Being my first ever visit to the Caribbean or Mexico, I was extremely excited for my Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and it didn’t disappoint! This is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach. Live large at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, for an extra touch of luxury, hit Heaven, an elevate, exclusive retreat for adult guests featuring a private beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its very best. Get the 411 on my escape below.
• Enjoy twice the paradise with two resorts in one – Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya & Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Heaven.
• Every single room is a backstage pass to epic boasting its very own hydro spa tub.
• Dining is more than just the food. Have access to everything from authentic Brazilian Rodizo and Asian fusion to decadent steak and light food options.
• Make the most of up to $3,600 resort credit to spend on spa treatments, tours and adventures.
• Jump into your choice of the 6 swimming pools.
• Say ‘I Do’ with one of the wedding collections designed by celebrity event designer, Colin Cowie.
• Relax on the private beaches surrounded by the natural sea cove. Swim, snorkel and kayak in the crystal clear Caribbean waters.
• Indulge around the clock with 24-hour room service.
• Dining at the French restaurant Le Petit Cochan is a must. Order yourself a Chocolate Soufflé. It’s dessert heaven!
• Visit Club Heaven to dance the night away, there’s even a swimming pool.
• Looking to unwind? The Rock Spa is a definite for everything from massages to hydrotherapy.
• I’d totally recommend getting your breakfast delivered to your room and enjoy on the balcony as the sun comes up. Beautiful.
• Head over to the swim-up bar for a Strawberry Daiquiri. Or two.
• Unwind in your very own Jacuzzi bubble bath, topped off with a tipple from your in-room mini bar.
If you’d like to try Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya for yourself, push this bright orange button or chat with us in the comments below.
Experience Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya from £1,346pp