- Find a Holiday
Caribbean holidaysMexicoJamaicaBarbadosDominican RepublicAntiguaTobagoSt LuciaArubaBahamasCubaGrenadaSt Kitts & NevisTurks & CaicosMiamiNew YorkSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBritish Virgin IslandsInspirationStaff Favourites
CruisesCaribbean Cruises More Cruises…
Book with confidencePrice Match Guarantee Award winning service ATOL protected ABTA bonded
- Deal of the Week
- Boost Deals
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- My booking
The BodyHoliday is an amazing St. Lucia resort experience. It offers you a unique combination of one of the world's most beautiful islands, providing you with truly luxurious and personal service. Their Wellness Centre provides a range of treatments that will leave you feeling alive and renewed and a range of activities that could keep you busy from dawn until dusk. On top of this they cater for every taste in food and drink with three great restaurants and relaxing bars. It is an experience that allows you to be as busy or as quiet as you want. It's your holiday, so choose to do whatever you want.
Visit St. Lucia in Style with a Helicopter Transfer
The BodyHoliday Price Chart
Your room at Body Holiday becomes your sanctuary, a place where you can retreat, relax, and regenerate. Each glorious accommodation has been carefully designed with luxury at its core, equipped with air conditioning, a direct dial telephone, voice mail facilities, iPod docking stations, a clock radio, an in‐room safe, a private bath or shower, razor ports, dual 110/220 voltage outlets, and wireless internet access. Complimentary WiFi service is also available in the resort lobby, the games room, and the library.
Most importantly, Body Holiday value first‐class comfort and privacy, allowing you to effortlessly escape the busy pace of the world at large. All room offer you the following amazing amenities:
- Clock radio
- REN® Toiletries
- Direct Dial telephone with message facility
- In‐room safe
- 110v/220v outlets
- Continental breakfast room service on request
- CD Players in suites
- Fixed line Internet access
- iPod stations in Suites and Junior Suites
The Garden Rooms are perfect for everyone, thanks to their generous proportions and fabulous Pulaski Collection furniture. They ensure your comfort by offering you a queen size four‐poster bed, and each Garden Room enjoys a lovely view of the resort’s beautiful gardens. What's more, these rooms a were designed with sole occupancy in mind, so they don't carry a single supplement.
The Luxury Rooms embody the charm and character that sets Body Holiday LeSport apart from the crowd. Luxury Rooms are located in an elevated four‐storey building that overlooks the garden. Each Room has a mahogany four-poster king size bed or two queen beds, and a complementary a mahogany-top writing desk alongside an armchair and chaise lounge. The bathroom has a granite vanity unit with and a Kohler Body all‐over jet shower. For an added touch of class, French doors open onto a balcony or terrace that is furnished with wicker armchairs and a dining table.
Luxury Ocean View Room
Luxury Ocean View Rooms contain all the fantastic features of the Luxury Rooms, but with the added allure of an incredible ocean view.
Premiere Ocean View Rooms
The Premier Ocean view rooms are located on the highest level of the hotel with a private, breath-taking view that takes in the hotel, the ocean, and the coastline of St. Lucia. Ceiling fans provide extra ventilation for these rooms.
Deluxe Oceanfront Rooms
The Deluxe Oceanfront rooms are located adjacent to the sea, where the sound of the waves breaking can be heard from the balcony. The room is decorated with luxurious furnishings, an iPod docking station and a leather, mahogany‐top writing desk. The bedroom is furnished with either a mahogany king size four‐poster bed, or two twin beds.
Grand Luxury Ocean Front Room
Boasting panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, this room is richly furnished with mahogany and a dramatic king size four‐poster bed. There’s a minifridge, a grand marbled bathroom with a bath and a shower, a complementary marble vanity unit and marble sink vanity, and a generous balcony finely dressed with patio furniture that overlooks the magnificent Caribbean Sea.
Grand Luxury Ocean Front Junior Suite
Considered by many to be the most beautiful accommodations on offer at Body Holiday LeSport, the Grand Luxury Ocean Front Junior Suites are furnished with the same dedication to indulgence as the Grand Luxury Ocean Front Room, but with the added luxury of a comfortable and beautifully furnished sitting room area.
