- Intimate boutique-style hotel of just 23 bespoke rooms
- Relax and unwind at the expertly staffed Mango Orchard Spa
- Home to the famous Royal Palm Restaurant, serving fine Caribbean fusion cuisine
Find out more
Situated at the foot of the majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic, Ottley's Plantation Inn is refined Caribbean hideaway that values privacy above all else. The stunning natural landscapes provide sweeping ocean vistas, and each accommodation looks to the island's English-colonial heritage for inspiration. Here you'll find wicker accents, carved mahogany furniture, cheerful floral chintzes and a collection of local artwork and crafts. The on-site Mango Orchard Spa provides a wealth of expert spa treatments, and the famous Royal Palm Restaurant is located on the resort's grounds. Enjoy fine Caribbean fusion cuisine before relaxing in the gardens with a cooling drink. Ottley's Plantation Inn is one of the finest ways to discover the tranquil beauty of the Caribbean.
At a glance
- One Pool
- One Restaurant
- One Bar
- 23 Rooms
At Ottley's Plantation Inn offers you fine accommodations that reflect vitality of Nevis's local culture:
- Elegant decór
- In-room safe
- Mini bar, refrigerator and coffee maker
- Private deck or balcony
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Turndown service and wake-up calls
- 110 Volt (US standard)
- All rooms are non-smoking
These cosy rooms are attractively furnished, ideal for couples looking for a romantic holiday away form the bustle of the modern world.
These historically-furnished rooms offer a refined atmosphere for relaxing, ideal for special occasions. Each is uniquely decorated, and all are spacious and airy.
Supreme Rooms with Plunge Pool
These superior rooms offer a private plunge pool and an enticing Jacuzzi, creating truly memorable escapes.
Royal Suite Cottage
These cottages are ideal for group holidays, made up of a Supreme Room as well and a separate sitting area that can be converted into a second bedroom.
The Grand Villa is the premium rooms at Ottley's Plantation Inn, composed of two extra-large Supreme Rooms that flank a generously-sized common area. The Grand Villa will sleep up to 9 persons.
The Royal Palm Restaurant
The Royal Palm Restaurant is famous in its own right, renowned for its exquisite modern take on traditional St. Kitts cuisine. Flavours from across the globe are paired with first-class service, and the Sunday Champagne Brunch served poolside is the highlight of the week.
- Open for breakfast, lunch, sunday brunch, and dinner
- Inspired dinner menus that change nightly
- Special holiday dinner menus for valentine's day, thanksgiving, christmas and new year's eve
- Special holiday brunch menus for easter, mother's day, and father's day
Enjoy an intimate sense of privacy at Ottley's Plantation Inn:
- 23 tastefully-appointed rooms
- 65-foot spring-fed swimming pool
- On-premises restaurant and spa
- Meeting and conference space
- Family owned and operated
- Mango orchard spa
- Cottages with private pools and Jacuzzis
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Tour information desk
- Extended stay accommodations
- Panoramic ocean views
- Unparalleled staff and service
- Home to the royal palm, one of the Caribbean's most renowned restaurants
Mango Orchard Spa
Ottley's Plantation Inn is a place for forgetting the stress of the modern world. You're cordially invited to sample a treatment at the Mango Orchard Spa, where dedicated staff offer exacting spa treatments and an unprecedented variety of services.
- Swedish and deep-tissue massages
- Body treatments
- Manicures and pedicures