- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
The 32 suites that make up the enchanting Ladera overlook the world famous Pitons, a UNESCO World heritage site of staggering beauty that are ever-present across the resort. Each of Ladera's elegant accommodations features a characteristic open wall on their west side, bringing the astonishing landscapes of St Lucia seamlessly into your luxurious room. Ladera's philosophy has always been to match a quintessentially Saint Lucian atmosphere to an unparalleled guest experience, creating a harmony between incredible service and indefinable moments that leave you speechless. This unyielding commitment to refined authenticity is evident in everything from the innovative, local dishes at Dasheene, to the Caribbean timbers, stones, and tiles that accent the guestrooms and public areas. You'll be enveloped by a very private, very special retreat from the moment you lay eyes on Ladera and its pristine surroundings.
Visit St. Lucia in Style with a Helicopter Transfer
Ladera Price Chart
Ladera is known for its distinctive eco‐lodge architecture, built with Caribbean timbers and modelled on luxury living at one with nature, fostering a relaxed, barefoot lifestyle. The suites’ three‐wall design purposely excludes a fourth wall to welcome in the exceptional beauty of St Luica, and yet offer uncompromised shelter, safety, and privacy. Their unique shape especially nurtures spectacular sunset views and unobstructed star gazing.
Guests in every suite at Ladera enjoy:
- An open wall, embracing the surrounding hillside paradise
- A private plunge pool or pool with a waterfall, tempting you to enter its refreshing waters alongside your morning coffee, or simply as a relaxing break at any time of day or night
- In room minibar restocked daily
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Cosy robes
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- In‐room safe
- Ladera's Necessaire Kit — equipped with binoculars, eye masks, slippers and a star chart for the night sky
Gros Piton Suite with Plunge Pool
These suites feature a spacious open‐air living room with unequalled, uninterrupted views of Gros Piton and the Caribbean Sea, perfect for an exclusive escape for two. An adjacent open‐air bedroom in each suite includes a four‐poster queen bed and en‐suite shower, and their generous footprint spans approximately 900ft2.
One Bedroom Suite with Plunge Pool
With plenty of room to accommodate two guests, these suites feature an open‐air living room with a day bed, and an adjacent open‐air bedroom including a four‐poster queen bed and an en‐suite shower.
Two Bedroom Suite with Pool
Perfect for four guests, these two bedroom suites feature an open‐air living room with a separate dining area that elegantly overlooks the Pitons and Caribbean Sea, creating some truly astonishing backdrops to your time spent within this luxurious resort. The 2,400ft2 villa suite also offers you an enclosed bedroom with a four‐poster queen bed and an en‐suite shower. Adding to this already extravagant interior, an open‐air master suite offers you a four‐poster king bed and an adjoining en‐suite shower.
Hilltop Dream Suites
Forming an incredibly luxurious retreat for two, these suites are located 1,100ft above the Caribbean Sea and offer panoramas that will leave you speechless, proudly overlooking the Pitons, the Caribbean Sea, and the flawless beauty of the tropical valley below. Each 1,200ft2 suite offers an open bedroom with a four‐poster king bed and en‐suite bathroom.
Guests and visitors alike are drawn to the magnetic charisma of Dasheene to enjoy spectacular views and award‐winning cuisine. Renowned for its eclectic and innovative menu, Dasheene is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as offering an exceptional Sunday Brunch.
Dasheene distinguishes itself from the crowd by focusing on sustainable cooking sourced from locally harvested ingredients. Their team of exceptional chefs are dedicated to utilising fresh native ingredients from island farmers and neighbouring plantations, maintaining an ethic of local, sustainable food that values fabulous tastes above all else.
Chef Nigel’s cooking draws from stylish interpretations of traditional St. Lucian dishes, such as sweet potato and coconut soup, Caribbean lamb salad, roast conch with pickled vegetables served in a yam basket, Cajun Creole vegetable bakes, jerk poulet sausage, plantain gratin with coconut rum sauce, and many more delicacies inspired by a variety of discerning palates.
As well as serving excellent food, the bar at Dasheene, open from 9am each day, is the perfect setting to sample an exotic pre‐dinner cocktail or enjoy a live music show. Part of the Dasheene restaurant, the bar shares the same unobstructed sea views flanked by St. Lucia’s signature twin volcanic Piton peaks. There is no better place to enjoy your favourite drink.
