- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Ottley's Plantation Inn
Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent Caribbean hideaway! A perfect, restful spot for travellers seeking a retreat from the hectic pace of daily life. The breezes are balmy year-round, and the natural setting provides panoramic ocean and garden views at every turn. Perched on a hillside 500 feet above sea level, Ottley's secluded location on the North side of the island is just 10 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from the capital city of Basseterre, and 15-20 minutes by complimentary shuttle to the first of the Caribbean beaches. With 23 rooms overall, this Caribbean resort's acclaimed accommodations include rooms located in the Great House, in charming Caribbean cottages, as well as the most luxurious St. Kitts villa, The Grand Villa. All are decorated in English colonial style with wicker and carved mahogany furniture, cheerful floral chintzes and a collection of local artwork and crafts. It features luxury accommodations in eight separate buildings scattered throughout gorgeously landscaped grounds. Cottages as well as the villa are comprised of rooms that can be reserved in their entirety or as separate suites.
Ottley's Plantation Inn Price Chart
- Most Standard rooms are located in original stone cottages adjacent to the Great House; small but attractively furnished with one queen bed, terrace and garden at the rear. Recently refurbished bathrooms with shower only, no bathtub.
- Most Deluxe Rooms reside in the historic Great House while two are housed within cottages.
- No matter where the Deluxe Rooms located, all include a single king or a pair of queen or twin beds, are very large and airy, and feature an expansive balcony or terrace along with views of the gardens or ocean beyond.
- Supreme Rooms are located within cottages scattered on the rolling green lawns and gardens of Ottley's Plantation Inn.
- Furnished with colonial style mahogany furniture and a king or queen-sized bed, these spacious rooms feature Italian-tiled bathrooms with a Jacuzzi as well as a terrace with sun deck and private plunge pool.
Royal Suite Cottages
- One Supreme Room adjoining a second room, the Royal Suite Cottages are a most private and exclusive accommodation. Couples can enjoy this two-room suite with a Supreme bedroom and a sitting room for plenty of space.
- To accommodate parties of more than two guests, including families, the adjoining rooms can be set with either a king or two twin beds. Both scenarios include two bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi) and a plunge pool on ocean view terrace.
The Grand Villa
- The Grand Villa is comprised of three interconnecting rooms. The very spacious Great Room made up of an outdoor ocean-view patio living area as well as a living room, kitchen, full bathroom and the optional addition of one queen bed, if needed.
- The adjoining, very large Supreme bedrooms are each set with one king bed and a twin daybed sofa. This accommodation may also be reserved as a two-room villa with the Great Room and one adjoining supreme room.
The Royal Palm Restaurant
- Enjoy tantalizing dishes with fresh island ingredients at Ottley's acclaimed restaurant, The Royal Palm, known for extraordinary "New Island Cuisine."
- Romantic candlelit dinners feature nightly changing, innovative menus. The Royal Palm is also renowned for Sunday Champagne Brunch and daily lunch served poolside.
Sumptuous Dining on St.Kitts Island
- The Royal Palm receives consistently rave reviews for its special island-style infusion of flavors and cuisines from all corners of the globe. The dinner menu changes nightly.
- Enjoy a variety of a la carte choices, or treat your taste buds to a three-course fixed-price dinner feast.
We Give You the Royal Palm Treatment
- From the legendary Royal Palm Sunday Champagne Brunch to unforgettable dinners to enticing daily lunch and breakfast options, The Royal Palm always delivers on its promise of a divine dining experience.
- Stop by for a leisurely lunch. Enjoy the ocean views. Experience the ultimate romantic dinner-all in the gorgeous canopied dining pavilion.
The View? Almost as Good as The Food
- You'll notice that The Royal Palm's atmosphere is naturally elegant. The ambiance is low-key. And the staff is famously friendly. There's not a bad seat in the house.
- Beautiful vistas delight from every direction: Ottley's Great House; the grounds' manicured lawns; the towering beauty of the cloud-capped Mount Liamuiga; and the gorgeous green countryside rolling down to the bright blue of the Atlantic. The only way to improve the experience? Taking that first bite.
Amenities on St. Kitts at Ottley's Plantation Inn
- Ottley's Plantation Inn, the finest Caribbean Island resort, offers the best services and resort amenities on St. Kitts, and it's the closest you're likely to get to heaven in this lifetime.
