- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
An experienced and renowned Caribbean hotel family have lovingly created a stylish boutique resort on the site of their beautiful waterfront former home Saman House. Cap Maison is a highly personalised and sophisticated home away from home offering comfort plus luxury, and a place which invites you to return again and again. The family understand what people are seeking in a Caribbean experience, and have ensured that Cap Maison is truly what Caribbean dreams are made of!
Visit St. Lucia in Style with a Helicopter Transfer
OCEANVIEW VILLA SUITE WITH POOL & ROOF TERRACE
- At over 3,000 square feet, Cap Maison's Oceanview Villa Suites offer possibly the most spacious and lavish accommodation in the Eastern Caribbean. The large master bedroom leads off the living/dining room, kitchen and huge private verandahs.
- The fully equipped kitchens are decorated with hand-painted tiles, coralina counters and copper sinks. A powder room is located off the entry hallway, alongside an internet desk.
- The bedroom decor is in natural colours, with bathrooms featuring tumbled marble and travertine basins, and a large bath-tub. Upstairs is a stunning roof terrace with a private pool, a gazebo and loungers, a dining area and mini bar, with spectacular views to the Caribbean Sea and back to the mountains.
- There is one two bedroom suite on two floors, with living space downstairs and bedrooms above. This suite has the highest view in the resort.
OCEANVIEW VILLA SUITE WITH POOL
- This villa suite has the same facilities as the first floor suite but is located at ground floor level with infinity edged private pool in front, with access from the verandah, and surrounded by gardens.
- Some of the suites are set right at the cliff edge overlooking Smugglers Cove Beach. All have fabulous ocean views.
OCEANVIEW VILLA SUITE WITH JACUZZI
- Located above Smugglers Cove Beach with glorious sea views, these suites have a living/dining room, kitchen, powder room with shower, and a generous balcony on the ground floor.
- The upstairs bedroom features a four-poster bed with fabulous bathroom and walk-in closet. A private jacuzzi sits on the veranda, where the sounds of the sea gently rolling in make for perfect peace.
COURTYARD VILLA SUITE
- At over 1,500 square feet, these Villa Suites offer very spacious and lavish accommodation. With partial ocean views, they are set in landscaped tropical gardens around a beautiful Spanish colonial courtyard and pool which is only steps away.
- The large master bedroom leads off the living/dining room, kitchen and generous private verandahs. The fully equipped kitchens are decorated with hand-painted tiles, coralina counters and copper sinks. A powder room is located off the entry hallway, alongside an internet desk.
- The bedroom decor is in natural colours, with bathrooms featuring tumbled marble and travertine basins, and a large bath-tub. Perfect for family vacations and those who prefer larger accommodations.
JUNIOR SUITE AT CAP MAISON
- These beautiful rooms all have ocean views, generous bathrooms, and a private veranda, with a separate sitting/dining area. Some include an outdoor shower. Hand-painted tiles in the bathrooms and rich fabrics in the bedroom assure an elegant but warm atmosphere.
OCEAN / GARDENVIEW ROOMS
- Oceanview or garden view rooms are wonderfully appointed and have either a king size bed or twins beds. All rooms come with the same amenities as the Junior suites, and either look out to an ocean view or a garden view.
- A balcony offers outdoor relaxation. Bathrooms have blue and white hand-painted tiles adding to their charm.
THE CLIFF AT CAP RESTAURANT
- This is arguably St Lucia's most spectacular dining location - perhaps even the Caribbean's - and our experienced, award winning chefs ensure the cuisine matches the restaurant. Perched on the edge of the cliff, it has unrivalled panoramic views and is cooled night and day by a soft sea breeze.
- The Cliff at Cap offers casual breakfasts and lunches, and at night transforms into a fine dining experience with creative, contemporary cuisine incorporating French West Indian influences and focussing on fresh produce.
- The Cliff bar is open daily from 10 a.m. and offers the freshest cooling drinks all day around the poolside where you can relax on St Lucia's most comfortable sun loungers. The concept is bar fresh, whereby we create cocktails using fresh seasonal fruits combined with only the best premium brands.
- The extensive wine and cocktail list, combined with our knowledgeable team, ensure the perfect sunset aperitif, pre-dinner seasonal specials and late night romantic night caps. The rummier is unique on the island, and a wide range of international and aged rums are a specialty of the Cliff bar.