Augmenting the serenity and escapism guaranteed by the privacy of your Ladera accommodation, a range of outstanding facilities invite you to relax and release your concerns:
- Lounging at Ladera’s main pool and deck area overlooking the Pitons and Caribbean Sea, with cocktails and snack service available poolside
- Soaking and relaxing in the restorative sulphur mineral baths at the spa
- Exercising in the Fitness Room a range of equipment including a treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike, and free weights are at your disposal
- Complimentary beach shuttle service to Sugar Beach
- Complimentary beach towels and snorkelling equipment
- A library, located at the Dasheene bar, where a large selection of reading material, as well as a variety of board games, are available for your entertainment
- A portable DVD player available from reception
- Nightly turn down service
- Complimentary continental breakfast, beginning at 7am
- Full service pool deck with pool attendants ready to provide food, beverage, towel and umbrella service
- Beach shuttle service throughout the day to Sugar Beach
- During your stay at Ladera this effortlessly beautiful resort strives to keep you unplugged from the rest of the world, focusing on the rejuvenating sensory experiences of your tropical St Lucian surroundings. However, for guests who require it, the following facilities are made available:
- WiFi in every suite
- Guest computer room in the lobby
- Private telephone room in the lobby
Leisure at Ladera is easy going, culturally intriguing, and unquestionably fun. Their range of activities include:
- Live local entertainment at the Dasheene bar, including the weekly Shak‐Shak band performance during Sunday Brunch
- Weekly complimentary Managers‐ cocktail reception hosted by the Management Team
- On‐site boutique, which offers a wide range of items from tropical clothing and magazines, drugstore items and much more
- Private, romantic dinners in a guest suite or anywhere on Ladera's grounds for a very special night
- In‐room dining available for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Birthday or anniversary celebrations, making your special day into a truly memorable one
- Weekly wood carving demonstration at the Dasheene bar
- Saturday morning Soufrière market tour followed by a cooking class hosted by Ladera’s Chef
Explore St Lucia
St. Lucia is a feast for the senses; from its mountains and plants to its food and people, the island beckons you to explore its verdant terrain and to fall in love with its culture. Ladera is delighted to offer you a range of sightseeing activities on and around St. Lucia that will allow you to appreciate the uniqueness of its Caribbean history and the magnificence of its tropical location:
Chef’s Cooking Class
Join the award‐winning culinary team at the Landings as you learn the secrets of making one of their fabulous Caribbean specialties. This cooking class allows you to get involved in the actual making of the dish, and is available Saturdays at the Dasheene bar.
Fish Friday is a popular street party held every Friday night in the small fishing village of Anse La Raye. Come and have fun with a wealth of delicious sea food, drinks and entertainment.
Glass Bottom Boat Tour
The Glass Bottom Boat Tour will allow you to marvel at the underwater world that flourishes around St Lucia. Thanks to this tour, you do not have to be a certified scuba diver or an excellent swimmer to experience the magnificent views of some of the healthiest coral reefs in the Caribbean.
Gros Piton Climb/Hike
If you want a holiday experience unlike any other, why not take on the magnificent Gros Piton with the help of trained, experienced tour guides. This demanding, but rewarding, hike is recommended for persons that are fit and have no medical conditions.
Enjoy a ride for one hour on along the beautiful St Lucian sands, or choose to ride for two hours with a picnic lunch for a delightfully rustic experience.
Ladera Botanical Garden Tour
Take a walk through the resort’s iconic Botanical Garden with Ladera’s gardener, and discover some of Ladera’s distinguishing local tropical plants and flowers. A detailed map will be provided to help you identify a variety of plants and flowers.
Join a passionate and experienced guide for a tour of a Saturday morning market, and sample a vibrant variety of fruits and vegetables grown on the island. This tour is followed by a cooking class at the resort, the perfect end to a fabulous day.
Dedicate a day to fun, sun and shopping, by traveling to Martinique aboard the Flying Ray. This includes a 90 minute boat trip, sightseeing, shopping and snorkelling.
Enjoy an incredibly scenic journey to the heart of the island’s forest reserve. A tour guide will take you through the Edmund Forest Reserve, amidst an array of beautiful tropical flowers, massive trees, ferns and animal life. Glimpse St. Lucia’s rare national parrot, the Amazona Versicolour, see redneck pigeons, hummingbirds and many more equally as splendid indigenous birds. If you’re feeling energetic, hike the gorgeous waterfall trails famous for cascading waters and refreshing pools. The trails may be challenging, but their wonderfully exhilarating rewards will provide an unequalled opportunity to absorb the natural beauty of the forest.
Sailing & Snorkel — Half Day
Sail to the beautiful Marigot Marina then swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water at Anse Cochon.
Sail to Marigot Bay — Full Day
Sail past the fishing villages of Canaries and Anse La Raye before dropping anchor at the picturesque Marigot Bay for a scrumptious lunch. On the sail back, go snorkelling over a coral reef or top off your tan on deck, enjoying soft drinks and rum punch.
Shopping Trip to Castries — Half Day
Enjoy a leisurely boat ride along the west coast to the capital city, Castries. Shop for crafts and spices at the Castries Marke, and visit the Desmond Skeete Animation Center. On display at the animation museum are fascinating artefacts that include the skeletal remains of an Arawak woman dating back to 400 AD, offering an astonishing window into the history of the island.
