- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
Welcome to the epitome of resort elegance. Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort envelops you in privileged comfort and simply astonishing beauty. Discover crystal Caribbean waters, pristine beaches, towering palm trees, stunning gardens and magnificent architecture. Delight in sumptuous private Suites, championship golf, seven world-class international restaurants and stunning pools lined with exotic Bali beds. An all-encompassing paradise of grace, elegance and charm located 25 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort Price Chart
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort is in a class of its own when it comes to luxury vacation destinations, and it starts with the impeccable attention to detail that can be found in each one of their luxurious suites. Distributed among several elegant three-story villas, all of the 554 oversized suites, including 200 Royal Service Suites and 2 oceanfront Royal Service Presidential Suites offer a wide range of services and amenities to make your vacation as relaxed, comfortable and unforgettable as possible.
All suites include:
- Mahogany furniture
- Whirlpool for two
- European spa jet-shower
- Flat-screen TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- Marble floors
- Daily stocked mini-bar
- Coffee maker
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Living area with sofa bed
- Private terrace or balcony
- 24-hour room service
- Iron and ironing board
- Free high-speed internet access
- In-room safe
Guest can also choose to vacation at The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, the new boutique resort within a resort featuring Residential Concierge Suites. Their commitment to this first-class tropical escape was conceived in the spirit of the fabulous vacation home.
Deluxe Garden View Suites
- These spacious 520 sq. ft guestrooms with garden views and king size beds or two full size beds are decorated in an elegant style and feature mahogany furniture and marble floors. The suites are located, from the lobby, on the right side of the property.
Regal Partial Ocean View Suites With Whirpool
- Large guestrooms with 520 sq. ft. of space and magnificent partial ocean views and king size beds or two full size beds. These suites are located, from the lobby, on the right side of the property.
- Regal Suites are decorated in soft tones of the Caribbean and feature mahogany furniture and marble floors.
Luxury Junior Suites
- Spacious guestrooms, 560 sq. ft., with garden views. Luxury Junior Suites are equipped with one king size bed and feature a separate living room area with sofa bed.
- A kitchenette and fully stocked mini-bar are added luxuries for this oversized suite. These guestrooms offer a connection with One Bedroom Master Suites ($)
One Bedroom Master Suites With Jacuzzi
- Large, 815 sq. ft. guestrooms with a garden view. The Master Suite offers a connection with the Luxury Junior Suites.
- Rooms feature one King size bed, a luxurious bathroom with Whirlpool for two, double sinks and separate European spa jet shower, a separate living room area with sofa bed, stocked refrigerator, full kitchen and dining area.
Two Bedroom Master Suites With Jacuzzi
- Spacious, 1375 sq. ft. guestroom with a garden view. The Master Suite offers a connection with the Luxury Junior Suite.
- Rooms feature one King size bed, a luxurious bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, double sinks and separate European spa jet shower, a separate living room area with sofa bed, stocked refrigerator, full kitchen and dining area.
Royal Service Deluxe Garden View Suites
- These guestrooms have 520 sq. ft. of space with garden views and one king size or two full size beds. All Royal Service suites offer all of the personalised luxuries, amenities and indulgences that make the Royal Service unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Royal Service Regal Ocean View Jacuzzi Suites
- These guestrooms have 520 sq. ft. of space with spectacular partial ocean views and one king size or two full size beds. All Royal Service suites offer all of the personalised luxuries, amenities and indulgences that make the Royal Service unlike anything you've ever experienced.
- 520 sq. ft. luxurious guestroom, with gorgeous ocean front views. Royal Service Suites are located, from the lobby, on the right side of the resort. Imperial Romance Suites are tastefully decorated and offer a romantic room set-up upon request.
- Each room features all the amenities that define this Caribbean resort's elegant suites plus additional amenities catering to couples.
- An extraordinary oceanfront suite, 1,670 sq.ft. located on the top floor of the Oceanfront Villa. Suite features personalised luxuries and amenities plus the indulgences of the butler service that make the Royal Service unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Royal Service Imperial Romance Ocean Front Jacuzzi Suite
Royal Service Presidential Suites
Your senses will be fully engaged at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort, because the world-class Punta Cana restaurant dining opportunities are truly unmatched in their variety and selection. During your stay, you can experience a wide range of traditional and exotic fare, including everything from ethnic specialties, casual dining and Asian fusion to delicious gourmet dishes. As an All Inclusive Resort, they invite you to indulge in any and all of the tantalising and magnificent creations prepared by their international chefs and enjoy unlimited premium brand drinks.
