- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Perfectly located along a 200 yard stretch of private beach on the easternmost Coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana is a sanctuary of supreme relaxation integrated with nature. This resort offers Endless Privileges® which provide guests with limitless access to the majority of all services and amenities that include 51 ultra-luxurious, ocean front suites nestled throughout the beautifully-manicured gardens, three gourmet a la carte restaurants, two bars and lounges, complimentary horseback riding and in-suite private dining.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Price Chart
All guestrooms at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana offer you the following lavish amenities:
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Vanity mirror
- À la carte pillow menu
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxurious linens
- Bvlgari amenities
- Nightly turn down service
- Wireless internet access
- 24-hour in-suite, private dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Minibar refreshed daily with premium beverages, deli snacks, and wine by the bottle
Junior Suite Garden View
A private terrace or balcony overlooking the beautiful tropical gardens and two queen beds makes these second and ground floor accommodations an excellent gateway into the Dominican Republic. A large bathroom provides you with a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
Romantic Junior Suite Garden View
A private terrace or balcony overlooking the beautiful tropical gardens and a king size bed make these ground floor suites simply outstanding. The large bathroom has a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
Agua Junior Suite Garden View
Views of the tropical gardens, direct access to the serpentine pool, a private terrace, two queen beds, a spacious bathroom with a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet make these ground floor suites highly desirable.
Suite Taino Garden View
A Suite Taino is an artful ground floor one bedroom suite with two queen beds, offering a spacious living room, a private terrace with a garden view, a large partially open‐air bathroom, a separate shower with multiple jets, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
Romantic Agua Junior Suite Garden View
Beautiful ground floor accommodations that gracefully unite tropical gardens, direct access to the serpentine pool, a private terrace, a king bed, a spacious bathroom with a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
Jr. Suite Pool View
Boasting private Pool View terraces with teak furniture, marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, a frosted glass door, and separate rain showers, these suites make for an outstanding getaway. A sense of refinement is achieved through the inclusion of two full sized beds, a deluxe minibar, Bvlgari bath amenities, air‐conditioning, ceiling fans, plasma 42” flat screen televisions with satellite service, an in‐room safety deposit box, a hairdryer, an iron and board, in‐room wireless internet service, a tailored turn down service, an alarm clock with an iPod dock, and robes and slippers.
Romantic Jr. Suite Pool View
To create a space that is ideal for two, these rooms feature private Pool View terraces with teak furniture, marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, a frosted glass door, separate rain showers, a king sized bed, a deluxe minibar, Bvlgari bath amenities, air‐conditioning, and ceiling fans. A 42” plasma flat screen television with satellite service, an in‐room safety deposit box, a hairdryer, an iron and board, in‐room wireless internet service, tailored turn down service, alarm clock with an iPod dock, and robes and slippers add the finishing touches to these delightful accommodations.
Suite Carib Garden View
A Suite Carib is a glorious ground floor one bedroom suite with a king size bed, a spacious living room, private terrace with garden views, an open air bathroom, a separate bathtub, double vanity, walk‐in closet, and a private garden with a mini plunge pool.
Junior Suite Ocean Front
The combination of oceanfront views from the resort’s upper levels, a king bed positioned to showcase the stunning Caribbean view, a private terrace, a tub or multiple jet shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet mean that these suites offer you beautiful accommodations.
Ocean Front Deluxe Junior Suite
Exceptionally grand accommodations, featuring a bedroom suite with a king bed, and French doors leading to a private tropical terrace with a luxurious plunge pool. The spacious bathroom has either a deep soaking tub or a separate shower with multiple jets, a double vanity and a walk‐in closet. These rooms are located beach front on the ground level with stunning views of the ocean.
Penthouse Suite Ocean View
A beautifully indulgent accommodation complete with a private elevator, a spacious living room, a private terrace area with a natural stone Jacuzzi, a Balinese‐style bed, and magnificent ocean views.
Villa Caney Garden View
The spectacular ground floor Villa Caney is a three bedroom villa with a spacious garden view terrace, a separate living area with a powder room, a dining area, a full kitchen, and three spacious open‐air bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms include a king‐size bed, and the third bedroom features two double beds. The villa offers a deep soaking tub with a separate shower and two showers with multiple jets, making for some refreshingly peaceful relaxation.
Across four gourmet à la carte restaurants Zoëtry Agua offers you a spectacular array of temptations beautifully prepared by award‐winning chefs. An assortment of organic food and beverages have been carefully assembled to delight all palates, with dishes specialising in locally‐grown produce showcasing the rich cuisines of the Dominican Republic. Grilled specialities and fresh seafood are brought to you in a splendid beachfront setting, or you can opt to take advantage of 24‐hour in‐suite dining to enjoy delicious food in the comfort of your own room, perhaps accompanied by one of the vintage delights of the resort’s wine cellar.
