- Destinations MexicoJamaicaDom RepBarbadosAntiguaSt LuciaGrenadaSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBahamasArubaTobagoCubaBritish Virgin IslandsTurks & CaicosSt Kitts & Nevis
- WorldwideMaldivesMauritiusThailandSeychellesEgyptDubaiSri Lanka
- Be Inspired
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- Win a holiday
- my booking
Nestled on a lush, tropical hillside sloping gently toward the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Calabash Cove radiates romance with stunning ocean vistas, a secluded white sand beach, custom-designed boardwalk and gazebo, one of the island's finest restaurants, a full-service spa and charmingly unique, luxurious beachfront accommodations.
The Windsong restaurant and C-bar overlook Sweetwaters, the oversized pool with 40' infinity edge. It is complemented with the open lobby offering stunning views of the coastline and blue waters of the Caribbean sea, Memories of Calabash, the signature store, and Whispers, the music room, to relax, read or enjoy that before or after dinner cocktail.
Calabash Cove Price Chart
The accommodation at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa is divided into three equally luxurious categories, each offering unparallelled views across the Caribbean Sea, of the capital Castries to the South, and nearby Martinique to the North, from the luxury of your balcony. All of the accommodation types are beautifully appointed, making use of natural materials wherever possible. All accommodations feature private jacuzzis.
Waters Edge Cottages
- Nine Balinese mahogany cottages with secluded plunge pools, jacuzzis, outdoor rain showers and hammocks.
- Gaze and laze in a 1,000 square foot hideaway on the waters edge, surrounded by its own tropical flora and an unparallelled vista across the bay with its daily free Caribbean sunset, while gentle breezes rest your mind, disturbed only by the flutter of the wings of your adopted hummingbird.
- Maximum occupancy: two adults/two children (aged up to six years).
Swim-Up Junior Suite
- Four swim-up junior suites with jacuzzis. Six hundred and twenty square feet of contemporary luxury and comfort, a step away from Sweetwaters, the infinity edge pool, affording unrestricted and private access directly from the patio of your room.
- Swim across to the bar and watch the sunset with one of the signature cocktails during happy hour, or take that romantic midnight swim you had promised your loved one for so long.
- Maximum occupancy: two adults.
Sunset Ocean View Junior Suites
- These thirteen luxury ocean view suites facing the Caribbean Sunset offer between 620 and 660 square feet of living space and are located on the lower mezzanine of the Manor House above the Sweetwaters infinity edge pool and the building adjacent to the Manor House overlooking their own Mosaic Beach and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Maximum occupancy: two adults/one infant up to 6 years.
- Rapidly earning a reputation as one of the finest restaurants on the island, Windsong at Calabash Cove serves an international cuisine guided by Asian purity and assisted by fresh local products.
- Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner offering breathtaking unobstructed views across the Caribbean Sea in the sunset direction of the compass.
- Daily soft piano music and BLUE HOUR from 5 to 7 pm. Elegant in design, laid back in atmosphere.
- Adjacent to the Windsong Restaurant serving international cocktails and fine wines from the Calabash Cove Cellars.
Calabash Cove nestled into a gentle hillside along the private Bonaire Bay offers old Caribbean charm with today's amenities. The Windsong restaurant and C-bar overlook Sweetwaters, their oversized pool with 40' infinity edge. It is complemented with the open lobby offering stunning views of the coastline and blue waters of the Caribbean sea, Memories of Calabash the signature store and Whispers, the music room to relax, read or enjoy that before or after dinner cocktail.
The main pool features perched on its side a swim up bar and several decks for sun bathing, reading or a midday snack. Adjacent to Sweetwaters you find the Ti Spa for that relaxing massage or facial as well as the Oceanview Gym with Cybex cardiovascular equipment. Bonaire Bay only steps from the Watersedge cottages is framed by coconut trees, Bougainvillea, Heliconias and many other exotic flowers.
