Sandals Grande Antigua is an adults-only escape on one of Antigua’s incredible 365 beaches. With Butler service, and nothing but relaxation on the itinerary, Chloe and her fiancé enjoyed a classic fly and flop getaway. Chloe brought back all the intel of what’s on in Sandals Grande Antigua. Here’s her run down.
• Sandals Grande Antigua sits on Dickenson Bay, Antigua’s best known beach. It’s epic.
• Your holiday starts before you even reach the resort as Sandals Resorts transport you from the airport right to the door.
• The staff at Sandals Grande Antigua greet you like family. There’re even hugs for those wanting to embrace.
• Settle in and check out everything Sandals Grande Antigua has to offer from your own suite with private check in.
• With 7 bars all serving your favourite premium drinks, you’re always fully refreshed.
• Stay entertained with aqua aerobics, beach volleyball and unlimited non-motorised water sports by day and live bands, beach parties and chocolate buffets by night.
• The Butler Suites in the Caribbean Section of the resort are full of all the amenities you could wish for and more.
• You can personally select how your minibar is filled before you jet off with the Vacation Planner included in with Butler Service.
Chloe’s Top Tips
• Discover the hidden pools in the Caribbean Grove where you can sit back, relax and listen to the soundtrack of the gentle breeze.
• Opt for Butler Level. You get a whole host of benefits, from making restaurant reservations, personalised service, and of course your very own Butler.
• Head to the classic British pub, The Drunken Duck, where you can enjoy traditional ales, roast dinners, and even fish and chips.
• Be sure to taste the food at Eleanor’s Restaurant. It serves incredible Caribbean cuisine that you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
• Taste the delicious cocktails. My favourite? Dirty Banana.
If Sandals Grande Antigua has tickled your wanderlust, grab your own slice of paradise by having a push of this lovely orange button.