- A fusion of traditional Dominican flavours and international specialties.
- Approximate seating capacity: 58
- Dress Code for breakfast: Casual
- Dress Code for dinner: Formal
- Light international fare with casual beach front dining offering stunning ocean views.
- Approximate seating capacity: 32
- Dress Code for lunch: Casual
- Dress Code for dinner: Casual Elegance
- A European‐inspired gourmet restaurant that offers fusion cuisine from around the world.
- International wine cellar including rare vintage wines
- Approximate seating capacity: 30
- Dress Code: Casual Elegance
- Stimulating Creole fusion cuisine, combining savory Creole style and traditional Latin American dishes.
- Approximate seating capacity: 66
- Dress Code for breakfast: Casual
- Dress Code for lunch: Casual
- Dress Code for dinner: Formal
- Enjoy delectable premium brand coffee drinks at this relaxing café.
- Approximate seating capacity: 10
Bars & Lounges
Offering 3 bars and lounges that serve premium brand domestic and international beverages, Zoëtry Agua’s bars ensure that everyone can enjoy their favourite drink in a lively and social atmosphere.
Swim‐up wet bar, serving delightful Caribbean cocktails by day, and acting as the entertainment centre by night.
Located beach front, inside the Indigo Restaurant, this bar offers a variety of tropical drinks.
Canoa Lobby Bar
This lobby bar offers premium brand beverages in a relaxing atmosphere.
Casual Dress Code
- Bermudas, long shorts, capri trousers, trainers, or sandals.
- No sleeveless shirts for men.
- No bathing suites allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover‐up.
Casual Elegance Dress Code
- Trainers, tennis shoes, or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves.
- No sleeveless shirts or flip‐flops and long trousers required for men.
Formal Dress Code
- For men, long trousers and collared shirts, accompanied by dress shoes.
- For women, blouses, skirts, smart trousers, or dresses, accompanied by dress shoes.
Additional Services Available
- Spa offering a full spa menu of body treatments and rejuvenating therapies
- Private chauffeured transportation
- Full service fitness centre
- Preferred vendors and drivers for all transportation
- Beauty salon for manicures, pedicures, haircuts, and other beauty treatments.
- Car rental
- Medical services (Doctor on call 24-hours)
- Money Exchange
- Gift shop
- Wedding Gazebo
Zoëtry provides guests with the option to enjoy their Endless Privileges designed to create unparalleled holidays keenly focused on outstanding luxury, relaxing wellness, romance, and enrichment, all of which is provided in ideal beachfront settings. Endless Privileges are available to all guests:
- Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, multifunctional outlets, à la carte pillow menu, luxurious linens and bathrobes, aromatherapy pillows, and linen sprays
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24‐hour private, in‐room dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine and a basket of fruit daily
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- No check in or check out time
- Complimentary unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service
- Complimentary 24‐hour laundry service
- A relaxing 20 minute massage per guest
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- 45 minute horseback riding on the beach (advanced reservations must be made with the concierge)
- Dominican Beach Bag per room
Additional charge may apply
Beach, Land, and Water Activities
- Hobie Cats with instructor
- Ping pong
- Walking path
- Tennis court
- Wine tasting and culinary classes
- Photography lessons
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Scuba diving
- Private beach on the eastern most coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto
- A coral reef, located just offshore, creates calm waves ideal for swimmers
- One large infinity pool with isolating streams and fountains
- Guided cultural and ecological tours around the property
- Performances by live musicians and artists
Cocotal Golf & Country
Settled on what once was a coconut plantation, the six‐time Spanish Champion Jose “Pepe” Gancedo designed two courses following the lay of the land. Their trademark features are strategically placed trees, bunkers, mounds, and gently rolling terrain with well‐defined fairways and greens.
La Cana Golf Course
Designed by the talented P.B. Dye, the Punta Cana Beach & Golf Club offers you a spectacular seaside golf course. Fourteen holes feature breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and exhilarating play along the sea itself. Each hole presents its own unique challenge and is sure to be a memorable experience.
Punta Espada Golf Course
As the first of three Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses within Cap Cana, Punta Espada Golf Course was inspired by the coastline’s resemblance to the tip of a sword. The golf courses’ topography incorporates the landscape’s natural features including the bluffs, beach, waterway, and flourishing sand jungle foliage. This extraordinary course includes nine holes along the coastline and nine holes overlooking it, ensuring that each hole is a truly memorable experience. The design also guarantees that golfers of all levels are accommodated, including those playing at world championship level.
Punta Blanca Golf Course
Famous champion and architect Nick Price has designed this challenging course through natural wetland areas and bunkers built into tropical vegetation. Using Paspalum grass, this 18-hole course offers various playing options for every level of experience.
