- Countless sports and activities, both on the water and land
- Dazzling white sand and crystal blue water
- A spa including 4 Jacuzzis, a sauna, beauty salon and hair salon
Find out more
The sea plays the starring role at the Meliá Cayo Guillermo, a deluxe resort with an idyllic walkway over the water with private shady cabins. This Cuban sanctuary is distinguished for its extraordinary surroundings of palm trees, lush vegetation, and tropical Cuban flora. From the large swimming pool and pool bar to the kids' club and beauty salon, there's something to everyone's appetite here. Savour an unforgettable experience with Melia's all-inclusive package, full to the brim with goodies, ensuring that your Cuban break is one to remember. Kick back, relax and delve into scuba diving or fishing in magical surroundings.
At a glance
- One Pool
- 5 Restaurants
- 4 Bars
- 301 Rooms
- Water sports
Located in the midst of extraordinary pristine surroundings, each modern and comfortable room at Melia Cayo Guillermo offers all the necessities for a wonderful stay:
- King-size bed or two double beds
- Balcony or terrace
- Air conditioning
- Telephone in the bedroom
- Satellite TV and CD player
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer
- Kettle with daily coffee service
- Iron and ironing board in the closet
- Bathroom with daily amenities and hairdryer
- Extra beds and cots upon request
Located in the midst of beautiful, tropical surroundings, the 251 modern and comfortable Classic Rooms at the Meliá Cayo Guillermo provide lovely views of the gardens.
Junior Suites are especially designed for complete enjoyment during your Cuban getaway. These quiet rooms are fully-equipped with two balconies, or terraces.
- Iron and ironing board
- 2 safety deposit boxes
- Daily turn down service
- Bottle of rum on arrival
- Late check-out until 14:00
Grand Suite Room
These exclusive suites are located in bungalows near the beach. Luxuriate in your very own lounge-dining room and bedroom with a large bathroom.
- 24-hour luggage service
- Welcome gifts
These ideal sanctuaries come equipped with their very own private garden with hammocks and sun beds. Premium Rooms are ideal for families, couples, diving and fishing fanatics.
- Coffee maker
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Private check in until 23:00
- Late check out guaranteed until 15:00
- Express luggage delivery
- VIP welcome cocktail and refreshing towel
- Bottle of rum and cava on arrival
- Daily turn-down service
- 4 reservations guaranteed in á la carte restaurant for days 7 days or more
- Beach towels in room
Romance Junior Suite
The five Romance Junior Suites are located in the cabin-bungalows with views over the pretty gardens. Quiet rooms with a king-size bed and, as their name suggests, they are ideal for a romantic getaway with your partner or for a wonderful honeymoon.
- Sunbeds in garden
- Bottle of champagne and Cuban rum on arrival
- Á la carte dinner
- Late check out until 16:00
The Meliá Cayo Guillermo offers delicious and varied dining options for all tastes at its 5 restaurants, two of which are a la carte specialist restaurants.
Main buffet restaurant featuring the freshest food to suit everyones taste.
- Breakfast: 07:30 - 10:00
- Lunch: 12:30 - 15:00
- Dinner: 18:30 - 22:00
Indulge in the gourmet international cuisine offerings at La Laguna.
The Caribbean always has room for Italian cuisine. Choose your favourite dishes a la carte style.
- Lunch 12:30 - 16:00
- Dinner 18:30pm - 10:00
El Viejo y El Mar
There's no need to leave the beach, Holidaymaker. Grab something quick and tasty at the grill.
- Lunch - 12:30 - 16:00
Indulge in light, tasty snacks whenever the craving calls 24-hours a day.
Enjoy your favourite refreshing beverage of choice in the piano bar. Located near the lobby.
- Open: 24-hours a day
Enjoy a cocktail by the pool.
- Open: 10:00 - 18:00
Sip on a cocktail, or your refreshing beverage of choice on the beach pier. Luxuriate in all those seascapes.
- Open: 10:00 - 17:00
Listen to modern music while sitting on classic cocktails.
- Open: 22:00 - 02:00
- 24 hour reception and concierge
- 24 hour telephone and fax
- Currency exchange
- Parking and porters
- 24 hour customer service
- Guide dogs accepted
- Special amenities for repeat guests, wedding anniversaries and birthdays
- Internet Centre in the lobby
- PC with internet
- First aid attention
- 24 hour international clinic and pharmacy 40 kms from the hotel
- Rooms for disabled guests and facilities with ramps and special access
- 24 hour internal security personnel
- Locks and safe with magnetic cards
- Two themed restaurants for evening meal
- Snacks and drinks available 24-hour
- Cocktails and a selection of international brands plus in-room minibar restocked daily upon consumption
- Evening entertainment, usually including live music and shows
- Variety of sports including basketball, archery, pedaloes and aquaerobics plus use of the gym and sauna
Additional Facilities (£)
- Currency exchange
- Souvenir and gift shop
- Perfume shop
- Tourism office
- Travel agency
- Car and bike rental
- Laundry services
- Telephone calls
- Drinks and meals off the menu
- Medical services
- Beauty salon
- Meeting rooms
- Specialist activities
- Lagoon shaped pool
- Beach with walkway over the sea
- Towel service
- Fitness centre
- Club House with daily entertainment
- In pool scuba diving classes
- 5 flood-lit tennis courts
- Terrace games
- Board games
- Non motorised water sports
- Massages (£)
- Beauty salon and treatments (£)
- Diving (£)
- Fishing (£)
For the Family
- Kids' section of the swimming pool
- Club Camigos Kids' Club, ages 0-4 and 5-12 years old