- An oasis created for those who enjoy musical notes and printed words from around the world for listening and reading pleasure. Quiet and peaceful only disturbed by the glare of the turquoise water of the sea.
Ti Spa and Fitness Centre
- Indulge the senses and rejuvenate the body and mind at Ti Spa, a far eastern-influenced Spa, Fitness Centre and Beauty Parlour located next to the Sweetwaters Pool.
- Quiet walkways to enjoy the local flora designed in groves, patches, ponds and terraces. Many places of rest and meditation, listen to the sounds of the birds and wind chimes.
- Half a million gallons of sweet water captured in an incredible designer pool with an amazing forty foot Caribbean infinity edge capturing your imagination far beyond the sea. Mahogany loungers are provided for comfortable sunbathing on the various decks surrounding the pool. You can enjoy a Planters Punch, Pina Colada or the bartenders special right at the swim up pool bar or in the comfort of your sun lounger. The pool bar is also the perfect spot to end the day gazing into the sunset.
- Bonaire Bay is a beautiful, secluded stretch of white sand beach that extends the full length of the property and beyond. Bordered on the north and south by the mouth of the cove the beach provides you with a perfect opportunity to relax in the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- A custom-made boardwalk offers an ideal location for an evening stroll, or a romantic dinner for two, with the gentle lapping of the waves creating a soothing soundtrack.
The Leisure Concierge at Calabash Cove offers a number of individually tailored excursions, specifically designed to enable you to experience the best that St. Lucia has to offer. Sail the high seas with one of St. Lucia's most charismatic storytellers, or treat yourselves to a romantic champagne picnic in the heart of the unspoiled countryside. Take an exhilarating hike to the top of one of the majestic Pitons and witness unrivalled views across the island and north to Martinique, or indulge in the same breathtaking vistas from the comfort of your helicopter.
- Join Maurice, a certified yacht charter captain and infamous local storyteller, onboard his 37' yacht One Time and set sail for a day of adventure and entertainment like you've never experienced before.
- Whether you are a seasoned pro, or trying sailing for the first time, Maurice will hand you the wheel, let you hoist the sails and handle the grinders. If you prefer to sit back and soak up the sun (and the champagne) let Maurice do what he does best - show you St. Lucia from a very different perspective.
- Of course, no trip would be complete without Maurice's legendary storytelling - a fascinating account of St. Lucian history with a handful of tall tales for good measure!
- Take the ultimate St. Lucian challenge and climb to the peak of the world-famous Gros Piton, designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and described by Oprah as one of the four places you must see during your life.
Deep Sea Fishing
- St. Lucia is well known for its spectacular oceanlife, boasting some of the best dive sites in the Caribbean, if not the world. But if scuba diving isn't your thing why not experience nature from above the water and treat yourself to a deep sea fishing excursion.
- No previous experience is necessary, the crew will take care of all the equipment, all you need to do is watch the line! The waters boast an impressive array of marlin, tuna and barracuda to name but a few, and don't be surprised by a friendly school of dolphins following alongside, or an occasional inquisitive turtle surfacing to watch the action.
- Fly through St. Lucia's rainforests, past lavender stars and orange bursts, yellow berries and white lace, through knotted, twisting, woody vines and under giant Chatannier and Gommier trees. Fly and discover an incredible new world, with two adventures in one.
- For those of you looking for tranquility look no further than the aerial tram, a gondola that glides silently and smoothly among the cascades of flowers, through the treetops to the open skies above, revealing vistas as breathtaking as those from the top of the Piton mountains. Expert guides will identify the numerous trees, flowers, birds and animals, and recount fascinating and amusing tales about the island history.
- For the more adventurous among you, take a trek through the undergrowth, where you will be witness to an equally impressive variety of tropical fauna and wildlife. As you ascend through the forest the guides will be on hand to identify the different species and prepare you for the excitement that follows. After an exhilarating hike you will reach the first of the treetop platforms, from which you will literally fly through the forest, from tree to tree, suspended from a zip line.
