Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Resort
About the hotel
Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya Resort creates holidays that exceed all expectations, specialising in distinguished treatment and outstanding facilities. Spread over two properties, The Coba and The Tulum, Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya focuses on personalised service to foster lifelong holiday memories. Crystal clear waters, sandy white beaches, and an astonishing array of exotic wildlife form the perfect setting for an unforgettable escape to Mexico, enjoyed alongside water sports, scuba diving and a wide range of exciting leisure opportunities. The kilometre-long beach makes for exceptional romantic walks and family fun, as do the vibrant, meticulously maintained gardens across the resort. Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya welcomes all with the characteristic warmth of Mexican hospitality, promoting relaxation and rejuvenation in expertly finished accommodations. This resort is an oasis in which to unwind, reconnect, and recapture precious time together.
- Excellent value 5-star all-inclusive holidays
- Two distinct accommodation sections: Coba and Tulum
- Wide array of dining options including à la carte and buffet options
At a glance
Bahia Principe Riviera Maya guarantees that your stay will be welcoming, relaxed, and comfortable:
- 2 full-size beds or 1 king-size bed
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Direct-dial telephone (outside calls with charge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm clock
- Balcony or Terrace
- Safe (additional cost)
- Bathroom with shower
- Amplifying mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities
- 3 à la carte dinners in speciality restaurants
- Internet in-room (with charge)
- Internet in the hotel's lobby
Enjoy the perks of an indulgent suite in the Coba section of Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya:
Superior Junior Suite
These suites await you with a fully fitted bathroom that includes a hydro massage bath and lavish amenities, and you can admire the views from a balcony or terrace. You'll benefit from a coffee machine, an iron and ironing board, an alarm clock, a mini-bar, a living area, a sofa bed and much more. The maximum occupancy these suites is 3 adults and 1 child.
Junior Suite Club Golden
Be welcomed with a private reception and a deliciously refreshing cocktail to toast to the beginning of your gorgeous getaway. You'll be wooed with immaculate details and exquisite comforts right down to the smallest details. The maximum occupancy for these suites is 3 adults and 1 child.
Choose from a varied range of accommodations in the Tulum section of Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya:
Housed in beautiful villas amid the lush tropical gardens, these fine suites are finished with lovely décor and all the facilities that distinguish a luxurious escape. Twelve of these rooms are equipped for disabled guests.
Superior Junior Suite
These enhanced suites come equipped with comfortable beds, a fully fitted bathroom with a hydro massage bath, and either a balcony or terrace. You'll also benefit from an iron and ironing board, an alarm clock, a mini-bar, a living area, a sofa bed and much more. The maximum occupancy for these suites is 3 adults and 1 child.
Junior Suite Club Hacienda
These lovely suites are located next to the beach, offering you a wealth of amenities appropriate for a stay in the outstanding beauty of the Riviera Maya. You'll be greeted with a private reception and a deliciously refreshing cocktail to toast the beautiful views. The maximum occupancy for these suites is 3 adults and 1 child.
Dining in the Coba Section
The restaurants at Grand Bahia Principe Coba offer you a wide variety of cuisines inspired by cooking from around the world.
Coba's main restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and buffet dinners with traditional dishes carefully selected from international fare.
An à la carte restaurant where you can dine on authentic Mediterranean cuisine.
An à la carte restaurant where you can enjoy avant-garde Italian cuisine.
An à la carte restaurant where you can enjoy expertly prepared fresh seafood.
Enjoy teppanyaki theatre cooking that combines modern and traditional recipes with original seasonings. Specialities include Spring Rolls and Omiso Shiru.
Le Gourmet Restaurant
An à la carte restaurant serving outstanding gourmet cuisine that draws from a global collection of influences.
Dining in the Tulum Section
Enjoy delicious specialities in the à la carte theme restaurants at Grand Bahia Principe Tulum.
International cuisine served for breakfast, lunch, and a buffet dinner that incorporates traditional dishes from around the world.
Don Pablo Restaurant
An à la carte restaurant where you can treat yourself to experimental cuisine in a modern setting.
An à la carte restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Mexican dishes.
Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya offers you 7 bars and a plethora of delicious drinks.
Visit a pool bar at your leisure and discover the perfect beverage to accompany the wonderful Mexican warmth of the pristine pools.
The beach bars offer a wide variety of local and international drinks for cool refreshments with a tropical view.
The all-inclusive plan at Grand Bahia Principle Riviera Maya ensures comfort and contentment:
- Recliners, beach umbrellas and towel service for beaches and pools
- Mini—bar with water, soft drinks and beer
- International entertainment programme for adults and children, day and night
- Organised games and activities
- WiFi in the lobby
- Scuba diving equipment in the pool
- Gym facilities, and fitness classes including stretching, aerobics and dancing
- Free entrance to the discotheque at Hacienda Doña Isabel with local drinks and soft drinks included (premium drinks with extra charge)
- 3 Dinners in à la carte restaurants per week of stay (advance reservation)
- Unlimited local drinks, beer, and soft drinks in the hotel's bars until 23:30 (premium drinks with extra charge)
- Local drinks and soft drinks in the Plaza Mayor Bar
- 24-hour snack Bar with classic American dining
- All the services across Coba and Tulum properties (except clubs, buffets, and gourmet restaurants specific to individual properties)
- A river-style pool and a lake-style pool with a fabulous beach
- 4 outdoor Jacuzzi pools
- Children's pool area
- Free activities throughout the day
- Pools bars
- Dolphinarium (extra charge)
- All local taxes and tips
Make the most of the stunning Caribbean Sea by heading out onto the ocean:
Non-Motorised Water Sports
- Boogie boards
- Windsurfing classes
- Scuba diving course (PADI, with charge)
- Beach and pool games
- Scuba diving classes in the pool (with charge)
Motorised Water Sports
- Snorkel diving tour
- Scuba diving courses
- Fishing trip
- Jet skis
There's still plenty to do if you'd prefer to stay dry:
- Tennis (extra charge for lights)
- Pétanque (beach only)
- Mini Golf
The spa facilities at Grand Bahia Principe Riviera Maya achieve total mind and body relaxation. Expertly performed massages and treatments have been inspired by ancient Mayan recipes, using palapas on the beach for outdoor spa sessions. The impressive hydrotherapy area includes a sauna, a steam room, a Jacuzzi, a waterfall, a reflexology path, and sensation showers. For a unique spa experience, try the Mayan Chocolate Dreams treatment.
As a family company, Bahia Principe Resorts is always looking for ways to improve its flexibility, innovation and commitment to excellent-value all-inclusive holidaymaking in Jamaica, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.