Suzanne Basks In Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas
Ah, the Bahamas. A trip I will never forget. If paradise is what you’re after, then do look no further than Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas. This sensational resort offers a private, intimate experience that is quintessentially Bahamian. Singles, couples, friends, adult families alike, this is the spot to enjoy the natural beauty of the Bahamas alongside endless amenities and activities. Get the low down …
• Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas is Paradise Island’s first all-inclusive adult-only resort.
• Nestled in a lovely location over the bridge that separates you from Nassau to Paradise Island.
• Bask in friendly, modern yet relaxing vibes.
• Stay entertained with everything from live bands to movie nights.
• Home to a 10,000 square foot harbour terrace which overlooks the Harbour Marina. Absolutely stunning.
• Here, the beach is manmade and an extremely reasonable size. There’s also a shuttle transfer free of charge to the main beach.
• Hop over that bridge to the mainland and explore Nassau’s finest offerings.
• The Atlantis Paradise Island is only a short drive away. Well worth a visit to the casino or waterpark.
• Sunset is just fantastic over the marina. You are able to see the boats docking.
• Get yourself an Espresso Martini. You won’t regret it.
• I highly recommend dining outside for an immersive romantic atmosphere. The fairy lights at night, just top it off.
• Explore Nassau by day or night. Be sure to visit Graycliff Hotel – Cigar Factory, Chocolate Factory, Museum. I loved this.
• Have a walk over to Margaritaville, a great cocktail bar you’ll be telling all your friends about.
If you’d like to try Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas for yourself, push this bright blue button or chat with us in the comments below.
Experience Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas from £1,616pp