- Tucked away under The Main House is our wine cellar: a brick-lined and vaulted cave surrounded by 1,500 wine bottles.
- A wide selection of wines are on offer, and tastings are held regularly. With an elegant dining table seating groups of up to 8, this is a wine lovers ideal dining location.
CHAMPAGNE ZIP LINE
- Below the restaurant is Cap Maison's best kept secret. A wooden deck has been built on Rock Maison surrounded on 3 sides by the sea surging over the reefs. Accessed by a wooden staircase, drinks travel down a zip-line to the deck below. Perfect for sunset drinks, private dining and special events.
- Rock Maison has also played host to full moon meditation, early morning yoga and tai chi, and spa treatments. At night flambeaus light your way along the stretch of sand to the rock.
SMUGGLERS BEACH BAR
- Cap Maison's beach bar at Smugglers Cove beach is open from 10 a.m. each day, and offers a selection of refreshments.
- Loungers and beach towels, and non-motorised water-sports including Hobie Cats, sea kayaks and snorkelling are available here and a full chaise lounge service including towels is offered exclusively to Cap Maison guests.
- Within the Main House is the lounge and Theo's (honesty) bar, an air conditioned space to enjoy comfortable indoor lounging, games, sports viewing and a beautiful cards table. The terrace, shaded by the spreading Saman tree, is perfect for cigar smokers.
- St.Lucia now has a wide variety of experiences - from Fish Friday at Anse La Raye, to an aerial tramway or zip-lining, mountain bike trails, walking in the rain forest, or visiting the two botanical gardens, Mamiku on the east coast and Diamond on the west coast with its sulphur baths, both with historic stories. Pigeon Island is very close by and is a favourite spot for a gentle climb to its fort.
- If you fancy sporting activity, St Lucia Golf and Country Club is minutes away, a challenging course for all golfers. We have membership of the St Lucia Racquet Club which is 4 minutes walk from Cap Maison where tennis and squash are available.
- Additionally, Cap Maison aims to offer those guests who cannot sit still, running and trails tailored for them personally. Horseback riding is at nearby Cas en Bas, and offers scenic tracks and sea bathing. The colourful local markets allow you to soak up local flavours and spices, and a wide range of duty free shops are in several locations.
IN THE WATER
- At Cap Maison, whilst you may have the luxury of your own private pool, there is also a series of infinity pools and a jacuzzi by the cliff's edge, where food and drinks flow.
- The guests tend to gravitate here at sunset. Another quieter pool is within the Spanish style courtyard, accessed through a brick barrel-vaulted walkway.
Smugglers Cove Beach
- Enchanting Smugglers Cove beach nestles below the resort, accessed by stairs. This offers safe bathing (in Bombay Sapphire-clear waters) and the best snorkelling in the north of the island. Cap Maison guests may use the loungers and towels, and the beach bar is open from 10am each day.
- St.Lucia is renowned for its unique diving experiences. Kite surfing has also become popular in St. Lucia, with world championships being held in the south of the island, and one of the best sites is five minutes away from Cap Maison.
- Guests at Cap Maison benefit from concessionary golf at this nearby 18 hole Championship Course. The course extends virtually from the Caribbean to the Atlantic coastlines, and enjoys wonderful views and fresh breezes.
- A Par 71, 6,829 yard course, it also has a 350 yard driving range. Professional coaching is available, and the Pro shop stocks branded golf equipment.
- It is easy to find partners among the local membership, and various tournaments are organised on a regular basis.
- All players use powered golf carts; A new clubhouse has recently opened with al-fresco dining and lounge bars with large sports screens.
- Situated in the Main House at Cap Maison, Spa Maison offers an opportunity to indulge yourself and to be pampered. Spa Maison has chosen Sothys as their product house, a French company which has 60 years of experience in the beauty industry, and can only be used by professionally trained therapists.
- With patented formulas and specially developed Digi-Esthetique techniques to help increase the penetration of the product, Spa Maison is able to offer the highest quality treatments. Spa Maison has chosen their therapists for their experience and that bit extra - magic and healing in their hands, which makes our memorable treatments the best on island, leaving you with a feeling of total self indulgence!
- Treatments can be taken if you wish in your suite or room, on your terrace, on Rock Maison or under a gazebo in the garden - the choice is yours.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"