Grand Luxury Ocean Front Suite
The Grand Luxury Ocean Front Suite is located on the top floor adjacent to the sea. It has two separate areas: a bedroom and a living room that are effortlessly divided by a double door. Each suite has marble floors throughout and is dressed with a wet bar, iPod docking station, and a CD player. An impressive double‐sized balcony is furnished with loungers and a table, perfect for soaking up the beautiful sunshine.
The Penthouse Suite
The Penthouse Suite is the latest addition to the resort’s accommodation. It is accessed by a private entry staircase and is the only fifth floor suite. It features an open floor plan with high ceilings, a spacious living area and wet bar, and a free standing wall unit divides the bedroom and living spaces. Floor‐to‐ceiling front windows allow natural light to flood in and provide stunning views of the Caribbean Sea. It also features a private Hammam with a Turkish marble‐slab heated massage bed and a steam room with mosaic curved bench and rain‐head shower, offering you a unique spa experience in your very own exclusive space.
Great food and drink are central to our lives and not many things give us greater pleasure than a fabulous meal that is well cooked, using fresh ingredients and eaten in lovely surroundings.
As good diet is one their our four pillars of wellbeing they are choosy about the products that they use. The quality of the food at their four bars and restaurants is important to them. It has to be fresh, beautifully prepared and where they can, they use locally grown products. They even have their own vegetable garden so that the food is as fresh as fresh can be.
So whether you are formally dressed and dining on lobster in the award winning TAO restaurant or half-dressed, sandy and tucking into a sandwich at the beachside Deli: they want to make sure that you are well looked after and enjoying every mouthful.
- TAO is the jewel in the crown of The BodyHoliday's gastronomy. It was named by Condé Nast Traveller Magazine as one of the "60 Hottest Tables" in the world and has maintained its AAA Diamond Award since March 2007. It is known for its fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine and its stylish ambiance with an accent on art and music. Perched on a second-floor balcony at the edge of their Cariblue Beach, you're guaranteed a pleasant breeze and a starry sky while enjoying a delicious dining experience.
- Although they have no dress code at The BodyHoliday, when eating at TAO, they do find that gentlemen usually wear collared shirts, long trousers and closed shoes. Ladies this is your opportunity to turn some heads!
- They are open for dinner from 7pm to 9:30pm (last seating). However, reservations are recommended and you can do this at the Front Desk.
- The Clubhouse is at the very epicentre of the resort. During the day you can meet new people, chat, read a book, play table tennis, take in all the action on the beach, aqua-aerobics in the exercise pool, a rousing game of beach volleyball, or simply spend a quiet moment by yourself in or out of the shade.
- Then at four in the afternoon, served in the best British tradition, you can enjoy the elegance of afternoon tea, finger sandwiches, and scones with all the extras you would expect!
- In the evening, The Clubhouse offers it's own unique style of food along with additional entrees prepared on the outdoor BBQ - all accompanied by a full bar. Then after dinner, there's music for dancing and entertainment that changes nightly.
- Most of their guests dress in a smart but casual manner in The Clubhouse - a more relaxed dining experience at The BodyHoliday.
- The Clubhouse remains open until 12:30am.
- Dining within the sight and sounds of the sea and surrounded by beautifully planted gardens, is a wonderful way to enjoy fine food, fine wine and good company.
- Cariblue is where their chefs prepare breakfast and lunch. Lunch features food themes that include Mediterranean, Oriental, Mexican, Italian and international flavours. During the dinner hours, Cariblue sets the evening stage with soft light and light sea breezes. You may hear the cool sounds of a sophisticated jazz quartet, or a steel band playing the gentle melodies of Bob Marley, that just may get you up and dancing after your dinner.
- The international table d'hôte cuisine is exquisite. The wine list is extensive. The menu is varied and selections change nightly. Time to treat yourself.
- As this is a resort on a beach they are pretty relaxed about what you wear. So breakfast and lunch are casual affairs but they do request that you slip something over your trunks or bikini.
- At dinner time it is nice to dress up a little but again they leave the sartorial style up to you! However they do suggest that you do not wear shorts, jeans, caps, cargo pants, t-shirts, slippers, or tennis shoes in the dining room.