Soufrière Hotwire Rides
A combined adrenaline rush zipping under the sheer Petit Piton with elevated views of the twin peaks and the historic town of Soufriere. This popular excursion offers an upbeat and fun activity that heightens the excitement of a fascinating eco‐tour.
Soufrière Experience Tour
Take a tour of the scenic and historical town of Soufrière, visiting the Sulphur Springs at one of the world’s only drive‐in volcanoes. Revel at diamond falls or savour the mineral waters of the bath and Torille Waterfall before sampling the sensory delights of the botanical gardens at Soufriere.
Capture the magic of a tropical dusk and the indefinable beauty of the skyline as you enjoy the breathtaking Caribbean sunset. Enjoy complimentary drinks and delicious hors d’oeurves while you admire the beauty of the evening sky, accompanied by the silhouettes of the majestic Pitons.
Tet Paul Nature Trail
Nestled on six acres of lush, verdant land on St. Lucia’s World Heritage Site is the Tet Paul Nature Trail. Hiking this trail is like ascending a heavenward natural staircase accented with exotic fruits, tropical trees, and medicinal gardens. The summit promises a breath‐taking view of the twin peaks that rise from Martinique and St. Vincent. The hike is rated easy to moderate, and is approximately 45 minutes long.
An afternoon sail that will defy all expectations as you snorkel over coral reefs in the company of tropical fish, corals, sponges, and other sea life. The return journey offers plenty of time to relax and enjoy the setting sun as you sip champagne and rum punch and feast on irresistible hors d’oeuvres.
Whale & Dolphin Watching
Prepare to be stunned by Mother Nature as you embark on this awe inspiring trip, tracing the beautiful coast line overlooked by the glorious Pitons. As you explore you’ll see and hear these magnificent mammals in the gorgeous St Lucian waters. Some of the many species of these gentle giants you’ll encounter include sperm whales, pilot whales, dwarf sperm whales, bottle nose and Fraser dolphins. Feel the thrill as these mammals emerge and rise majestically out of the ocean, promising some truly moving sights that will stay with you forever.
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the rainforest as you glide over treetops, across rivers, through lush vegetation in a world‐class zipline adventure.
Excursions may include additional charges
The Spa at Ladera features indulgent treatments inspired by Saint Lucia’s volcanic history and the lush rainforest that frames this peaceful retreat. Each carefully designed treatment utilises Sothy’s to ensure that each spa session leaves nothing to be desired.
Visit one of the four spa treatment rooms for to refreshingly readying yourself for the day ahead. Each spa experience is made truly memorable through a variety of exceptional features:
- Enjoy your selected spa treatment in the comfort and privacy of your suite or villa
- Relax before your treatment (or at any time during your stay) by lounging in the hot tubs located in the serene spa gardens
- Choose to take your massage outdoors for an indulgent variation of Ladera’s in‐spa massages, taking place atop on Paradise Ridge overlooking the majestic pitons
- Make the most of your time at the spa by using the Garden Gym for your workouts
Considered by many to be the Caribbean’s finest and most dramatic wedding venue s a dramatic open‐air accommodation that nurtures elegant, flawless weddings.
Featuring the same renowned open‐air and perched on and extraordinary rainforest ridge, Paradise Ridge makes the most of the famously unending panoramic views of St Lucia found at Ladera.
There are no obstructions separating the guests from the astounding views of the Caribbean Sea, the breathtaking sunsets, and the Pitons, one of the most iconic UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Wedding receptions are catered by Ladera’s award‐winning Dasheene Restaurant, with customised menus by Executive Chef Mark Atkinson, known for his fresh local cuisine.
Pre‐wedding beauty services, as well as relaxing massages and wellness treatments, can be arranged at The Spa.
Romance in Paradise
- All legal requirements and transportation cost
- Marriage Officer
- Witnesses, if needed
- The ceremony is only available in the privacy of your own accommodation when booked the Hilltop Dream Suite, The Suites at Paradise Ridge or a Luxury Villa overlooking the World Heritage Pitons and Caribbean Sea.
Wedding in Paradise
- All legal requirements and transportation cost
- Marriage officer
- Witnesses, if needed
- A floral wedding arch, a bouquet for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom
- Champagne and canapés for two, or more by special arrangement
- Photography package (45 images on a CD)
- 1 hour Entertainment (guitarist or Steel pan)
- A two-tiered wedding cake
- Wedding gift
The ceremony is only available in the privacy of your own accommodation when booked the Hilltop Dream Suite, The Suites at Paradise Ridge or a Luxury Villa overlooking the World Heritage Pitons and Caribbean Sea
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"