- Destinations MexicoJamaicaDom RepBarbadosAntiguaSt LuciaBritish Virgin IslandsTurks & CaicosSt Kitts & NevisGrenadaSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBahamasArubaTobagoCuba
- WorldwideMaldivesMauritiusThailandSeychellesEgyptDubaiSri Lanka
- Be Inspired
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- my booking
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Perfectly located along a 200 yard stretch of private beach on the easternmost Coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana is a sanctuary of supreme relaxation integrated with nature. This resort offers Endless Privileges® which provide guests with limitless access to the majority of all services and amenities that include 51 ultra-luxurious, ocean front suites nestled throughout the beautifully-manicured gardens, three gourmet a la carte restaurants, two bars and lounges, complimentary horseback riding and in-suite private dining.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Price Chart
All guestrooms at Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana offer you the following lavish amenities:
- Flat screen TV
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Vanity mirror
- À la carte pillow menu
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxurious linens
- Bvlgari amenities
- Nightly turn down service
- Wireless internet access
- 24-hour in-suite, private dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Minibar refreshed daily with premium beverages, deli snacks, and wine by the bottle
Junior Suite Garden View
A private terrace or balcony overlooking the beautiful tropical gardens and two queen beds makes these second and ground floor accommodations an excellent gateway into the Domincan Republic. A large bathroom provides you with a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
Romantic Junior Suite Garden View
A private terrace or balcony overlooking the beautiful tropical gardens and a king size bed make these ground floor suites simply outstanding. The large bathroom has a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
Junior Suite Agua
Views of the tropical gardens, direct access to the serpentine pool, a private terrace, two queen beds, a spacious bathroom with a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet make these ground floor suites highly desirable.
Romantic Junior Suite Agua
Beautiful ground floor accommodations that gracefully unite tropical gardens, direct access to the serpentine pool, a private terrace, a king bed, a spacious bathroom with a deep soaking tub, a separate shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
Jr. Suite Ocean View
Boasting private ocean view terraces with teak furniture, marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, a frosted glass door, and separate rain showers, these suites make for an outstanding getaway. A sense of refinement is achieved through the inclusion of two full sized beds, a deluxe minibar, Bvlgari bath amenities, air‐conditioning, ceiling fans, plasma 42” flat screen televisions with satellite service, an in‐room safety deposit box, a hairdryer, an iron and board, in‐room wireless internet service, a tailored turn down service, an alarm clock with an iPod dock, and robes and slippers.
Romantic Jr. Suite Ocean View
To create a space that is ideal for two, these rooms feature private ocean view terraces with teak furniture, marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, a frosted glass door, separate rain showers, a king sized bed, a deluxe minibar, Bvlgari bath amenities, air‐conditioning, and ceiling fans. A 42” plasma flat screen television with satellite service, an in‐room safety deposit box, a hairdryer, an iron and board, in‐room wireless internet service, tailored turn down service, alarm clock with an iPod dock, and robes and slippers add the finishing touches to these delightful accommodations.
Presidential Suite Ocean View
The opulent Master Suite Ocean View features private ocean view terraces, teak furniture, marble bathrooms with Jacuzzis, a frosted glass door, separate rain showers, a king‐sized bed, a deluxe minibar, Bvlgari bath amenities, air‐conditioning, and cool ceiling fans. Plasma 42” flat screen televisions with satellite service, in room safety deposit box, a hairdryer, an iron and board, in‐room wireless internet service, tailored turn down service, an alarm clock with iPod Dock, and robes and slippers make this suite a masterpiece of holiday accommodation.
Ocean Front Junior Suite
The combination of oceanfront views from the resort’s upper levels, a king bed positioned to showcase the stunning Caribbean view, a private terrace, a tub or multiple jet shower, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet mean that these suites offer you beautiful accommodations.
Ocean Front Junior Suite Deluxe
Exceptionally grand accommodations, featuring a bedroom suite with a king bed, and French doors leading to a private tropical terrace with a luxurious plunge pool. The spacious bathroom has either a deep soaking tub or a separate shower with multiple jets, a double vanity and a walk‐in closet. These rooms are located beach front on the ground level with stunning views of the ocean.
Penthouse Ocean View Suite
A beautifully indulgent accommodation complete with a private elevator, a spacious living room, a private terrace area with a natural stone Jacuzzi, a Balinese‐style bed, and magnificent ocean views.
A Suite Carib is a glorious ground floor one bedroom suite with a king size bed, a spacious living room, private terrace with garden views, an open air bathroom, a separate bathtub, double vanity, walk‐in closet, and a private garden with a mini plunge pool.
