Dreams Dominicus La Romana Resort & Spa: Christina’s Insider Look
Nestled along one of the most unique beaches in La Romana, Dreams Dominicus La Romana Resort & Spa is home to stunning views of the powder-white sands and azure waters. What’s more, the Unlimited-Luxury® will leave you wanting for nothing. This enclave is an ideal choice for those looking for a modern resort with plethora of restaurants, an amazing beach, and a lovely Mediterranean vibe. Get the 411 below.
• This all-new resort really does offer something for everyone.
• Stroll along the most amazing beachfront boasting the clearest waters I’ve set my eyes on.
• Families, your very own section awaits with a pizzeria to call its own. Yum.
• Dine around the world with 8 restaurants including: 4 à la carte options, 2 buffet restaurants, a grill, a pizza place, and a café.
• Cool off in your choice of 3 swimming pools.
• Junior holidaymakers get their own slice of paradise at the Explorer’s Club & Core Zone Teens Club.
• Be tempted by 4 nearby championship 18-hole golf courses.
• Complete your relaxing holiday experience at the world-class Dreams Spa by Pevonia®.
• Grab your dancing shoes and head to the Music Lounge. Such fun!
• I totally recommend booking a taxi to shorten your transfer time by up to half.
• Looking for an extra something special? Book a Swim-Up Room, they’re just beautiful.
• Explore Santa Domingo. It’s very pretty in the centre, well worth a trip like a mini Havana In Cuba.
• Get a cocktail in your hand for sunset, such an alluring setting at this hotel.
• Each night, the little ones are kept entertainment with movies on the beach.
If you’d like to try Dreams Dominicus La Romana Resort & Spa for yourself, have a press of this lovely orange button or chat with us in the comments below.
Experience Dreams Dominicus La Romana Resort & Spa from just £1,035pp