Paula’s Adventures at Sandals LaSource Grenada
Sandals LaSource Grenada has been crowned the “Sandals of Tomorrow“, has its name in lights in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels 2016 in the TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Awards, has earned itself a swoop of other awards and now it’s received the accolade of Paula’s favourite Sandals Resort! Located on Pink Gin Beach in the capital of Grenada, it’s an idyllic luxury getaway. Of course, Paula couldn’t come back without sharing all of the intel she gathered while at the resort. Read on, Holidaymaker.
• Relax for longer with just a 5 minute transfer from the Maurice Bishop International Airport. Fear not, I didn’t hear the rumblings of a single aeroplane during my entire stay.
• The epic staff kept the resort spotless 24/7. Mary Poppins would be impressed by their work.
• Enjoy stunning views straight from your room.
• Divers are in for a whale of a time (pun intended) with seas full of aquatic creatures and a team of PADI qualified diving instructors ready to help.
• Stay entertained with a lively atmosphere throughout the resort.
• Discover 3 freshwater swimming pools and 2 river pools.
• Fun fact: Grenada is known as the Island of Spice because of its wealth of nutmeg and mace crops.
• Get on over to the swim up bar with a live DJ creating a great atmosphere.
• Get out and about with excursions galore to the Concord Falls in Gouyave, Gouyave Nutmeg Station and Grand Etang Lake.
• Oh, and satisfy your sweet tooth with the Grenada Chocolate Company tour.
• Butch’s Chop House is home to the best steak I’ve ever tasted in my life! Try it out. In fact, try all of the food, it’s amazing.
• If you dabble in windsurfing, this is a great spot to taste out your skills.
• Take your getaway to the next level with magnificent Skypool Suites. Just feast your eye-parts of those delectable views.