Sugar Bay Barbados is a beautiful, freshly renovated beachfront resort on the South West coast of Barbados. It’s a resort for every type of holidaymaker from honeymooners and couples to families and groups of friends. You name it, they’re catered for. An all-round top spot to be to soak up all the greatness that Barbados has to offer.
Let me talk you through everything you need to know about Sugar Bay Barbados.
“The tan may fade but the memories will remain with us”
• An ideal base for the first-time traveller to Barbados with a host of Barbados’ main attractions close by, including; Bridgetown, St Lawrence Gap, and Oistins Fish Fry.
• Be on the beach in no time with just a 20-25 minute transfer from Barbados International Airport.
• A stunning beachfront location with 150m of delicious sand and the calmest of waters.
• Relax to the max at the Karma Spa with Elemis products.
• Dine at Sugar Bay Barbados‘ four delicious restaurants, including two serving fantastic á la carte cuisine.
• Keep it chill in a choice of 2 outdoor pools
• Make friends with Sugar Bay Barbados‘ pet duck, Colleen. She’s extremely friendly and is a hit with everyone.
• Spend time with the whole family in the specially designed Family Suites.
• Visit the Garrison Savanah racecourse for an extremely entertaining Saturday afternoon out. It’s just across the road!
• Sample the delights of the world-famous Mount Gay Rum in a factory tour. They’ll collect you from the hotel and take you to the factory, about 20 minutes away.
• A holiday in Barbados is not complete with a catamaran excursion where you will swim with turtles, explore a shipwreck and party the day away as you explore the island’s West coast.
• Take the 30 minute stroll into Bridgetown to enjoy what’s on offer or jump on a bus for just 1 USD.
• Treat your taste buds to delicious steak at Sizzle restaurant.
• Upgrade to one of the Oceanfront rooms and simply walk out from your patio directly on to the beach.
Grab your own slice of Barbados at Sugar Bay Barbados. If you want to find out more push the deliciously bright orange button or chat to us in the comments below.