- The restaurant opens at 7:30am for breakfast with the last seating for dinner at 9:30pm.
- Tucked away in a seaside terrace at the end of their beach, there is something decidedly Mediterranean about The Deli.
- Slip down mid-morning for an excellent espresso coffee served with a slice of scrumptious carrot cake! Then, later, when you have burned off a few calories, it could be a sandwich of your choice that you take away to eat on the beach under your favourite palm. Try a light salad, cold Mezzeh or grilled Panini with a variety of meat or grilled vegetable fillings. There are always fresh local fruits, 'Super Juices', tasty soups, smoothies and tempting deserts.
- And you can do it all in your swimsuit with sand on your feet and a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea!
- Whatever you eat, you can do it all in your swimsuit with sand on your feet and a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea!
- The Deli is open from 10:30am to 4:00pm.
The Piano Bar
- It is almost a step back in time entering the Piano Bar. It is a comfortable and relaxing nightspot beautifully decorated with cane furnishings and antique pieces, which stays open until the last guest retires. The white baby grand piano is a magnet for the would-be Frank Sinatra or Shirley Bassey as the pianist entertains you with his selection of songs, or yours. Order your favourite drink and settle back to be entertained or be entertaining!
- This is not Rick's Bar, so you will not see Humphrey Bogart or Ingrid Bergman lounging in the corner. So no cocktail dresses or dinner suits, we simply ask that you are dressed smartly. However a little glitter and sparkle is always welcome!
- The Piano Bar is air-conditioned and opens at 7:00pm daily. And for the most part their pianist plays every night except Wednesday evenings.
- They don't impose rules on any of their guests at The BodyHoliday but they find that the guests set their own guidelines creating an elegant atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.
- They find that in both Cariblue and TAO their guests choose to dress up for dinner, the gentlemen preferring trousers and a collared shirt, the ladies dressing up a little more for TAO. In The Clubhouse grill their guests take a more casual approach and elect to wear shorts, tee-shirt and sandals for a more relaxed dining experience.
- Whatever you wear, we hope that you enjoy the experience.
As you would imagine with a St Lucia all inclusive resort, everything is included! From your accommodation to your food and drink, from a daily Spa treatment to a Discover SCUBA session, from your evening entertainment to tennis classes, it's all in the price.
We always try to make sure that your stay at The BodyHoliday is exactly right for you, so please do ask us if you would like us to organize anything that is not listed.
What's included in your price
- Your accommodation
- All meals (dinners are a la carte service as well as a BBQ grill)
- A wide selection of wines with lunch and dinner
- Bar cocktails and drinks by the glass (premium brands)
- A programme of a daily 50 minute Spa treatment (excluding your arrival and departure day)
- Beach & Pool Steward Service
- Watersports (motorised and non-motorised including tuition)
- Scuba diving (shore dives)
- Scuba diving lessons (Discover Scuba)
- Golf Academy (group lessons)
- Tennis including group classes
- Tai Chi
- Various forms of aerobics, fitness, dance and stretch classes
- Water exercises
- Gym with an instructor
- Morning walks
- Live evening entertainment
- The sunshine, the golden sand and the Caribbean Sea!
However, although it is all-inclusive, there are some additional costs such as certain drinks in the bar, a few dishes in TAO, some treatments at the Wellness Centre, extra SCUBA sessions, a round of golf and the Soft Adventure programme. Please ask for more details at reception.
St Lucia is a great playground! From the lush rainforests of the mountains,to the sands of Cariblue Beach, from the heights of the Pitons to the busy streets of Castries - St Lucia has it all.
At The BodyHoliday they have tried to capture everything that their island paradise can offer and they have laid on a variety of activities and sports for you. On top of this they have a fantastic team of instructors to help you learn or improve. They are always at hand to make your time spent all the more enjoyable - nothing will be too much trouble and if they do not have what you are looking for then they are pretty sure we can get it for you!
What to Pack
- For tennis players, please note that although tennis racquets are available, you must bring your own non-marking tennis shoes.
- For the exercise enthusiast, it is recommended that you bring your favourite exercise clothing and footwear. Proper footwear is recommended for all activities including cycling, walking, jogging, aerobics, stretch classes and yoga.