A Suite Taino is an artful ground floor one bedroom suite with two queen beds, offering a spacious living room, a private terrace with a garden view, a large partially open‐air bathroom, a separate shower with multiple jets, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
The welcoming halls of the ground floor Villa Dominicana await you with style and sophistication, offering you a two bedroom villa (the Suite Carib connecting with the Suite Taino) outfitted with sophisticated décor, two garden view terraces, a private garden with a plunge pool, one bedroom with a king bed, one bedroom with two double beds, a spacious partially open‐air bathroom with an inside garden, a double vanity, and a walk‐in closet.
The spectacular ground floor Villa Caney is a three bedroom villa with a spacious garden view terrace, a separate living area with a powder room, a dining area, a full kitchen, and three spacious open‐air bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms include a king‐size bed, and the third bedroom features two double beds. The villa offers a deep soaking tub with a separate shower and two showers with multiple jets, making for some refreshingly peaceful relaxation.
Across four gourmet à la carte restaurants Zoëtry Agua offers you a spectacular array of temptations beautifully prepared by award‐winning chefs. An assortment of organic food and beverages have been carefully assembled to delight all palates, with dishes specialising in locally‐grown produce showcasing the rich cuisines of the Dominican Republic. Grilled specialities and fresh seafood are brought to you in a splendid beachfront setting, or you can opt to take advantage of 24‐hour in‐suite dining to enjoy delicious food in the comfort of your own room, perhaps accompanied by one of the vintage delights of the resort’s wine cellar.
- A fusion of traditional Dominican flavours and international specialties.
- Approximate seating capacity: 58
- Dress Code for breakfast: Casual
- Dress Code for dinner: Formal
- Light international fare with casual beach front dining offering stunning ocean views.
- Approximate seating capacity: 32
- Dress Code for lunch: Casual
- Dress Code for dinner: Casual Elegance
- A European‐inspired gourmet restaurant that offers fusion cuisine from around the world.
- International wine cellar including rare vintage wines
- Approximate seating capacity: 30
- Dress Code: Casual Elegance
- Stimulating Creole fusion cuisine, combining savory Creole style and traditional Latin American dishes.
- Approximate seating capacity: 66
- Dress Code for breakfast: Casual
- Dress Code for lunch: Casual
- Dress Code for dinner: Formal
- Enjoy delectable premium brand coffee drinks at this relaxing café.
- Approximate seating capacity: 10
Bars & Lounges
Offering 3 bars and lounges that serve premium brand domestic and international beverages, Zoëtry Agua’s bars ensure that everyone can enjoy their favourite drink in a lively and social atmosphere.
Swim‐up wet bar, serving delightful Caribbean cocktails by day, and acting as the entertainment centre by night.
Located beach front, inside the Indigo Restaurant, this bar offers a variety of tropical drinks.
Canoa Lobby Bar
This lobby bar offers premium brand beverages in a relaxing atmosphere.
Casual Dress Code
- Bermudas, long shorts, capri trousers, trainers, or sandals.
- No sleeveless shirts for men.
- No bathing suites allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover‐up.
Casual Elegance Dress Code
- Trainers, tennis shoes, or sandals, dress shirts with sleeves.
- No sleeveless shirts or flip‐flops and long trousers required for men.
Formal Dress Code
- For men, long trousers and collared shirts, accompanied by dress shoes.
- For women, blouses, skirts, smart trousers, or dresses, accompanied by dress shoes.
Additional Services Available
- Spa offering a full spa menu of body treatments and rejuvenating therapies
- Private chauffeured transportation
- Full service fitness centre
- Preferred vendors and drivers for all transportation
- Beauty salon for manicures, pedicures, haircuts, and other beauty treatments.
- Car rental
- Medical services (Doctor on call 24-hours)
- Money Exchange
- Gift shop
- Wedding Gazebo
Zoëtry provides guests with the option to enjoy their Endless Privileges designed to create unparalleled holidays keenly focused on outstanding luxury, relaxing welness, romance, and enrichment, all of which is provided in ideal beachfront settings. Endless Privileges are available to all guests:
- Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, multifunctional outlets, à la carte pillow menu, luxurious linens and bathrobes, aromatherapy pillows, and linen sprays
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24‐hour private, in‐room dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine and a basket of fruit daily
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- No check in or check out time
- Complimentary unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service
- Complimentary 24‐hour laundry service
- A relaxing 20 minute massage per guest
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- 45 minute horseback riding on the beach (advanced reservations must be made with the concierge)
- Dominican Beach Bag per room
Additional charge may apply
Beach, Land, and Water Activities
- Hobie Cats with instructor
- Ping pong
- Walking path
- Tennis court
- Wine tasting and culinary classes
- Photography lessons
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Scuba diving
- Private beach on the eastern most coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto
- A coral reef, located just offshore, creates calm waves ideal for swimmers
- One large infinity pool with isolating streams and fountains
- Guided cultural and ecological tours around the property
- Performances by live musicians and artists
Cocotal Golf & Country
Settled on what once was a coconut plantation, the six‐time Spanish Champion Jose “Pepe” Gancedo designed two courses following the lay of the land. Their trademark features are strategically placed trees, bunkers, mounds, and gently rolling terrain with well‐defined fairways and greens.