They feature eight premium bars:
- Lobby piano bar
- Two pool bars
- Swim-up bar
- Casino bar
- Onyx Disco lounge bar
- Sky bar
- Gabi Beach bar
- Bana serves contemporary Asian fusion cuisine and offers a sushi bar, Teppanyaki tables and its own themed Martini bar
- Dress: Resort Upscale
by Martin Berasategui ($)
- As part of the brand wide partnership with the renowned 7 star Michelin rated Chef Martin Berasategui, Paradisus Palma Real opened the doors to its re-imagined restaurant, "Passion by Martin Berasategui"($).
- Lauded by gourmands around the world, chef Berasategui is famous for his delectable cuisine which is crafted with masterful technique. Guests will be able to dine a la carte or indulge in a tasting menu complete with wine pairings.
- Dress: Resort Elegant
- Vento features a la carte international specialties with a distinct Mediterranean flair and its own Fusion Bellini Bar
- Dress: Resort Elegant
- Beat. Drink. Groove. The chill-out club with a casual-chic elegance where bar, restaurant and beach come together in unique harmony
- Dress: Resort Upscale
*Royal Service Suites and Family Concierge Suites guests have privileged access to Gabi Beach. Additional cost for other guests.
- Market Grill delivers an amazing selection of salads, BBQ and light menu items with show cooking stations
- Dress: Resort Casual for breakfast; Resort Upscale for dinner
- Naos is a poolside international buffet that provides limitless daily options and indulgences
- Dress: Resort Casual
- Agave provides the perfect Mexican experience with a buffet corner that showcases many delicious dishes
- Dress: Resort Casual
- Exclusive new waterside Italian restaurant reserved for Royal Service only
Restaurant Dress Code
Resort Casual: T-shirts or polo shirts, shorts or jeans, sundresses, skirts and similar apparel. No bathing suits or cut-off shorts. Shoes are required.
Resort Upscale: Dress T-shirts or polo shirts, dress shorts, trousers or jeans, sundresses, skirts or similar apparel. No bathing suits, cut-off shorts logo or silk-screened T-shirts. Shoes are required.
Resort Elegant: Long-sleeved shirts and closed shoes (gentlemen), trousers, sundresses, skirts or similar apparel. No shorts, jeans, tennis shoes, logo or silk-screened T-shirts. Shoes are required.
*Restaurant available for The Reserve guests only. *($) Additional charge applies.
Facilities & Leisure
- 554 oversized suites, including 200 Royal Service Suites and two Presidential Beachfront Suites
- Free WiFi for all guests
- Six á la carte restaurants and two poolside buffet restaurants offering contemporary world cuisine and eight bars
- Nightly entertainment
- Spectacular main pool, private Royal Service pool and seven whirlpools
- GABI Beach
- Five tennis courts and two paddle courts
- Casino (Poker, Black Jack and slot machines) and Game Room
- ECO Spa area ($)
- Unlimited golf green fees at Cocotal Golf & Country Club (hotel provides free shuttle)
- Life Enriching activities: wine tasting, salsa and merengue dance classes, massage lessons, painting, photography, and more
- Spectacular Kids Zone
- Scuba diving for PADI certified divers ($), horseback riding ($), sailing, windsurfing, kayak and more
- Flexible meeting space with seven meeting rooms plus five breakout rooms
- Free shuttle service to Palma Real Shopping Village located right in front of the hotel with the widest range of shops and restaurants in the area
- Newly renovated Health & Sports Club with the latest high-tech equipment and personal trainers that monitor exercise routines
- The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, the boutique resort within a resort, featuring: 190 luxuriously appointed Residential Concierge Suites including the Family Concierge Suites, Suites with private garden, Swim-up Suites and two Presidential Suites.
- The Reserve experience guest will also enjoy additional access to: 3 restaurants including the exclusive GABi Club plus a poolside grill, spectacular free-form pool, kids pool with waterslides and toddler pool, guest lounge with WiFi access, and private beach with full concierge service.
- Experience the NEW adults-only Royal Service with personalised VIP arrival, new two story Royal Service lounge, the exclusive waterside Italian restaurant Palazzo, new in-suite amenities and many more.
*($) Additional charge applies.
