- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Located in the Bahía de Naranjo Natural Park, in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province. Five-Star Ultra All Inclusive Eco-Resort with 354 rooms. Conceived only for adults aged 18 years or more. Maximum comfort and perfection in its private Royal Service area for a fabulous experience in a world apart. Recommended for weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and wellness/spa.
Paradisus Rio De Oro Price Chart
- Enjoy a wonderful stay in one of these 254 comfortable and beautiful rooms (43 m2).
- Conveniently situated on the first or second floor with balcony or terrace overlooking a landscape of extraordinary beauty.
Junior Suite Deluxe
- Guests will enjoy a unique stay in these 40 cozy cabins (49 m2) located on the ground floor which standout for their comfort, privacy and functional decor.
- The terrace is surrounded by spectacular tropical scenery.
- These two luxurious Suites (90 m2) located on the ground floor are spacious and comfortable.
- Provided with abundant natural illumination, unique décor and two balconies offering magnificent views of a paradisiacal landscape.
Master Junior Suite Royal Service
- These 36 rooms located on the ground or upper floor are in complete harmony with the natural environment; offering security, space and comfort so that your stay will become a wonderful experience.
Master Junior Suite Ocean View Royal Service
- Enjoy an unforgettable stay in one of these spectacular Suites (78 m2) located on the upper and lower floors Comfortable, spacious, full of light and color, the rooms offer wonderful views of the ocean and the natural surroundings.
Master Junior Suite Luxury Royal Service
- These 6 luxury Suites located in private bungalows on the ground floor (74 m2) are ideal accommodations.
- Comfortable with abundant natural lighting, spacious, and terrace or balcony overlooking a pleasant natural setting.
Garden Villa Royal Service
- Guests will enjoy an unequaled stay in these 2 spectacular Garden Villas, separate structures covering an area of 370 m2.
- Comfortable, spacious and bright, the villas have been provided with a lovely Palapa located near the sea and the beach.
- A typical Cuban menu livened by the music of a local trio, for the enjoyment of those who love Cuban rhythms such as Son and other genres.
- Guests can gaze at the surrounding natural lakes and islets while savoring the best Cuban rums.
- Set in a cool colonial atmosphere, El Patio restaurant is ideal for a romantic dinner. Its superb gastronomic offer covers a wide range of beautifully garnished international dishes.
- Recommended for those who prefer an intimate dinner after a long day under the sun and surrounded by pristine vegetation.
- Set in a spacious salon covered with precious Cuban wood, where guests can enjoy a varied culinary offer.
- Multiple-choice breakfast, including sparkling wine, delicious natural fruit juices, unique lunches and dinners prepared in your presence and also theme nights (Cuban, Mexican, marine, etc).
- With its panoramic view of the lush tropical gardens and swimming pool, during lunch this snack bar offers a wide assortment of excellent grilled meat, Italian specialties and fresh seafood.
- Light snacks, cool juices and beverages are also served to those who prefer to remain by the pool.
- Exclusively for Royal Service guests. This à la carte restaurant serves a refined and exquisite international menu, with air-conditioning and an outdoor area where guests can enjoy the cool sea breeze and natural exuberance of the environment.
- The restaurant offers a beautiful view of the Royal Service swimming pool and the sea. During the evening, dinner is accompanied by live piano music.
- This new haute cuisine Mediterranean restaurant, set in a wonderfully romantic colonial ambience, is a unique shrine to enjoyment.
- And for the perfect complement, either before or after dinner, we highly recommend Salon Habana where guests can savor the best cigars in the world and choose from a wide assortment of fine wines and premium spirits; surrounded by comfort and luxury as such an occasion calls for.
- The Santa Maria restaurant is located in a marvelous natural setting, where guests can choose from a wide assortment of exquisite grilled meats and seafood.
- The restaurant is a favorite among guests, especially among those who do not wish to leave spectacular Playa Esmeralda beach for a single minute.
- This cozy Japanese restaurant invites clients not only to relish the wonders of this superb oriental cuisine but also to enjoy its excellent wine menu.
- Artistically decorated with typical mats that will enhance the satisfaction of clients as they savor authentic Japanese cuisine.
- Car Rental
- Trips and optionals desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Internet connection
- Reception desk
- Facilities for physically disabled persons
- Rooms for smokers and non-smokers
- Hotel taxes included
- Laundry service
- Fax service
- 24-hour medical service
- Adults only
- Crafts shop
- Gift shop
- Private transfers in cars (upon request)
Disco/Club: La Conga Music Bar
- The fun continues until the early hours of the morning at the Conga disco, where guests can dance to the catchy Cuban and Caribbean rhymes, while other prefer to emulate famous international singers at the karaoke and sip delicious tropical cocktails in the company of friends.
- Exciting sporting activities for all tastes: non-motorized nautical sports, horseback riding, tennis courts, football and a golf training field among others.
- Unlimited recreational activities, including salsa dancing lessons, group trekking or jogging, beach volleyball, catamaran, kayak, sailing, scuba diving, water gymnastics, archery, target practice, darts, ping pong, and exciting ecological excursions.
- Non-motorized water sports, including wide range of options at your disposal: sailing, kayak, water bikes. Life-guard on duty every day from 08:00 to 16:00 hrs.
- The Club House offers games and equipment for playing in the sand. The use of non-motorized water vehicles at Playa Esmeralda is free for Sol Meliá clients. Snorkeling, diving initiation lessons in the hotel swimming pool and immersions in the sea for both beginners and certified divers.
- Other options available: rod fishing, sea safari and watching the beautiful tropical sunset from a catamaran.
- Relax your body and awaken your mind in an exotic ambience surrounded by tropical beauty and completely ecological.
- The Aguas de Oro SPA has been equipped with individual pavilions, private suites for couples and other facilities for enjoying an invigorating experience and for capturing the suave essence of this region.
- Privileged by nature with its dazzling shades of blue and emerald green.
- Click here to find out more about Paradisus Resorts
Paradisus Princesa Del Mar7 nights all inclusive from £988pp
Located in one of the best areas on Varadero Beach. Five-Star Ultra All Inclusive Resort with 434 rooms conceived only for adults aged 18 years or more. A fabulous world of mythical landscapes and romantic ambiences. Maximum comfort in its private Royal Service for an unparalleled experience. Recommended for weddings, honeymoons, incentives and wellness/spa.…find out more about Paradisus Princesa Del Mar
Paradisus Varadero7 nights all inclusive from £978pp
The Paradisus Varadero All Inclusive Resort is located right alongside the most beautiful Varadero beach and surrounded by 56.000 mÂ² of lush vegetation. 13 km from the town of Varadero and the new Varadero Shopping & Convention Center, 3 respectively 4 km from Marinas Gaviota y ChapelÃn, 30 km from the airport of Varadero and 144 km from the capital, La ... …find out more about Paradisus Varadero
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort7 nights all inclusive from £1,446pp
Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. ... …find out more about Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
Paradisus La Perla7 nights all inclusive from £1,298pp
Located in a stunning little bay, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is the superior luxury resort in the Riviera Maya, combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Royal Service, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambience, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, ... …find out more about Paradisus La Perla
Paradisus La Esmeralda7 nights all inclusive from £1,091pp
Located in a stunning little bay, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda is the superior luxury resort in the Riviera Maya, combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Family Concierge, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambience, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, ... …find out more about Paradisus La Esmeralda
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"