- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
On the island that time forgot is a hotel you will always remember. Nestled in 30 lush tropical acres on Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, is Nisbet Plantation – the Caribbean’s only historic plantation inn located directly on the beach. Nisbet Plantation blends old-world charm with modern-day conveniences for an unforgettable experience. Not ultra fancy and opulent. Just private, romantic and personal. Seek solitude on the quiet white sand beach. Relax in a comfortable cottage-style accommodation. Savour gourmet dining. Be greeted by name and attended to by their staff – the finest of any Caribbean hotel according to Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. And, feel as though you’re a member of their family. Escape to Nisbet Plantation Beach Club and discover why this intimate St. Kitts & Nevis hotel has been named one of the best resorts in the Caribbean and the world.
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Price Chart
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club's rooms and suites are designed with your comfort and privacy in mind. 36 Caribbean-inspired accommodations are scattered throughout the resort in lemon-hued cottages with traditional Nevisian white pyramid roofs.
Air-conditioned rooms and suites are elegant, yet island casual and inviting.
6 Upper Premier Junior Suites
- Located closest to the ocean, these spacious suites feature a king-size bed, living room area with pull-out sofa bed, spacious full bath, wet bar and balcony overlooking the ocean.
6 Lower Deluxe Junior Suites
- These suites are identical to the Upper Premier suites, but have an open patio facing the ocean.
10 Deluxe Garden Suites
- Located in semi-detached cottages, these suites have a full bedroom, spacious full bath, separate enclosed porch with pull-out sofa bed, and patio.
14 Superior Rooms
- Each features a beautiful and spacious bedroom with king-sized bed, well-appointed bathroom and a screened-in patio.
- Welcome beverage
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Complimentary bathroom amenities and robe
- Air conditioning/ Climate control
- Twin beds are available for all rooms upon request. Roll away beds and cribs are also available.
- 110 volt electric wall outlets (US Standard)
- Ceiling fans
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping services
- Turndown service
- Iron and ironing board
- Bug spray
- In-room safe
- Tea- and Coffee-making facilities
- Wake-up calls
- In-room ice delivery
- Clock radio/ alarm (on request)
- Custom-stocked mini-bar
Expect nothing less than amazing cuisine at the Caribbean's best beach resort. Authentic Nevis flavours are brought to life with innovative fusion cuisine prepared by talented chefs. The cuisine and service at the three dining venues are unmatched throughout the island.
From Coconuts, breathe in the fresh salt air and listen to the waves lap the shore. At Sea Breeze, dine with the sand between your toes. In the evening, watch the skies change color and look down the famous Avenue of the Palms from the Great House porch.
Families are welcome at Nisbet Plantation. Children under 8 years of age are encouraged to eat dinner at 6 pm in the Great House, or special arrangements can be made. Babysitting can be arranged with advanced notice.
Summer clothing is recommended. During the day, sports clothes, shorts and sundresses are acceptable. In the evening, dress is smart casual. Jacket and tie are not required. Jeans, t-shirts and shorts are not permitted in the Great House after 6 pm except from May to October when gentlemen are allowed to wear dress shorts and a collared shirt.
Please let us know in advance of your stay if you have any special dietary needs. We will do our best to accommodate you.
The Great House
- The beautifully restored Great House, which dates back to 1778, provides an elegant backdrop for an enjoyable evening meal at the Nevis resort. Dine indoors in one of the only air-conditioned restaurants on Nevis or al fresco under candlelight on the verandah.
- Four Diamond-rated by AAA, the Great House serves a variety of innovative island fare on a menu that changes daily.
- You'll find yourself eagerly anticipating each three-course gourmet meal - both for the delectable fare and the signature personal service from the staff you'll come to know and love.
- A guest favorite is the Taste of Nevis entrée, which features a fresh, grilled Mahi Mahi filet or Caribbean lobster paired with seasonal offerings. And, you'll definitely want to save room for dessert which includes artistically prepared pastries and refreshing local sorbet.
- Overlooking the sparkling pool and sunny beach, Coconuts provides a casual, open-air setting to start your day.
