- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
Royal By Rex Resorts
With its grand entrance and sweeping staircase, the Royal is an ultimate experience from the moment you step through the door. Fine dining in award-winning restaurants, comfort and privacy in spacious, well-appointed suites, and a wide range of treatments, therapies and massage are the key elements of a stay at the Royal.
Visit St. Lucia in Style with a Helicopter Transfer
Royal By Rex Resorts Price Chart
Royal by Rex offers 28 Deluxe Suites, 56 Seaview Suites, 8 Beachfront Suites and 3 Grand Deluxe Suites. All with air-conditioning, hairdryer, in-room safe, mini bar, radio, TV, telephone, separate living room and a patio or a terrace.
Sitting room and bedroom, luxury bathroom, king or twin beds (some also have sofabeds), minibar, safe, hairdryers, cable TV, radio & background music systems, IDD telephone, patio overlooking gardens. Max occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults plus 2 children. 3rd person will use rollaway.
As Deluxe, but with a balcony offering pool and seaview. Max occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. 3rd person will use rollaway.
As Seaview, but directly overlooking beach; more spacious sitting room, large private sundeck & terrace area. Max occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. 3rd person will use rollaway.
Grand Deluxe Suite
As Beachfront Suite with large terrace for entertaining or intimate dining. Max occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. 3rd person will use rollaway.
- L′Epicure & Terrace — An elegant, open air restaurant next to the beach with an a la carte menu featuring creole cuisine along side international favourites.
- Chic — Fine dining, delicious food and impeccable service in elegant, sophisticated surroundings.
- The Beach Tent — Enjoying sea breezes, sea views, and light and delicious food.
- La Mirage Pool Bar — Swim or walk to our "island-bar" serving refreshing cocktails and poolside snacks throughout the day.
- Le Mistral Lounge — Overlooking beautiful Reduit Beach with Pigeon Island on the horizon this is the perfect place to enjoy aperitifs or digestifs and our varied programme of live performance.
- Eating Out — In addition to the restaurants listed here, please feel free to visit any one of our bars or lounges in the adjacent St Lucian and Papillon hotels.
- Mariners at St Lucian — A friendly and informal buffet-style restaurant and bar, overlooking beautiful Reduit Beach.
- The Oriental at St Lucian — A fully air-conditioned a la carte restaurant specialising in Far Eastern cuisine.
- Quarter Deck — A cafe located in the Shopping Plaza between St Lucian and The Royal, offering light refreshments throughout the day and evening.
- Dry Cleaning
- Royal Spa (for a wide selection of beauty, health and body treatments)
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy the wide variety of activities including:
- Water skiing
- Sunfish sailing
- Scuba diving
- Golf and riding
Royal also has an impressive fitness facility with personal trainers on hand to advise and motivate you.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"