Ultra Luxurious, Ultra Private Residential Suite Community
Welcome to The Reserve, the new Residential Suites Vacation Community located in the Paradisus Palma Real Resort. The commitment to this first-class tropical escape was conceived in the spirit of the fabulous vacation home.
The Reserve® at Paradisus Palma Real Resort features:
- 190 luxuriously appointed Residential Concierge Suites, including 80 Family Concierge Suites, 32 Suites with Private Garden & 28 spectacular Swim-up Suites
- Exclusive VIP check-in lounge
- Inter-villa satellite concierge desk
- Private beach with full concierge service
- Exclusive main swimming pool with water ritual feature, a children's swimming pool and one toddler splash pool
- Three á la carte restaurants: Aqua, Mediterranean cuisine; Mizu, Teppayaki Show; Gabi Club, chill-out club, bar and restaurant
- Two bars: H2O and GABi Club Bar
- One poolside snack grill, Hydrogrill
- Spectacular 7800 sq ft Kids Zone*
- 24,401 sq.ft. ECO Spa ($) and fitness center
- Free high-speed internet connection in rooms
- Free WiFi available around pool and public areas
*Children from 1 to 12 years old have complete access to the Kids Zone and its services.
($) Additional charge applies.
Sun. Spa. Dine. Bask. Breathe. Treat yourself to the epitome of elegance and personalised service. Courtesy of Royal Service by Paradisus. An enclave exclusively for adults at the world's most luxurious all-inclusive resorts.
The New Royal Service Experience
- 200 all new Royal Service suites with In-room Jacuzzi®
- Pre-arrival preference form to allow Butlers to tailor and customise each guest's experience
- Personalised VIP arrival and private escort to the new Royal Service Lounge
- Dramatic new two story Royal Service Lounge featuring; Library, magazines, international newspapers, DVD movie library, CD music library, cultural corner (information about the history of the Dominican Republic, area maps, resort's sustainable initiatives and more), Wi-Fi and complimentary use of iPads
- Exclusive ECO Spa and wellness area
- Exclusive new waterside Italian Restaurant reserved for Royal Service only
- Natural Juice Bar located on the private Royal Service beach
- Pool Concierge Service at the exclusive Royal Service pool to include complimentary sunscreens, healthy snacks, poolside spa rituals, and more
- Personalised pillow menu
- Complimentary cell phone to call your butler with unlimited local minutes
- New in-suite inclusions for Royal Service; espresso machines, upgraded and customised mini bars, Thierry Mugler amenities, international power adaptors, new in-suite dining menus, premium welcome amenity
- Weekly Manager's cocktail party for Royal Service guests
A luxury vacation destination would not be complete without a world-class ECO Spa and Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort offers one of the finest Caribbean spa vacations in the Dominican Republic. From the "Live the Water Bliss" water ritual experience to the elaborate collection of signature full-body treatments, the ECO Spa provides guests with endless opportunities to relax, replenish and enjoy Caribbean spa packages.
The ECO Spa area includes the following:
- Spa Boutique
- Five Eco treatment rooms
- Herbal steam room
- Contrast thermal shower
- Bi-thermal footbath
- Lockers for ladies and gentleman
- Zen meditation garden and pavilion
- Mind/body outdoor classes including yoga, pilates, spinning, aerobics and abs
- Outdoor shower
- New health club with state-of-art equipment, personal trainers and group dance classes
Spend an entire day practicing your swing with golf* at Paradisus.
Paradisus Resorts invites guests to enjoy championship golf and all of the other amenities that go along with it.
- For many, the ultimate escape to paradise must include a few rounds of golf. At Paradisus, they offer that and much more. Paradisus guests can enjoy your game at the world-renowned Cocotal Golf and Country Club.
- Designed by José Pepe Gancedo, this beautiful championship course is flawlessly blended into the surrounding Dominican countryside providing interesting and unique challenges at every hole.
- Beyond that, they also offer professional golf lessons with the international team of Sol Meliá Golf Academy instructors, and top-line Callaway golf equipment rentals to create an All-Inclusive Dominican Republic golf resort experience that is truly second to none.
Tee times can be reserved at the resort (subject to availability). Reservations are always required and prices are subject to change.
Golf Highlights: ($)
- Golf at Cocotal Golf & Country Club
- Maximum Handicap: 36
- Golf Cart & Equipment (Use of cart is mandatory. Guests are allowed to use their own equipment.)