- Choose from a menu of traditional breakfast dishes or island favorites. Chat with the friendly staff and get tips for your day's activities while dining on fresh-baked breads, pastries and local fruit.
The popular beach BBQ
- Coconuts is also the setting for the popular Thursday night beachfront barbeque - a favorite of guests, Nevis visitors and locals alike. The evening begins with the Manager's Cocktail Party and is followed by a bountiful beachfront buffet or surf and turf Caribbean-style dinner.
- The evening wraps up with dancing under the stars on the beach to the lively rhythms of a local band.
- A Caribbean beach resort isn't complete without a fun beach bar. At Nisbet Plantation, it's Sea Breeze Beach Bar.
- For snacks or lunch, this is the place. Dine in the open-air restaurant under colorful windsurfing sails and sit at the bar to chat with the bartenders. Or, stick your toes in the sand with true beach dining!
- Cool off with one of the signature tropical concoctions, such as the All in One or Tropical Breeze. Satisfy your hunger with the Island Spiny Lobster sandwich and Nisbet crisps (a combination of fried breadfruit, tania, plantain and sweet potatoes). Catch up with other guests and get the inside scoop for your next day's activities.
- Sea Breeze Beach Bar is the epicenter of beach activities, and is open daily until 6 pm.
Facilities & Amenities
Nisbet Plantation is located on a pristine Caribbean beach on the northeast corner of Nevis - just two miles southeast of sister island St. Kitts in the Leeward Islands. Here, cool trade winds provide year-round comfort and calm reef-protected seas invite exploring. On the beach and throughout the resort, there are plenty of amenities, entertainment and activities for your enjoyment.
- Oceanfront freshwater pool and hot tub
- The Palms Spa, a full-service on-site spa
- In-room Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- Fitness Center with Cybex equipment
- Tennis courts with complimentary racquets and balls
- Kayaks and snorkel gear to explore the coral reefs
- Discover Scuba lesson held weekly in the pool
- Flip digital video cameras to capture vacation memories
- Island-style croquet lawn with complimentary equipment
- Hammocks along the beach
- Hiker GPS to track adventures
- Vespa scooters*
- Gift shop
- Laptop available in the lobby
- 110 volt electric wall outlets (US Standard)**
- Turndown service
- Welcome rum punch
- Weekly Manager's cocktail party, Caribbean beach barbeque and dancing to live music under the stars
*Scooters are available for rent from the Front Desk.
**Converters to run 220 volt appliances are available for purchase in the gift shop.
- While you may prefer to stay at Nisbet Plantation to relax on the quiet beach and enjoy the resort amenities, there are plenty of activities on the island of Nevis to keep you busy.
- It's a small Caribbean island, but Nevis has a lot to offer travelers - from golf to adventure, culture and history. Explore on your own or join a guided tour, there are many adventures that await you.
- Hike through rainforests or to the top of Nevis Peak
- Snorkel or scuba dive reefs, wrecks and caverns
- Relive history in Nevis museums
- Island hop to explore and shop on St. Kitts
- Take a swing at the renowned Robert Trent Jones Jr. Four Seasons golf course
- See the island on two-wheels - scooters or bikes!
- Go deep sea fishing
- Horseback ride on the beach
- Take in the natural beauty at the Botanical Gardens
The Palms Spa
- Indulge in island pampering at Nisbet Plantation's full-service spa, recently named among the top spas in the Caribbean by Condé Nast Traveler. A visit to The Palms Spa is the perfect complement to your stay at our peaceful Caribbean beach hotel.
- With a partner or alone, choose from a full menu of massages, body treatments, facials, manicures and pedicures using Epicuren, La Natura and Collective Skin Care products.
- Popular treatments include the Signature Nisbet massage, inspired by the island, and a couple's massage to relax together.
The Spa Director, Valencia Griffin, also recommends these beneficial treatments:
- Salt Glow: This sea salt scrub is ideal to prepare winter skin for the Caribbean sun
- Epicuren's Noni Body Wrap: Originally from Hawaii, this nourishing wrap treats sun- damaged skin using fruit grown on Nevis
- Oxygen Facial: A soothing and cooling treatment that will not leave your face red. Ideal for brides before their wedding day
- After your treatment, relax and sip tea or champagne on a private patio under the swaying palm trees.
