About the hotel
Specially designed with children in mind, Grand Oasis Palm is a family-friendly haven. Combining services for adults with special areas for children, there's something for everyone. Endless entertainment, family friendly facilities, Kids' Club and restaurants, Grand Oasis Palm have got you covered. Here, there is everything you could desire and much more, with a helping of Mexican style and the best of local hospitality. What's more all of the rooms offer jaw-dropping vistas over the famous Nichupté lagoon, feeding the endless magic of the Caribbean right into your private sanctuary. Enjoy unique moments together at Grand Oasis Palm, where everything awaits.
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports
- Unlimited golf on executive 9-hole par 3 course
- Designed specifically with families in-mind
At a glance
Designed for families, the rooms at Grand Oasis Palm are guaranteed to conquer you from the very first moment:
- King-size bed or two double beds
- Built-in daybed
- Balcony or terrace
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour room service
- 42-inch TV
- iPod dock
- USB ports
- Alarm clock
- Telephone (£)
- WiFi (£)
- Safety deposit box
- Coffee maker
- Fully-equipped bathroom
- Bathroom amenities
- Iron and ironing board
- Beach towels
Room With Garden View
Rest in the heart of nature at the heart of the Caribbean, with all the charm of the best-cared Mexican authenticity. These comfortable, spacious, and well-lit rooms are ideal for families, with all the necessary luxury touches.
- Baby cots available
Room With Sea View
Rooms with sea views at Grand Oasis Palm are full of Mexican tradition. 38.33sq.metre of space is yours for the taking, and ideal for families without having to give up service. What's more, they offer the best views to the Caribbean Sea of the resort.
Grand Rooms bring the magic of Caribbean sunsets right into your room with vistas over to the famous Nichupté lagoon.
Grand Oasis Palm is an authentic gastronomic venue. Savour the best specialities of the Mexican cuisine, typical dishes of the north, classic tapas, seafood, and international favourites.
The authentic taste of Italy awaits. Here you will find the best pizzas, pastas and salads in a varied menu of specialities.
- Breakfast: 06:30 - 10:30
- Lunch: 12:30 - 15:30
Isla Mujeres Island
Indulge in healthy yet delicious options. All of them are elaborated with the best local products and are perfect to be combined with the original cocktails of the Caribbean.
- Lunch: 11:00 - 18:00
Japanese cuisine combined with the typical tastes of the Mexican Caribbean. Irresistible.
- Lunch: 12:00 - 17:30
La Cantina is an ideal place for having a conversation, laughing and enjoying good company without giving up the most authentic tastes of Mexico.
Inspired by Veracruz style, La Bamba offers a long menu of specialities and seafood.
- Lunch: 13:00 - 15:30
- Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
The menu includes a combination of snacks and typical delicacies of the province of Guadalajara, everything prepared with care and with the best local products.
Aires del Norte
The Aires del Norte is a gastronomic venue especially designed for holidaymakers to try the best grill specialities of the north of Mexico.
Dishes d'auteur, haute cuisine with touches from the Mexican cuisine. Everything in a relaxing ambiance with glamour.
- Dinner: 18:00 - 22:00
Coffee & Me
- Lunch: 19:00 - 21:30
- Unlimited meals included daily
- Unlimited drinks including international and domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic at any of the resort bars and restaurants
- Evening entertainment
- 10 restaurants including buffets and á la carte
- 4 Bars including 1 swim up bar, 1 beach bar, 1 sports bar and 1 lounge bar including the bars at the sister hotel Oasis Palm Beach next door
- Unlimited access to on-site fitness centre
- Kids' Club
- New Captain Hook ship and sailing experience
- Complimentary use of paddle boats, kayaks, and surfboats at the marina
- Spa (£)
- Unlimited golf at Par 3 executive 9-hole course at Grand Oasis Cancun
- Unlimited access to hard surface multi-purpose court during the day
- All gratuities included
- Grand Oasis Runaway Programme: Guests staying at this hotel can enjoy facilities at other Oasis Resorts for the day, including access to all meals and beverage outlets, at no additional cost. All guests must inform the Guest Services Desk of the date and time they plan to visit a partner hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- ATM on-site
- Medical facilities (£)
- Laundry services (£)
- On-site shops (£)
- Car hire (£)
Honeymoon and Anniversary Packages
- Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus Desk
- Tropical Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary Upgrade to best available accommodation at time of check in
- A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
- Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
Available with a minimum of five nights stays. Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package. Honeymoon must be within six months of marriage; anniversary must be within five days of stay. Request your honeymoon or anniversary package at time of booking.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Evening entertainment
- Non-motorised water sports
- Games room
- Nearby golf course
- Tennis court
For the Family
- Children's playground
- Child friendly buffet
- Teenagers activities
- Kids' club
- Babysitting services (£)
Wellness & Spa
An explosion of aromas, sensations and textures which will take you to an idyllic world, surrounded by the incomparable beauty of the Mexican Caribbean. Discover the pleasure of relaxing at Grand Oasis Cancun.
Discover the fiery flavour of Mexico at 4 and 5-star resorts designed for world-class service. Offering luxurious accommodation and endless entertainment for all ages, Oasis Hotels & Resorts offer a truly authentic Mexican experience in the most privileged locations, all with deluxe all-inclusive as standard.