- Cart Fee $37 USD per person including local taxes
- Golf Clubs rental fee $47 USD including local taxes
Meliá Golf Academy
Dedicated to providing students with the best, most efficient and concise teaching anywhere in the world, the Silver Sands Golf Academy is located right on the Cocotal Golf and Country Club. The Academy offers:
- Individual and group lessons
- Playing lessons
- 1, 2 or 3-day Golf Schools
- Take home CD-Roms
- Special Classes and rates for groups
- The Director of Instructions, Lawrence Krupp, is a 23 year member of the PGA of America.
* ($) Additional charge applies.
- Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort offers a unique "Family Concierge" service option that provides everything a family needs for a perfect vacation: connecting rooms available ($), a dedicated family-focused concierge, and special amenities designed for each member of the family.
Family Concierge Benefits:
- Private family check-in
- Paradisus Kids Kit including T-shirts, and mini-tanning lotion
- Specially appointed Family Concierge Suites with separate, but connecting rooms for each generation
- Child-size robes, slippers, amenities kit and Play Station (on request)
- Dedicated Family Concierge to coordinate activities and services throughout the day
- Cell phones or Walkie-talkie radios for all-day communication with your Family Concierge
- Exclusive family activities and sports: massage, horseback riding ($ additional charge), catamaran classes, golf classes ($ additional charge)
- Milk and cookies turndown service for kids
- Preferential reservations at restaurants, spa and activities
- Adults bathrobes & slippers
- Complimentary Internet access in rooms and also in The Reserve lounge
Kids Zone Information
- Kids from 5 to 12 years old allowed
- 7800 sq.ft. kids zone
- Kids mini-water park with slides and water features
- Surprise games,
- eco tour,
- eco workshop,
- beach excursion (for kids from 8 years old and onward),
- tennis lessons (for Children from 4 years old and onward),
- excursions to the Manati Park (for kids from 8 years old, extra cost applies),
- climbing wall,
- Make your mask!,
- water slides at the swimming pool,
- pool games,
- Olympic games,
- cookies workshop,
- treasure hunt,
- adventure park,
- face painting,
- nature workshop,
- tropical party,
- crazy games,
- mini disco ONYX,
- movie night and pirate party.
Hours of Operations from 10am to 6pm
Mini Buffet (lunch) from 12pm to 3:30pm
Internet services & Video games Room (5 to 12 years only)
Available Baby sitting Services (additional cost)
* The Kids Zone pool area is exclusively for The Reserve guests. However, kids between the ages of 5-12 years old staying at Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort are allowed in this area when taking part in the programmed Kids Zone activities.
- Click here to find out more about Paradisus Resorts
Paradisus Princesa Del Mar7 nights all inclusive from £988pp
Located in one of the best areas on Varadero Beach. Five-Star Ultra All Inclusive Resort with 434 rooms conceived only for adults aged 18 years or more. A fabulous world of mythical landscapes and romantic ambiences. Maximum comfort in its private Royal Service for an unparalleled experience. Recommended for weddings, honeymoons, incentives and wellness/spa.…find out more about Paradisus Princesa Del Mar
Paradisus Rio De Oro7 nights all inclusive from £997pp
Located in the BahÃa de Naranjo Natural Park, in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province. Five-Star Ultra All Inclusive Eco-Resort with 354 rooms. Conceived only for adults aged 18 years or more. Maximum comfort and perfection in its private Royal Service area for a fabulous experience in a world apart. Recommended for weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and wellness/spa.…find out more about Paradisus Rio De Oro
Paradisus Varadero7 nights all inclusive from £978pp
The Paradisus Varadero All Inclusive Resort is located right alongside the most beautiful Varadero beach and surrounded by 56.000 mÂ² of lush vegetation. 13 km from the town of Varadero and the new Varadero Shopping & Convention Center, 3 respectively 4 km from Marinas Gaviota y ChapelÃn, 30 km from the airport of Varadero and 144 km from the capital, La ... …find out more about Paradisus Varadero
Paradisus La Perla7 nights all inclusive from £1,298pp
Located in a stunning little bay, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is the superior luxury resort in the Riviera Maya, combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Royal Service, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambience, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, ... …find out more about Paradisus La Perla
Paradisus La Esmeralda7 nights all inclusive from £1,091pp
Located in a stunning little bay, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda is the superior luxury resort in the Riviera Maya, combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Family Concierge, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambience, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, ... …find out more about Paradisus La Esmeralda