La Cana Golf Course
Designed by the talented P.B. Dye, the Punta Cana Beach & Golf Club offers you a spectacular seaside golf course. Fourteen holes feature breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and exhilarating play along the sea itself. Each hole presents its own unique challenge and is sure to be a memorable experience.
Punta Espada Golf Course
As the first of three Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses within Cap Cana, Punta Espada Golf Course was inspired by the coastline’s resemblance to the tip of a sword. The golf courses’ topography incorporates the landscape’s natural features including the bluffs, beach, waterway, and flourishing sand jungle foliage. This extraordinary course includes nine holes along the coastline and nine holes overlooking it, ensuring that each hole is a truly memorable experience. The design also guarantees that golfers of all levels are accommodated, including those playing at world championship level.
Punta Blanca Golf Course
Famous champion and architect Nick Price has designed this challenging course through natural wetland areas and bunkers built into tropical vegetation. Using Paspalum grass, this 18-hole course offers various playing options for every level of experience.
Additional charge may apply
The full-service Spa offers elite services and quality products for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience. Guests may choose from a plethora of spa treatments to invigorate their senses and revitalize their skin.
- Two individual treatment rooms with private plunge pool and one couples treatment room
- Finnish and steam sauna
- Large indoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Phytomer products
- A variety of indigenous body treatments custom designed using local fruit and flora
- Beachfront deck for the most relaxing massages
- Waiting room
- Relaxing spa
Caribbean 5* Unlimited Luxury All Inclusive Holidays from only £949pp including a FREE Wedding Package Click here
Exclusive Offers with the Caribbean Warehouse
FREE Gift of Love Wedding Package
- Claim a FREE Gift of Love Wedding & Newlywed and Anniversary Package when booking 4 rooms or more for a minimum of 7 nights.
FREE Honeymoon & Anniversary Packages
- Claim a FREE Newlywed & Anniversary Package when booking in any room category for 7 nights or longer.
- Claim a FREE Upgraded Art of Romance Honeymoon Package when booking a Junior Suite Ocean Front or higher for 7 nights or longer.
Free Wedding Package Art of Love Wedding Honeymoon Anniversary Package Art of Romance Package
For honeymoon packages you will be required to present a copy of your wedding certificate at time of check in
- Click here to find out more about Zoetry Resorts
Zoetry Villa Rolandi7 nights all inclusive from £1,439pp
Zoetry Villa Rolandi is the embodiment of all that is boutique, and a reimagination of the intimate escape. This 35 room hotel is set apart from the world, tucked away like a rare treasure on Isla Mujeres, existing in absolute equilibrium with its island setting. This 5 star resort is home to the famed Casa Rolandi restaurant, ... …find out more about Zoetry Villa Rolandi
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya7 nights all inclusive from £1,399pp
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, consistently named one of Mexico's most exceptional boutique resorts, is set on 14 acres, including a 500 yard private beach. It is perfectly situated along Cancun's famed Riviera Maya, just 15 minutes from Cancun's International Airport.…find out more about Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
Sip, Savour & See
As a way to further enhance the Endless Privileges®, Unlimited-Luxury® and Unlimited-Fun® concepts, AMResorts have launched the all-new Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience program. Sip, Savour & See allows guests staying at one AMResorts property to experience another AMResorts property nearby.
The Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a participating resort of your choice. Guests can utilise the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm to 1 am. The experience is only valid for dinner via reservations made through the resort concierge. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the resort for a maximum of four people per seating.
The details of the Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience are as follows:
- Guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya have access to all other resorts in the Cancun/Riviera Maya region.
- Guests of Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun and Secrets the Vine Cancun have access to each other, as well as all Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Resorts & Spas in the Cancun/Riviera Maya region.
- Guests of Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun each have access to one another.
- Guests of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana and Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana both have access to each other, as well as all Dreams Resorts & Spas and Now Larimar Punta Cana.
- Guests of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa and Now Larimar Punta Cana have access to one another.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Dont worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"