Amy’s Traditional Caribbean Escape at St James’s Club & Villas, Antigua
If you’re looking for a traditional Caribbean getaway, St James’s Club & Villas has got your name written all over it. I headed to Antigua wanting just that, and St James’s Club & Villas happily obilged. A rustic, laid back, peaceful escape had me relaxed to the max in no time. Here’s all the intel on my getaway for you to feast your eye-parts on.
• Not just 1 but 2 white-sand beaches.
• Home to 6 pools, including an adults-only pool for tranquil mornings and peaceful afternoons.
• Watch the sunrise from the Premium Oceanview room with unobstructed views of the sea.
• Head to the in-resort concierge for exclusive intel on excursions and getting out in Antigua.
• Let the little ones hit the Kid’s Club with activities specifically designed for the ages and number of children in resort, including pool Olympics!
• Wander down to the jetty on the beach to catch a host of boat trips.
• Discover eye-wooing views from The Docksider Restaurant & Bar serving different themed cuisine each night, including Indian, Italian, English and more.
• Uplift your getaway to the Royal Suites for a host of extra in-room amenities, an exclusive pool area and a complimentary meal at Piccolo Mondo, home to fine Italian cuisine.
• Take a trip to the must-see Shirley Heights and English Harbour just 10 minutes away.
• Tie the knot in paradise and choose to say the big ‘I do’ from a great choice of wedding gazebos including out on the pier and in the secluded gardens.
• Must-have cocktail: a classic Mudslide.
• Enjoy lunch at Coco’s Beach Restaurant & Bar, set in the hillside with a lovely breeze and views across the beach.
• Jump on the shuttle bus to Antigua’s capital, St John’s, for just $10pp and spend a couple of hours browsing the craft shops, designer shops and soaking up the atmosphere.
• Swim out to the circular sun-worshipping islands in the sea on Marmora Bay, perfect for soaking up the sun while dipped in the ocean’s waters.
Grab your own slice of Caribbean charm at St James’s Club & Villas. If you have any questions shout up in the comments or click the button below.