Phil’s Top Tips and Fast Facts from Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, St Lucia
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is one of the few hotels in Vieux Fort, south St Lucia. Set on 85-acres of St Lucia’s lush landscape, the plethora of activities and facilities on offer has seen it crowned St Lucia’s most popular all-inclusive resort.
Here’s all the intel you need to know about Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
• Kick-start your getaway in no time with a 5 minute resort transfer from the airport.
• Discover two worlds in one with an adult-only and a family-friendly section at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa. Two identical buildings await either side of a central entertainment and leisure complex, the adults-only Harmony on one side and the family-friendly Splash on the other.
• Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa sits on a golden sandy beachfront.
• Discover private beachfront dining at La Luna, a new addition to Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa’s dining options. A collection of private dining cabanas await you on a beachfront deck with an á la carte menu of Caribbean cuisine.
• A unique attraction for families is a small petting zoo set in the gardens at the back of the resort.
• There are five pools at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, including a family water park, a lazy river ride on inflatable rings and an adult-only pool with a swim up bar.
• Keep your eyes peeled for the Serenity Villas, a luxury section coming to Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa with their own exclusive pool area, reception, concierge and restaurant for even more helpings of luxury.
• Enjoy live entertainment every night in the lounge area or on Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa’s own stage.
• If you head out on a resort trip, packed lunches can be arranged as part of the all-inclusive programme.
• The family pool has a gentle sloping entry ideal for easy access.
• Enjoy a night cap or two at the gazebo with a built in fire pit before you turn in for the night.
• Make the most of free, reliable WiFi in the public relaxation areas where a gentle sea breeze blows over the comfortable, spacious sofas and lounge chairs. Great for uploading all your best snaps to make your friends back home green with envy.
• The short transfer makes Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa an ideal getaway families with small children, you’re there enjoying everything there is to offer in no time!
• If you’re looking for something a little adrenaline pumping, check out Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa’s paintballing and kitesurfing activities.
Get fully acquainted with Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa with this exclusive blog. Discover two worlds in one at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa by pushing the orange button, or chat to us in the comments below.