- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Perfectly located on a lush, tranquil hillside, overlooking the two miles of Grand Anse Beach, the 21 one bedroom suites, two and three bedroom villas provide guests with luxurious, spacious accommodation in magnificent gardens. The contemporary furnishings have been individually chosen to reflect the tropical surroundings; all accommodation is air-conditioned & includes a large sitting room with adjoining fully equipped modern kitchen and breakfast bar and separate guest shower room. All sitting rooms have the benefit of a large, leather sofa bed.
- Let the sweet aromas of the lush gardens below entice you out onto your over-sized private balcony each morning. Take in all the incomparable beauty that surrounds you, and take full advantage of every convenience that has been laid at your fingertips in the Garden Apartment.
- This unique hillside haven provides you with an extraordinary view, and all the conveniences one could ask for from a luxury beachside resort set in the middle of an exotic tropical garden. You'll love the tasteful décor, the oversized balcony and separate dressing areas.
One Bedroom Villa
- The One Bedroom Villa features all the conveniences of the larger units, only sized just right for the couple that loves elbow room as much as intimacy. Yes, you'll each have separate dressing areas, and your balcony is large enough for both of you to stretch out and get comfortable.
Two Bedroom Villa
- As are all the units, the Two Bedroom Villas are garnished with a generous dash of the flavor of the Isle of Spice, and yet never overpower the contemporary simplicity that distinguishes the décor.
Three Bedroom Villa
- Enjoy the height of contemporary luxury and modern convenience around every corner of your Three Bedroom Villa. Each offers the unique suite of luxury amenities and conveniences, and each provides easy access to all that makes the resort an experience not to be soon forgotten.
Savvy's Restaurant & Bar
- At Savvy's, they offer an eclectic mix of traditional West Indian dishes, delicious fresh local seafood and always a sampler of gastro-pub-style favorites. They focus growing and sourcing the best of fresh, seasonal, local produce which is then simply prepared and elegantly presented. The stylishly designed interior provides a relaxed contemporary feel.
- The view of Grande Anse Beach from the restaurant's terrace is the best in Grenada, especially memorable as the night lights of the capital, St. George, first begin to twinkle. A choice of vegan and vegetarian dishes are always available and they accommodate special dietary requirements on request.
- Enjoy original sounds of the '50s on the fabulous, newly restored 1953 Seeburg Jukebox whilst having a poolside cocktail in the Bar.
- Breakfast 7.30am-10am and Dinner 6:30pm-10pm. Closed Sun & Mon eves.
The Beach Cabana
- Located through tropical gardens, directly on Grand Anse Beach and meters from the cooling waters of the Caribbean, The Beach Cabana is open daily for refreshments, snacks and lunch.
- One of the most fashionable settings in Grenada, the hip but laidback design provides a warm backdrop to the simply prepared BBQ.
- Grenada prides itself on its pristine beaches and crystal clear turquiose waters. Swimming, snorkelling and diving are not only spectacular, but are safely protected by the existence of reef formations which shield the islands. There is fine game fishing around the Island for Marlin, Tuna and Sailfish.
- These diving waters are completely unspoilt with lots of fascinating shipwrecks and reefs to explore. A vast array of marine life can be found here including moray eels, angelfish, octopus, sea-horses and many others. From November through May, over 15 species of whales are found here including Killer, Humpback and Sei.
- Grenada boasts a unique underwater sculpture park a short boat-ride from St George's. Created by British artist, Jason de Caires Taylor, you can snorkel or dive around this well-regarded museum of modern art.
Flora and Fauna
- The unspoilt, verdant landscape of Grenada is awash with magnificent fauna and flora. Locals recognise the importance of preserving the natural beauty of the country, as many to this day, rely on the land for their livelihoods.
- With much of the island designated as National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries, the tropical climate ensures a year-round, tropical blaze of colour.
- A wealth of tropical fruits, spices and vegetables are used in the local cuisine and are widely cultivated around the Island, including nutmeg, bananas, cocoa, mango as well as lesser known herbs and spices such as black sage and lemon grass.
- The colourful national flower, bougainvillea is bountiful throughout the Island.
Parks and Rainforests
- Almost one fifth of the Island's terrain is preserved as national parkland or wildlife sanctuaries. The land rises steeply from the coast to a peak of almost 3,000ft encompassing a profusion of flora and fauna within extensive tropical rainforests and as you climb higher, the views back to the sea or along the coast reward every step of your journey.
- There are cascading mountain streams, carpets of sweetly scented wild lillies and 200ft water falls with perfectly formed natural bathing pools beneath them. Mango and coconut grow plentifully beside the trails and provide exotic refreshment along the way.
- A wide range of exciting activities are yours to enjoy during your stay at Mount Cinnamon. There are plantation tours, boat excursions, hiking tours and river tubing. There's also tennis, plenty of water sports at the beach, as well as sailing and bill-fishing excursions always available.
- The resort also features one of the finest, state-of-the-art work out facilities in the Caribbean, offering far-reaching views of the sea and mountains beyond. Spa treatments and the services of a personal trainer are also available.
- Water sports
- Spa treatments
- Boat excursions
- Hiking tours
- Plantation tours
Moi Spa at Mount Cinnamon
- Moi Spa at Mount Cinnamon draws on traditional techniques and natural West Indian remedies in a variety of organic and herbal treatments to indulge the mind and body and soul.
- The meticulous therapies use Belzeb products created by Haitian, Marie Roberte Laurent and produced from natural ingredients grown on the island and produced and bottled in Grenada.
- They propose a range of beauty treatments including manicures and pedicures; waxing is also available.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Caribbean 5* Unlimited Luxury All Inclusive Holidays from only £949pp including a FREE Wedding Package Click here
- There is no more romantic place to hold your wedding and honeymoon than at Mount Cinnamon. The entire resort can be reserved for parties of up to 60 guests exclusively, however, smaller wedding parties are always welcome.
- Every celebration is individually tailored to meet the requirements of both bride and groom. Consider a sunset ceremony, nothing could be more romantic than standing barefoot in the sand, hand-in-hand, watching the sun slip below the horizon.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"