A few of the featured resort amenites on St. Kitts at Ottley's include:
- Gift Shop
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- Extended Stays
- Rain Forest Trails
- Complimentary Shuttle to Basseterre, Nearby Beaches and to Frigate Bay Golf Course at Marriott Resort
- Free Wireless Internet Service with High Speed Internet in Public Areas
- Complimentary use of Office Computer for Internet
- Recreation Activities
- Complimentary Parking
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- 65-Foot Spring-Fed Swimming Pool
- Currency Exchange
- Tennis Courts and Ocean View Croquet Court
- Renowned Restaurant and Bar, The Royal Palm
Things to Do on St. Kitts Island
- Whether you prefer to lay poolside, taking in the tranquil serenity surrounding you; want to get in some sightseeing of the gorgeous island's natural and cultural history; or prefer some adventurous water tours and zip-line excursions, you'll have more things to do on St. Kitts island than you'll have time.
- Which will only mean, of course, that you'll have to come back. Not that you wouldn't want to anyway.
Shopping on St. Kitts
- If shopping is your thing, you'll find all the great merchandise you crave-no matter your taste or budget-on St. Kitts.
- From clothing and jewelry to local crafts and artisan rums, St. Kitts offers an eclectic selection of goods in laid-back style-all at prices you can't beat, given that many merchants are open to negotiation and a wide array of items are available at duty-free prices.
- Generally, you can expect most shops to be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Touring St. Kitts
- When you're in St. Kitts, you're literally in paradise, and have easy access to wide array of touring options. Take a complete tour of the island the usual way, in a private island tour with your own driver.
- For a completely different view, take a ride on the wonderful and unique Scenic Railway. For those who prefer to tour the island on their own, the friendly staff at Ottley's can arrange a rental car.
- It's recommended that this be arranged before your stay if you'll be visiting during peak seasons. If you want to explore further, you can hop onto the ferry and visit the sister island of Nevis.
- An island tour there includes visits to downtown Charleston, the Nevis Botanical Garden, a few charming plantation inns, galleries and museums. Ferries run back and forth several times a day.
Water Adventures on St. Kitts
- Enjoy the crystal blue waters however you like. Whether you prefer scuba diving, deep sea fishing, sailing voyage or catamaran tour, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get to know this slice of paradise up close and personal.
- Additional activities include assorted full and half-day boating and snorkeling adventures.
Hikes and exploration
- Land-based adventures are numerous, exciting and unique to the historic island. Right at Ottley's you'll find the onsite rainforest ravine, plus other walks, gardens and paths will provide hours of fascinating exploration, always with the possibility of a Vervet Monkey crossing your path or watching from the trees above.
- Or you can use one the bikes at Ottley's to go higher into the hills, along the old sugar cane trails. Guided can be easy, on a pleasant rainforest walk, or strenuous, if you want to trek all the way up Mt. Liamuiga.
- They can arrange for knowledgeable and friendly guides for a number of explorations. The newest attraction is the zipline adventure, which traverses rainforest ravines on an exciting course of ropes, all well-managed to assure safety.
St. Kitts Attractions
- Rich with a fascinating history, the land of sugar cane offers a one-of-a-kind experience for visitors: one where times, places and customs of the past can be experienced as you walk through downtown Basseterre; take in the sites of battle; and tour the plantations that turned St. Kitts into one of the largest sugar-producers in the world.
- Not to be missed is Brimstone Hill Fortress, a Unesco world heritage site. Other culturally, architecturally, and historically significant St. Kitts Heritage sites you won't want to miss include Romney Manor, home of the famous Caribelle Batik, the museum located in the Old Treasury building, a number of churches cemeteries, and Independence Square in downtown Basseterre.
- Treat your body, mind and spirit to the sensual services waiting for you at Mango Orchard Spa- A Caribbean spa located right on Ottley's resort grounds. At Ottley's, they do there best to ensure that you experience the best that this St. Kitts Spa resort has to offer.
- Spa treatments in a lush tropical resort setting nestled into the orchard, overlooking the rain forest ravine where Vervet monkeys prance along palm fronds and mango branches? We think that fits the bill.
