.
- Natural Flowers
- Use of wedding gazebo or beach location (no décor)
- Tropical Flower Bouquet for the bride
- Matching boutonnière for the groom
- Chilled sparkling wine for wedding toast
- One-tier Wedding Cake for up to 10 guests
Special Amenities for Bridal Couple
- Wedding breakfast in bed
- Honeymoon amenity gift
- Special turn-down service (on wedding night) for bride and groom
Terms and conditions apply. Amenities and/or gifts may vary between Occidental properties.
Award-Winning Royal Hideaway Playacar Appoints Jose Bossuet Martinez as Executive Chef
Mexico Native Brings Over a Decade of Top-Tier Experience, Including Work at a Michelin-Rated Restaurant, to the AAA Five-Diamond Resort
- Mexico, May 1st, 2011- Royal Hideaway Playacar in Mexico's Riviera Maya region, the first and only all-inclusive, adults-only resort to win the AAA Five-Diamond award, has appointed Jose Bossuet Martinez as executive chef.
- The Mexico native comes to the resort with over a decade of culinary experience; highlights include work at La Coupole at the Hotel Mierabeaul, a Michelin-rated restaurant, and at Presidential Food Service for Mexico, where he prepared cuisine for Mexico's President, Vicente Fox, as well as international royalty including the Spanish president, German chancellor, United Kingdom prime minister, and more.
- In addition, Chef Martinez has earned accolades including a Double Gold Medal from the Culinary Olympics in Berlin 1996, and is part of the prestigious Club des Chefs, which only admits chefs who have worked for kings, queens, presidents, and governors.
- In his new role, Chef Martinez will oversee a culinary team of 40 (including the newly hired Chef Paola Ramirez who comes to the hotel from a Michelin-rated restaurant in Chicago), in food production, quality control, development of new culinary concepts, and training at the hotel's six a la carte restaurants and banquet facilities which can accommodate up to 400 people.
- Royal Hideaway's dining venues include Las Ventanas (which offers an interactive Chef's Table experience); Spices, which combines island flavors with authentic Mexican cuisine; Palazzo, featuring Italian favorites; Azia, an Asian fusion restaurant, and more.
- In his short tenure at Royal Hideaway Playacar, Chef Martinez has already made his mark on the popular Chef's Table experience, and the interactive dinner has more than doubled in popularity since he started in January.
- He has added three courses to the elaborate menu, making 12 courses, and goes into great detail on each dish as he prepares it, sharing information on the dish's history and cultural importance.
- In addition, he created a collection of distinct chocolates exclusive to Royal Hideaway Playacar, using ingredients such as eggnog, chili, Bailey's, and mole (spicy chocolate sauce), and in the next few months he plans to launch another collection of chocolates filled with local herbs, flowers, and spices.
- Click here to find out more about Occidental Resorts
Occidental Aruba7 nights all inclusive from £1,818pp
Nestled into the white, powdery shores of Palm Beach, the Occidental Grand Aruba provides the perfect backdrop for a leisurely tropical vacation. Just miles from the capital of Oranjestad, the beautiful Cunucu countryside and the international airport, the resort is a Caribbean oasis of relaxation and delight. Feel free to swim, snorkel or sail the ... …find out more about Occidental Aruba
Occidental Cozumel7 nights all inclusive from £856pp
At Occidental Cozumel, you'll enjoy all-inclusive luxury accommodations and diving at one of the world's most amazing reefs. Located on Cozumel's finest beach, Playa San Francisco, the Occidental Cozumel is just 45 minutes by ferry from Playa del Carmen. Choose Cozumel for its incredible the marine life, it has been voted top 5 scuba diving destination in ... …find out more about Occidental Cozumel
Allegro Cozumel7 nights all inclusive from £833pp
In Mexico's Caribbean there's a place that captures the very essence of the country's natural splendor. It's called San Francisco Beach, and it's where Allegro Cozumel is located, just 20 minutes from Cozumel airport. This is a paradise for watersports lovers. There's an on-site dive shop where you will find everything you need to explore the ... …find out more about Allegro Cozumel
Occidental Punta Cana7 nights all inclusive from £982pp
This resort is located in the eastern part of the Dominican Republic, in the center of the well-known beach Playa Bavaro and is surrounded by exuberant tropical palms, white sand and clear turquoise waters. This resort is minutes away from Punta Canas International Airport. The resort is also in walking distance from the Nautical Club where international fishing tournaments take place every year.…find out more about Occidental Punta Cana
Occidental at Xcaret Destination7 nights all inclusive from £907pp
Filled with the fascination of an eco-archaeological expedition, Occidental at Xcaret Destination is a breathtaking journey into an undiscovered natural paradise. Less than an hour from Cancun International Airport and just five minutes from Playa Del Carmen, this magnificent resort winds around lush tropical gardens, native Mayan ruins and miles of tropical rain forest. Explore ... …find out more about Occidental at Xcaret Destination
Allegro Playacar7 nights all inclusive from £831pp
This resort, formed by exotic polynesian style bungalows offers a variety of services and amenities. It is 10 minutes away from Playa del Carmen, one of the most charming Mexican Caribbean towns and an ideal place for relaxing and shopping. The hotel is only 60 minutes from the Cancun airport, adjacent to the famous beaches of Playacar, renowned for the spectacular white sand and crystal waters.…find out more about Allegro Playacar
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"