Carly Gets A Taste Of Sandals Grande Antigua
Sandals Grande Antigua is a getaway that I will always cherish. I couldn’t wait to capture everything included in a Sandals escape! What better way to encounter the awesomeness than staying Club Level; a place full to the brim with extraordinary, unique privileges and exceptional service. Here’re my fast facts and top tips to give you the low-down on this Caribbean gem.
• Kick-start your getaway with iPad check-in and a glass of bubbly.
• Be pampered with an immensely high standard of personal service.
• Immerse yourself in the traditionally romantic ambiance.
• Find a spot that suits you with a choice of two unique villages: the Mediterranean and the Caribbean Village.
• All accommodations are just steps away from Antigua’s best and most famous beach, Dickenson Bay.
• Discover the tastes of the world with 11 global eating establishments.
• Enjoy the personal touches with a welcome letter and chocolates in your room upon arrival.
• Delicious cocktails await – I recommend the BBC, Bailey’s, Banana and Coconut.
• Uncover ocean’s most prized gems with a complimentary glass-bottom boat trip.
• Dine on a gourmet breakfast at Eleanor’s. You can even have steak, for breakfast. Epic, I know.
• Enjoy customary pub fare at the Drunken Duck. The bartenders are most excellent.
• I recommend the Walkout Club Level Rooms: the in-room bars and sun loungers on the patio make an ideal combination for pre-dinner drinks.
• Pop down to Café de Paris for a quick afternoon snack. Their coconut ice-cream is unreal.
• Woo your eye-parts on romantic Caribbean sunsets. Cocktail in hand, of course.
• Grab yourself a pizza from Bella Napoli. Simply glorious.
Take your getaway experience to the next level with Club Level at Sandals Grande Antigua by pushing that funky orange button to speak to a real-life Sandals guru. Or, tell us about your Sandals experience in the comments below.
Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa from only £2,315pp