Weddings & Honeymoons
- An undiscovered tropical island. Caribbean cottages secluded by palm trees. Pampering personal service. Gourmet dining. What could be better for a romantic getaway than Nisbet Plantation Beach Club?
- The historic Nevis hotel is the perfect hideaway to escape with the one you love. Make it a celebration with a beach wedding or vow renewal. Or a party for two in an incredible island honeymoon or anniversary celebration.
- Ignite romance and fall in love all over again at Nisbet Plantation.
- With swaying palms and shimmering seas, Nisbet Plantation is picture-perfect - picked right from the pages of travel and bridal magazines. It's an ideal location for a memorable destination wedding.
- From small celebrations to larger gatherings of family and friends, we work with you personally to deliver the wedding day of your dreams - right down to the tiniest of details.
- Here, you're not a number. You're family and we look forward to being a part of your special day.
- The Wedding Ceremony Package is designed to help you enjoy a stress-free destination wedding. Of course, each wedding is unique and designed to your needs. Let us know your vision and we'll bring it to life.
- To commemorate your union, Nisbet Plantation will plant a coconut palm in your honor. You can return to the Nevis hotel for years to come and watch your palm grow - just like your love for each other.
- Say "I do" with sand between your toes or with the ocean as a backdrop from the majestic Avenue of the Palms.
- Every destination wedding at Nisbet Plantation is a celebration for the bride and groom. We take care of all the details, so you can relax and enjoy each other, your guests and your special day.
- Our wedding coordinator guides you through the planning process, and the exceptional staff and culinary team deliver a day that's truly yours and truly memorable.
Wedding Package Includes:
- One hour private massage for the bride and groom to help you relax before the big day
- Choice of Plantation location - the white sand beach, Nisbet's "Avenue of the Palms" or another romantic backdrop - and leave all the decorations to us
- A bottle of chilled French champagne
- Bridal Bouquet/Flowers
- Beautifully decorated wedding cake
- Wedding coordinator services
- Photography services and 24 colour photos
- License, registration and Minister's fee
- Transportation to/from authorities as necessary
- Gaze into each other's eyes under the soft glow of a candlelit dinner. Stroll hand-in-hand on the warm sand. Sip cocktails watching the starlight dance upon the sea.
- Create memories that last a lifetime on an amazing honeymoon (whether it's your 1st honeymoon or 2nd honeymoon).
- Hailed as one of the last remaining unspoiled Caribbean islands, Nevis is a true escape from the rush of everyday life. And, Nisbet Plantation is the perfect honeymoon destination.
- The Caribbean hotel is a peaceful hideaway where life slows down and romance reigns. Celebrate new love or rekindle the flame of old love in the beautiful historic plantation setting.
Honeymoon & Romance Package
TheKnot.com names Nisbet Plantation one of the "Top 10 Romantic Resorts" in the Caribbean with the "most dramatic setting." Have the best honeymoon - and get great value - with the Honeymoon & Romance package.
- 7 fabulous days and 6 intimate nights in a casually elegant cottage-style accommodation, under the pampering care of the attentive staff.
- Wake up to breakfast in bed served with champagne on your first morning. For the rest of your stay, enjoy
quiet daily breakfast al fresco at the beachside restaurant, Coconuts.
- Dine with a romantic gourmet dinner right on the beach, plus 5 exquisite dinners at Nisbet Plantation's AAA
Four Diamond-rated Great House and daily afternoon tea.
- Transportation to and from Nevis (NEV) or St. Kitts (SKB) airports
- Lather on the sunscreen for a sailing and snorkeling cruise followed by lunch at one of the popular
Pinney's Beach restaurants (taxi service included).
- Explore the island on your own with a 2-day car or Vespa rental.
- And to make sure you're totally relaxed, enjoy two one-hour massages at The Palms Spa.
You will be required to present a copy of your wedding certificate at time of check in
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"