About the hotel
Set in the heart of West Coast Barbados near the world known historical Holetown, Travellers Palm is an intimate resort ideal for an exceptional value escape enjoying a taste of Bajan life. Just minutes away from the west coast beaches and in a prime location for getting out and exploring everything Barbados has to offer, everything is at your fingertips. Travellers Palm's apartments come equipped with fully fitted kitchens and everything you need to soak up Barbados at your own pace. Experience the famous Platinum West Coast from the charming Travellers Palm.
- An intimate resort with everything you need to take your getaway at your own pace
- Experience Barbados with the Bajan Way Dine Around programme
- Be just minutes away from the beautiful beaches of west coast Barbados
At a glance
All rooms at Travellers Palm come equipped with the following facilities:
- Full kitchen
- Ceiling fans in living area
- Air conditioning in bedroom
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Maid service
- Wireless Internet Access (£)
- Safety deposit boxes (£)
- Cots (£)
- Beach towels (£)
- Welcome starter food pack (£)
One Bedroom Apartment
Over look Travellers Palm's gardens and pool from the balcony in your One Bedroom Apartment.
- 1 bedroom
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12yrs.
One Bedroom Superior Apartment
Enjoy an escape with the whole family in the One Bedroom Superior Apartment overlooking the pool and gardens from your balcony.
- 1 bedroom
- Maximum occupancy: 4 adults and 2 children under 12yrs.
Saffa's Restaurant & Bar
Dine in a chilled-out atmosphere enjoying delightful Bajan dishes. Enjoy the formal dining area or relax overlooking the pool.
- Open: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Monday - Sunday
Bajan Way Dine Around Barbados
Discover some of Barbados' finest restaurants and enjoy the best cuisine Barbados has to offer with the Bajan Way Dine Around programme.
Choose your meal package and collect your vouchers from the Reception Desk, then present your pre-paid Bajan Way voucher on arrival at your restaurant of choice before enjoying delicious authentic cuisine.
- Lunch package: US$27.50
- Dinner package: US$39.50
- Lunch and two course dinner package: US$65.00
- One beverage is included with each meal.
- Prices are per person in US dollars and include 17.5% tax
- Gratuities are NOT included
- Children's menus are available, children aged 3-11 years are half price
Participating Restaurant include:
- 39 Steps
- Picasso's Restaurant
- Apsara Restaurant
- Round House
- Andromeda Botanical Gardens
- Sanctuary Cafe
- Bert's Bar
- Sea Cat Restaurant
- Bistro Monet
- Sunbury Plantation House
- Blakey's Restaurant
- Café Bar Carizma
- The Blue Room Sports Bar & Grill
- Chez Max
- The Orange Street Grocer
- Elbow Room
- The Steak House
- Juma's Restaurant
- Tree Tops Cafe
- Ocean 15 Restaurant and Bar
- Waterfront Cafe
- Oriental Diner
- Bajan Way Dine Around programme
Discover a whole host of activities all at your fingertips.
- Variety of beaches
- Bars and restaurants
- Water sports
- Holetown (bars, restaurants and shopping
- Limegrove Duty Free Shopping and Second Street
- Golf courses and tennis club
- Island tours
- Scuba diving and snorkelling day trips
- Catamaran charters
- Folkstone Underwater Park and Museum
- Porters House