- We all know that good health is essential to life. However, most of us take our bodies for granted. Today, with our stressful lifestyles and unbalanced eating habits it has become essential for us to take action to improve the quality of our health. But, with so many different fad diets and exercise regimes out there, it's hard to know what is really best for you.
- The BodyHoliday has developed this unique programme and it encapsulates their mission.
- Most of their guests have common goals and these include losing weight and toning up, increasing their energy levels, managing stress better and improving their health and wellbeing in general.
- The BodyAware Programme provides a holistic solution that is based on three core components:
- To improve nutrition habits
- To perform regular exercise
- To make lifestyle changes
- However, most people fail to reach their goals because of obstacles and challenges that arise. In a very busy life the work/life balance falls out of kilter. Most guests who attend a BodyAware course site a lack of motivation, a lack of time and lack of correct information/too much wrong information.
- The BodyAware approach is to overcome these obstacles through behaviour change strategies that increase motivation, time efficient workouts that fit any schedule and effective easy to follow principles on nutrition that satisfies any palate.
- So many guests take the chance to really throw themselves into classes - often making up for lost time! Whether you fancy a hard spinning session, a one to one with an instructor or a full programme of activities based on a personal plan, they can accommodate you.
- The Body Stretch – A great combination of flowing movements and controlled breathing with deep static stretches to help relieve tension and develop perfect posture.
- The Body Circuit – The Body Circuit combines both cardiovascular and resistance stations to produce an all over body session. Work at your own level while challenging your weaknesses.
- The Body Tone – A great chance to firm up the whole body using a combination and variety of weight based exercises and studio equipment.
- The Body Burn – The Body Burn is a freestyle combination of low and high impact aerobic movements, providing options throughout.
- On the Ball – Use the fit balls and other studio equipment to firm and tone up the core and the rest of the body.
- Step this Way – A basic high intensity step workout, combined with lower body conditioning exercises.
- Body Dance – A great combination of aerobic moves with a funky dance twist. No previous dance experience required.
- Absolution – A workout designed to strengthen the abdominal core and lower back muscles, often in the form of a circuit session.
- Combat Fitness – Combining various martial arts and boxing movements to produce a real stress and calorie busting workout.
- Aqua Fitness – A class that always guarantees to be fun. Splash your way to a great fitness level at any age. Also an ideal class for pregnant participants and people with joint injuries.
- Body Spin/Body Spin Max – A 40-minute (Body Spin) / 55-minute (Body Spin Max) indoor cycling experience. If you are new to indoor cycling, be warned - you may get hooked!
- At The BodyHoliday they treat each guest as an individual and their aim is to personalise as much of your stay as possible. So it is important to them to make you feel like the only guest having a one-on-one session. Felix, a former Mr. Commonwealth, truly knows how to have fun and enjoy an exhilarating session!
- Each of their courses below can be used to focus your training sessions with a fixed goal in mind.
- If you cannot enjoy the sea in the Caribbean then you will not enjoy it anywhere! It is special. Throughout the year the sea can change colour from blue to green to turquoise depending on the sun and the season - but it is nearly always crystal clear and warm.
- If you are into water sports then at The BodyHoliday they can offer you a great array of activities all provided with trained instructors and a large smile!
- Snorkelling – Walk straight from the beach into the sea and marvel at the multitude of life and colours beneath the waves. If you try and count the number of different fish you see you will soon run out of fingers and toes! They will provide you with masks, snorkels and fins; you provide the sense of excitement!
- Water-Skiing and Wake Boarding – If you want to learn to water ski then they can provide you with great instruction so that you will soon be the envy of the beach! If you can already water ski or wake board then they may be able to offer you some tips or simply use one of their 18ft Dauntless Boston Whalers with their 150 BHP Yamaha engines to show off your skills.
- Windsurfing – The Caribbean is famous for its gentle warm breeze and this is really useful when windsurfing. They have several Mistral windsurfs at your disposal as well as a few willing instructors to help you learn to be master of the breeze!
- Hobiecats – In no time at all they will have you mastering these great little sea-going sailboats. They are easy to use and a real pleasure to. After a little instruction and a few attempts (close to shore) you will be whizzing around the cove in no time, skipping over the waves.