- The fully trained guides will be on hand every step of the way to ensure your utmost comfort and safety. This is an experience like no other, the thrill of a lifetime, if you can keep your eyes open!
- Bird watching tours also available.
- Offering a safe, fun-filled and relaxed environment, with various dive trips for the beginner as well as the expert diver. Pick up is from the resort beach. All equipment is provided.
- The most popular dive sites are, The Lesleen M, Anse Cochon, The Pinnacles, Superman's Flight, Anse Chastanet and Anse La Raye Wall. The boat ride to the sites vary from 35 to 55 mins depending on the site.
- The entire tour will last for approximately 4 hrs to 4 hrs 45 mins depending on the sites visited that day.
Whale & Dolphin Watching
- Whale and dolphin watching is one of the most emotional and exciting activities you can experience. This should be a must on everyone's adventure plan and what better place than the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea? Here there are many resident pods as well as migratory ones, so you stand a good chance of a sighting on nearly every trip.
- The most commonly spotted species are pilot whales, sperm whales, humpbacks, false orcas, hawksbill turtles and greenback turtles.
- With the use of the hydrophone you will hear the whales and dolphins communicating with each other in a series of clicks, screams, squeals, clacks, grunts, howls and, in the case of the humpback, melodic wailing.
- See St. Lucia from a completely different angle, with one of the fantastic helicopter tours. Take in some or all of the island, see the landmark Pitons, Sulphur Springs, Pigeon Island and the rainforests, accompanied by running commentary from the pilot.
- See St. Lucia from the ocean, on an authentic pirate's galleon. All tours take you down the West Coast and include rum punch, fruit punch, water and sodas.
- Admire the beautiful Caribbean sunset, with champagne and a steel band to top it off.
- Take Liana's Ransom all the way down to Soufriere for the day and visit the Diamond Falls or the Botanical Gardens, the drive-in volcano and Marigot Bay.
- In Fort de France, the capital city of Martinique, the choice is yours. The stopover leaves you ample time for duty free shopping or browsing, in numerous boutiques featuring French perfumes, designer clothes and beautiful French-creole jewellery.
- You can combine shopping with a sight seeing tour that will take you to various monuments and landmarks of the historical old town with a French flair. All possibilities are only a few minutes' walk from the pier, including a lively open air market. Some members of the crew will gladly escort and guide you if you wish.
- The St. Lucia Golf Club is an 18-hole, 6,771 yard, par 71 championship course, with restaurant, fully licensed bar and Duty Free Pro Shop open daily.
- Rates vary throughout the year. Nine-hole, eighteen-hole and lesson packages are available through reception, and include transportation to and from the course. Callaway Golf Clubs and shoes are available to rent from the Club.
- First Tee Time - 6:50am.
- SNUBA® is widely popular around the world with more than 5 million tours conducted since the program began in 1988.
- Snuba offers the best way to go beyond snorkeling. It is truly an ideal underwater experience. Under the supervision of warm, friendly and certified Snuba Guides, you can intimately explore exotic marine life from a fully guided and safe perspective.
- The fabulous Snuba Adventure Tour at Pigeon Island begins from a gently sloping sandy beach. The waters surrounding Pigeon Island offer a variety of tropical fish and marine life including; Flounder, Blue Tang, Parrot fish, Squirrel fish, Spiny lobster, Arrow crabs, Octopus, and coral such as Barrel sponge and Brain coral. There is also a variety of seasonal visitors including Turtles, schools of sardines and more…every dive is a new adventure!
- After a brief (15 minute) pre-dive orientation, that includes many useful snorkeling skills you will begin a very comfortable and calm guided tour that will take you to a maximum depth of 20 feet. Snuba is diving at your level of comfort. If you want to cruise on the surface or descend to the depth of your choice, it is always up to you. There is no need to surface for air or to tussle with bulky equipment, just gear up and dive in!
