Royalton Hicacos Varadero Resort & Spa
About the hotel
Set on the pristine white sand beaches of Varadero, Royalton Hicacos Varadero Resort & Spa is a stunner. With an array of incredible restaurants with warm, hospitable staff, you're always in the right place for a pit-stop. You'll never get enough of the gorgeous waterfalls, caves, bridges and greenery that compliment the dazzling blue pools within the resort and with 6 bars, including a swim-up bar accompanying the area, there's no reason to. Countless sports and activities, both on the water and land promise for a holiday without a single dull moment. Learn new skills in the scuba diving lessons, or get a taste of home with games like billiards or darts within the resort.
- Countless sports and activities, both on the water and land
- Dazzling white sand and crystal blue water
- A spa including 4 Jacuzzis, a sauna, beauty salon and hair salon
At a glance
Every suite includes it's own full size patio or balcony, and a separate bedroom, living area and bathroom.
Junior rooms measure at 52m2 and have a maximum occupancy of 2 adults.
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box
- King size or two double beds
- Satellite TV
- Ironing facilities
- Coffee and tea maker
- Mini bar with frequent restocks of national beer and soft drinks
- Hair dryer
- Bath robes
- Amenity kits
Upgrade to the Diamond club for further amenities and service, and perks like late check-outs.
- Bar area
- Personalized mini bar
Providing more space at 233m2, Presidential Suites occupy 4 adults.
- 2 bedrooms
- Living area
6 dining options spread over the resort will never let you go hungry.
Gran Plaza Hicacos
- Help yourself to your favourite foods at the buffet.
- Breakfast 7:30 am to 10:30 am
- Lunch: 1:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Dinner: 6:30 pm to 10:00pm
- Get a taste of Italy at this sophisticated restaurant.
- Dinner: 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Delicious Caribbean cuisine is served at El Caribe.
- Dinner: 6:00pm to 10:00 pm
- Here you're able to sample incredible seafood dishes, including the catch of the day.
- Dinner: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
El Viejo y el Mar
- Watch as your food is prepared right before you at the beach grill and dig into the salad bar and snack options.
- Breakfast: 8:00am to 11:00am
- Lunch: 11:30 am to 18:00 pm
- Dinner: 19:00 pm to 22:00 pm
- Snacks served from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Café Bistrot Le Bonheur
- For classic diner dishes, give Café Bistrot La Bonheur a visit.
- Open 24 hours
- This ice cream bar keeps you refreshed and replenished all in one.
- Open 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Keep yourself hydrated and refreshed with the help of 6 bars.
- Lobby bar - Open 24 hours
- Jazz Bar - Open from 5:00pm to 1:00am
- Swim-up Bar - Open from 11:00am to 15:00pm
- Beach Bar - Open from 9:00am to 17:00pm
- XS Club - Open from 10:00pm to 3:00am
- Cigar Bar - Open from 3:00pm to 1:00am
- Tour booking desk
- Currency exchange
- Medical services
- Laundry service
- Car and moto hire
- 3 pools
- Recreation and sports court
- Club house
Relax or revel amongst an extraordinary Cuban environment, absorbed in fountains, bridges, caves and other wonders.
Surrounded by towering palm trees and organic settings, Royalton Hicacos Varadero provides one large swimming area, and two smaller pools. Snag yourself a cozy cave for two, where you're able to lounge on your sun beds on a personal poolside section between dips.
Bask in the views of dazzling white sand and crystal blue water from beneath your parasol. This beach has it's own bar to keep you refreshed, and the option of personal shelters for two to keep you cool. Non-motorized watersports take place in the water, as well as beach volley ball to make the most of the glorious weather.
- 4 Jacuzzis
- Beauty salon
- Hair salon
Sports and activities
- Mini basketball
- Beach volleyball
- Giant lawn chess
- Salsa lessons
- Table tennis
- Ping Pong
- Catamaran sailing
- Scuba diving (+ lessons)
- Pedal Boats