Cool Caribbean Spa on Resort Grounds
- Perched in natural privacy at the edge of a St. Kitts Mount Liamuiga rain forest ravine, the Mango Orchard Spa evokes tranquility and calm from the moment of arrival.
- While nature provides the picture perfect setting, the excellent technicians provide the rest...and the relaxation.
Imagine these treats for the senses, all taking place in traditional Caribbean cottage:
- A Leisurely Massage Beneath the Canopy of a Sun-Dappled Rain Forest
- A Manicure and Pedicure While You Watch Monkeys Play in Mango Trees
- A Blissful Facial Accompanied by the Soothing Trade Winds and Forest Sounds
Treat Your Whole Self at the Sensual St. Kitts Spa
- Have an individual treatment or choose one of the retreat packages. Customize your own package, complete with three or more treatments in one day, and you'll receive a ten percent discount on each service!
- With every package, we welcome you to enjoy the use of Ottley's spring-fed pool, rain forest trails, and tennis courts for the entirety of your time with them.
Caribbean spa treatments at the resort include:
- Swedish Massage
- Body Treatments
- Wraps and Facials
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Aromatherapy Services
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Spa Lunch at The Royal Palm
Getting married? Dreaming of the perfect day? Picture swaying palms, lush foliage, a tropical breeze. Do you see the dream-come-true Caribbean island wedding yet? Let Ottley's be your planner, your caterer, your accommodations, your resort and your welcoming host.
Your Caribbean Wedding Planner
- Leave it all up to Ottley's to make your Caribbean wedding dreams come true. A planner, from your very first call, will help you prepare for your special day every step of the way.
- The goal is to ensure you a carefree, romantic and one-of-a-kind wedding day, whether your celebration is for two or a much larger group. The breathtaking environs of St. Kitts Island make for the most beautiful wedding ceremony space imaginable.
- As your personal Caribbean wedding planner, Ottley's offers everything you need for a wedding experience beyond your wildest expectations.
The Dreamiest St. Kitts Island Wedding Space
- Ottley's Plantation Inn specializes in giving you your dream wedding-from ceremony to reception space on St. Kitts island.
- The view, as you look down the plantation's wide lawn and across feather palms, is of brilliantly colored vegetation, the sea beyond, the deep blue sky, the bright white clouds. As a soft breeze catches your dress, you walk toward a beautiful garden growing in the ruins of the raised, round base of an ancient sugar mill.
- See yourself standing at the top of old stone steps? Behind you is a gorgeous, restored guest house set against a backdrop of rain forests and mountains. In front of you, your fiance waits, with a ring and a promise, to complete this magical moment and mark the beginning of a new life.
Swaying palm trees. Warm breezes soft as a caress. Cobalt skies brightened by the glow of the moon. Lush rain forest greenery in the distance. Sunshine glistening on the azure blue of the Caribbean sea. Caribbean Honeymoon vacations don't get any better than this!
Ottley's Plantation Inn Honeymoons to Remember
- If the Caribbean itself is a paradise, Ottley's Plantation Inn is heaven itself. Honeymoons are meant to be remembered forever. Make yours incredible with a romantic experience you'll never forget when you choose what's been called the "Caribbean's sexiest hotel" - Ottley's Plantation Inn.
Intimate Caribbean Honeymoon Vacations
- Now that the ceremony is over, it's really time to celebrate. Escape to the paradise within a paradise-the place Caribbean residents themselves head to when they want to get away from it all-the place that people the world over describe as "heaven on earth."
- The warm, friendly and accommodating staff at Ottley's Plantation Inn takes all Caribbean honeymoon vacations seriously. We do whatever it takes to guarantee your romantic stay with us is as perfect as possible, including fantastic packages of your choosing.
- When making your reservation, just let us know you're on your honeymoon and stays of five nights or more include a romantic "Champagne and Flowers" welcome.
What can they do for you?
- Champagne upon your arrival. Massage for two in the breezy Mango Orchard spa. Candelit dinner at a special, intimate poolside table. Flowers delivered to your room each day.
- Private beach excursion with picnic lunch. Let us help arrange these and more for you and with you. Or your friends and family from home can add these and any other activities to enhance your already memorable and romantic stay with us.
You will be required to present a copy of your wedding certificate at time of check in
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"