- Snuba is simply the underwater experience, done right! A tranquil combination of well-being and pleasure, discovering beautiful marine life, one dip at a time!
- Indulge the senses and rejuvenate the body and mind at Ti Spa, a far eastern-influenced Spa, Fitness Centre and Beauty Parlour located next to the Sweetwaters Pool.
- Private treatment rooms, manned by knowledgeable and experienced associates, await you and your loved one. Choose from a wide range of treatments, each specifically designed to cleanse the body of stress, whether caused by work, travel or sporting activity.
- If horseback riding, diving, windsurfing, mountain climbing, sailing, kayaking and ziplining aren't enough, or if you just want to burn off a few calories after indulging yourself at the Windsong restaurant or the C Bar then the fitness centre at the Ti Spa is just what you need.
- A spacious and fully-equipped workout area, air-conditioned for your comfort, and complete with views across the bay to the capital of Castries.
- What better way to complement a luxurious spa treatment than with a manicure, pedicure or facial.
- The Beauty Parlour at Ti Spa offers a wide range of services to cater for your every desire.
Caribbean 5* Unlimited Luxury All Inclusive Holidays from only £949pp including a FREE Wedding Package Click here
Weddings at Calabash Cove are a truly memorable occasion, designed to maximise the unique experience of your special day. The information below outlines the exclusive Calabash Cove wedding programme, and they offer a number of additional services for you to choose from to tailor your wedding to your dreams.
- Beautifully arranged on-site ceremony
- Your choice of location
- Wedding Dinner for Two
- Marriage officer
- Wedding cake
- Reception table arrangements
- Regular legal fees
- Chilled French Champagne
- Tropical bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Marriage license
- Certificate and registrar fees
- Romantic champagne breakfast
- Witnesses (if required)
A honeymoon doesn't have to be an elaborate affair - only the most romantic week of your life! Discover just how romantic it can be at Calabash Cove Resort & Spa, the new boutique resort on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia. Among the sultry tropics and the stunning beauty of the Pitons World Heritage Site, romance finds new meaning. A secluded cottage of rich mahogany awaits, set deep among coconut trees, bougainvillea and heliconias, its private plunge pool a gathering site for hummingbirds.
At Calabash Cove, romance means a private dinner overlooking the hushed Caribbean Sea, specially prepared on a traditional St. Lucian coal pot by the resort's chef. And not least, it means the sweet intimacy of a decadent spa treatment for two at the resort's Ti Spa.
Water's Edge Cottage with Private Pool Seven Night Honeymoon Package
- Seven (7) nights accommodation in a beautifully appointed Waters Edge Cottages with private pool.
- Begin your stay as you mean to go on, with a champagne reception on arrival.
- Indulge in a pampering couple's massage for two at the resort's Ti Spa.
- A romantic private sunset dinner for two, specially prepared by the resort's chef, served on the private patio of your cottage, the beautiful Gazebo or the boardwalk overlooking the ocean.
- Transfers to and from the airport.
Romantic Honeymoon Escapade
- Commence your evening with a couples massage at sunset followed by a romantic candlelit beach dinner with your own private server on Bonaire Bay with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the lights of Castries.
- If that is not enough return to a candlelit room scattered with petals and indulge in chocolate dessert and a glass of champagne.
Sunset Ocean View Junior Suite with private jacuzzi Romantic Getaway Package
Book 5 nights ALL INCLUSIVE in a luxury Sunset Ocean View Suite with Private Jacuzzi
- Commence your on island journey the right way in comfort and style with a private luxury car arrival airport transfer.
- Champagne reception on arrival.
- Indulge in a romantic private sunset dinner for two, specially prepared by the Resort's Chef and served by your own private waiter at your choice of four resort locations - the boardwalk, mosaic beach, gazebo or on your suite's patio.
- Experience an ultimate night of romance with a candlelit room, flower petals, scented bubble bath and chilled champagne.
For honeymoon packages you will be required to present a copy of your wedding certificate at time of check in
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Dont worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"