Additional charge may apply
The full-service Spa offers elite services and quality products for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience. Guests may choose from a plethora of spa treatments to invigorate their senses and revitalize their skin.
- Two individual treatment rooms with private plunge pool and one couples treatment room
- Finnish and steam sauna
- Large indoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Phytomer products
- A variety of indigenous body treatments custom designed using local fruit and flora
- Beachfront deck for the most relaxing massages
- Waiting room
- Relaxing spa
Caribbean 5* Unlimited Luxury All Inclusive Holidays from only £949pp including a FREE Wedding Package Click here
Gift of Love Wedding Package
This package is complimentary when booking four rooms in any room category for a minimum of 7 nights.
- The assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator to handle all details
- Room upgrade for the bride and groom (based on availability)
- Unpacking service and preparation of wedding day attire for the bride and groom
- Symbolic ceremony
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 20 guests
- Nightly romantic turndown service for the bride and groom
- Complimentary anniversary nights (1 free night when staying a minimum of 4 nights over first anniversary date)
Terms and conditions apply. Symbolic ceremony can be performed by the wedding coordinator. Please be advised that this package does not include the services of a judge or minister. For legal ceremonies, the surcharge for a judge and other legal fees will apply. For religious or symbolic ceremonies conducted by a minister, an additional cost will also apply. These additional costs vary by resort and will be confirmed by the wedding coordinator at the time of booking. For wedding guests not resident at the hotel, restrictions may apply regarding attendance - please contact the wedding team for more information. Restrictions/exclusions: All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date (unless approved by the wedding coordinator at the resort). This package is in addition to Endless Privileges® and is complimentary when booking at least four rooms for a minimum of seven nights each. If room requirements are not met, items from the package can be purchased at à la carte pricing which will be provided by the resort. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. Package subject to change without notice. This package cannot be combined with the Art of Romance Honeymoon Package for both to be received complimentary and the complimentary wedding package cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages. Once the wedding is confi rmed it cannot be cancelled within 90 days of the date of the wedding without a fee. This cancellation penalty for this package is US$100..
The Art of Love Wedding Package
- Services of a Judge or Minister or Symbolic wedding
- Wedding organisation and personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator to handle all details
- Complimentary room upgrade for the couple (subject to availability)
- Unpacking service and preparation of couple’s wedding day attire
- Specialty spa basket in room on arrival
- Wedding menu tasting for the couple the day before the wedding
- Delivery of couple’s “welcome bags” to guest rooms
- Specialty couple’s massage (50 minute treatment)
- Rehearsal dinner at one of the resort’s restaurants (reserved space for 25 guests)
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Choice of a violinist or guitarist for ceremony (1 set, 45 minutes)
- Cocktail party (1 hour, for up to 25 guests)
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast (for up to 25 guests)
- Private dinner reception (3 hours, for up to 25 guests)
- DJ package (resort’s preferred vendor for 2 hours)
- Nightly romantic turndown service
- Private dinner for the couple one night during their stay
- Complimentary Anniversary Night (stay a minimum of 4 paid nights over fi rst anniversary
- date and receive 1 additional night free)
- 10% discount on all spa treatments (boutique purchases not included)
- Pair of Clearly Waterford toasting flutes
*Terms and conditions apply. Symbolic ceremony can be performed by the wedding coordinator. Please be advised that this package does not include the services of a judge or minister. For legal ceremonies, the surcharge for a judge and other legal fees will apply. For religious or symbolic ceremonies conducted by a minister, an additional cost will also apply. These additional costs vary by resort and will be confi rmed by the wedding coordinator at the time of booking. For wedding guests not resident at the hotel, restrictions may apply regarding attendance - please contact the wedding team for more information. Restrictions/exclusions: All weddings, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the wedding date (unless approved by the wedding coordinator at the resort). No adjustments to this package are possible. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. Rates and package subject to change without notice. Restrictions/exclusions may apply. 10% discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer. Once the wedding is confi rmed it cannot be cancelled within 90 days of the date of the wedding without a fee. This cancellation penalty for this package is US$500.
Newlywed & Anniversary Package
This complimentary package includes:
- Welcome Letter
- Fresh fruit
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Romantic decor in room upon arrival
- Special turn-down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 10% discount on all spa treatments
*Terms and conditions apply. Newlywed or Anniversary package must be requested at time of booking. Couple will be required to present a copy of wedding invitation or marriage certificate at time of check in. Honeymoon package is only valid for couples staying within three months of their wedding date. Discount on spa treatments cannot be applied to spa packages or combined with any other spa promotion or offer.
The Art of Romance Honeymoon and Anniversary Package
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 7 nights in the Suite Carib or higher.
