The Caribbean is astonishingly beautiful, and to appreciate its full magnificence you need a resort that’s effortlessly in tune with nature. Enter The Verandah Resort & Spa, a place where sea meets sky on the gorgeous island of Antigua. If you want to reconnect with your loved ones and find a renewed love for the tranquillity of the natural world, The Verandah Resort & Spa is the place for you. These fast facts and exclusive videos will unearth the most valuable truth nuggets from this beautiful tropical hideaway.
• Sample the beautiful landscapes of Antigua across two white sand beaches
• Go Green certification recognising environmentally sustainable tourism
• Stunning location adjacent to Devil’s Bridge National Park
• 4 restaurants on-site, alongside the Wadadli Snack Shack for light bites
• Enjoy non-motorised water sports such as sailing, snorkelling, kayaking
• Get involved with dry land activities such as 18 hole mini golf, tennis and a mini cinema
• All-suite accommodations, each with a private verandah for enjoying the view
• The Verandah Resort & Spa is perfect for holidaymakers looking for quality time together
Have a look at the beautiful environs of The Verandah Resort & Spa with the exclusive video review:
Go see the world
If you’re looking to be blown away by classic postcard-ready views of the Caribbean, The Verandah Resort & Spa is the place to be. You can learn more by clicking that handy orange button, or leave your questions in the comments below.