- Unpacking and pressing service for the couple on arrival
- Large floral arrangement in the suite
- Specialty spa basket in the room on arrival
- Handmade beach bag
- Breakfast in bed or on terrace of couple’s suite with Mimosas on one morning of stay
- Nightly ‘lavish chocolate’ turndown service
- Romantic surprise dinner on the beach for the couple with live music on one evening of stay
- Special turndown service one evening with rose petals, scented oil bubble bath and couple’s favourite drink
- Specialty couple’s massage
- 10% discount on all spa treatments for the couple throughout their stay (product purchases not included)
- Complimentary Anniversary Night (stay a minimum of 4 paid nights over fi rst anniversary date and receive 1 additional night free)
- Additional package item for Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya only: Private catamaran sail with complimentary drinks (1.5 hours)*
*Terms and conditions apply. *Please note the private catamaran sail is only included when this package is purchased and will incur an additional surcharge of US$60. If the couple receives the package complimentary and wishes to add on this private sail, a cost of US$565 per couple will apply for a 1.5 hour sail or US$375 per couple for a 1 hour sail. Please indicate preference when booking. NOTE: Please request your honeymoon package at time of booking. Restrictions/exclusions: Subject to availability and double occupancy only. Also applies to anniversaries. Rates and package inclusions are subject to change without notice. This package cannot be combined with the Gift of Love Wedding Package for both to be received complimentary. To receive this package complimentary, couples must stay within three months of their wedding date or over their anniversary date – a copy of their wedding invitation or marriage certifi cate must be presented as proof at the time of check-in. This package is available to all guests when paid for. No adjustments are possible.
The Art of Forever Renewal of Vows Package
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 5 nights in the Suite Carib or higher.
- Renewal of Vows Ceremony (including sand ceremony)
- Ceremony organisation and personal touch of on-site coordinator to handle all details
- Preparation of ceremony attire
- Bouquet, boutonniere and ceremonial arch
- Personal sized ceremony cake and sparkling wine toast
- Private dinner for two the evening of the ceremony
- Special turn-down service the evening of the ceremony
- Romantic breakfast in bed with Mimosas the morning of or after the ceremony
*Terms and conditions apply. All Renewal of Vows ceremonies, regardless of size, must be booked a minimum of 30 days in advance of the ceremony date. Subject to availability and double occupancy only. Rates and package subject to change without notice. This package is for two people and cannot be combined with other complimentary packages or be deducted when purchasing other packages. Additional costs may apply for additional guests and optional services requested. Once the ceremony is confirmed it cannot be cancelled within 90 days of the date of the ceremony without a fee. This cancellation penalty for this package is US$100.
- Click here to find out more about Zoetry Resorts & Spas
Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica7 nights all inclusive from £1,937pp
Opening December 2016, Zoetry Montego Bay will be just 5 miles east of Montego Bay and a 10-minute drive from Sangster International Airport. Located on a private stretch of white sand beach that runs its entire length, this delightful boutique resort boasts 46 guest rooms, luxury facilities and amenities all of which making this an intimate holiday experience ... …find out more about Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica
Zoetry Villa Rolandi7 nights all inclusive from £1,543pp
Zoetry Villa Rolandi is the embodiment of all that is boutique, and a reimagination of the intimate escape. This 35 room hotel is set apart from the world, tucked away like a rare treasure on Isla Mujeres, existing in absolute equilibrium with its island setting. This 5 star resort is home to the famed Casa Rolandi restaurant, ... …find out more about Zoetry Villa Rolandi
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya7 nights all inclusive from £1,536pp
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, consistently named one of Mexico's most exceptional boutique resorts, is set on 14 acres, including a 500 yard private beach. It is perfectly situated along Cancun's famed Riviera Maya, just 15 minutes from Cancun's International Airport.…find out more about Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
Sip, Savour & See
As a way to further enhance the Endless Privileges®, Unlimited-Luxury® and Unlimited-Fun® concepts, AMResorts have launched the all-new Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience program. Sip, Savour & See allows guests staying at one AMResorts property to experience another AMResorts property nearby.
The Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of your choice. Guests can utilise the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am. The experience is only valid for dinner via reservations made through the resort concierge by 3 pm. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the resort for a maximum of four people per seating.
The details of the Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience are as follows:
- Guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya have access to all other resorts in the Cancun/Riviera Maya region.
- Guests of Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine Cancun have access to each other, as well as all Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Resorts & Spas in the Cancun/Riviera Maya region.
- Guests of Dreams Sands Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and Sunscape Sabor Cozumel each have access to one another.
- Guests of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana and Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana both have access to each other, as well as all Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Larimar Punta Cana.
- Guests of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa and Now Larimar Punta Cana have access to one another.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"