- Kayaking – If sailing and windsurfing are not to your taste then how about sea kayaking? They have single or two person kayaks at the beach hut and they can help you learn how to use them very quickly.
- Pools and The Sea – They have two pools at the BodyHoliday, one for swimming and lazing by and the second is for volleyball and other activities including SCUBA lessons. On top of all this they have a huge open-air pool that is always open - the Caribbean Sea! Enjoy.
- Tubing – Are you thinking of doing something exhilarating but not exhausting? If so, then tubing is just the thing for you!
- The Caribbean surely has to be the diving centre of the world - clear, warm turquoise sea, an abundance of marine life and hundreds of great dive sites! The waters of St. Lucia are abundant with beautiful coral gardens, a variety of fish from small damselfish to the Southern Sting Ray - you may even see a Barracuda!
- They have created a great programme of diving to suit everyone from the beginner to the most advanced qualified diver. Daytime beach dives are included in the price of your holiday.
- All their SCUBA diving instructors are PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) trained and they offer a PADI course to get you qualified and diving!
- As well as all the dive sites they also offer their new Beautiful Oceans Coral Reef Biology Courses. So whether you are a budding marine biologist or simply wish to understand a little more of what you see on your dives and snorkels, these courses will help you gain unique insight into the coral reef ecosystem, uncover hidden treasures, and help you enhance your in-water experiences.
- There are several variations of the art of yoga. At The BodyHoliday the Yoga they offer can be classified in three ways:
- Firstly by type of practice - they offer traditional Hatha, Ashtanga, Restorative, Vinyasa, Relaxation classes, Meditation and Indian Meditative yoga.
- Secondly they offer yoga for therapeutic benefits such as hip openers to improve flexibility; Yoga On-the-Ball for postural correction; traditional Hatha and Restorative yoga to relieve stress; Ashtanga for weight loss; Relaxation and Meditation to improve sleep quality, mental efficiency and regain hormonal balance.
- Thirdly by skill level. They offer full spectrum by skill level ranging from basic introductory yoga, through intermediate level and up to fairly advance level.
- Pilates has been at the very heart of a recent fitness revolution. This unique activity is an excellent way of toning and trimming and suits all levels of fitness and age. The basis of Pilates is to control your body alignment and correct your breathing through concentration. The effects deliver a more efficient exercise coupled with reduced repetition.
- A series of floor exercises that stabilise and strengthen the stomach, back and buttock muscles, the benefits of Pilates include improved core strength, posture, co-ordination and more. Pilates can also be ideal in the aid of treating some injuries such as lower back fatigue.
- Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of co-ordinated body movements focusing on the cultivation of internal energy 'chi'. The aim is to harmonise the mind, body and spirit, promoting both mental and physical wellbeing through relaxation.
- With practice you will feel revitalised, relaxed and healthier in both mind and body. Unlike many forms of exercise and sport, Tai Chi does not rely on strength, force and speed, making it ideal for everyone, young and old alike whether strong or weak. It is this approach that makes Tai Chi such a unique art, and one that brings benefits in many areas.
- In line with all their other sports and activities at LeSPORT, they ensure that they offer the best in instruction and equipment. Book a court for a bit of fun, set up a competitive game or organise instruction with one of their professionals. If you fancy yourself as the next John McEnroe (mind your language please) or Martina Navratilova, then they can help improve your game.
- Do you fancy yourself as Errol Flynn or Robin Hood? Although archery has historically been used for hunting and combat, in modern times its main use is that of a recreational activity and even an Olympic sport. At The BodyHoliday they see archery as a great workout both for your body and your mind.
- If golf is your game then they have plenty of facilities at The BodyHoliday. At their onsite Coubaril Golf Academy, they take practice and skills training seriously so they have two full time PGA professionals on site to help improve your game. They will provide everything for you from golf clubs and balls to free lessons, driving nets, five greens and this is all complimentary.
- Novices will receive three complimentary lessons; one introduction and two elementary. If you have played before but do not have a handicap you will receive two Elementary lessons. If you are male with a handicap above 28 or female with a handicap above 36 then you will receive one intermediate lesson.
- St Lucia is an adventure playground second to none! Walk on the Wild Side is The BodyHoliday's Soft Adventure Programme. These soft adventures take you trekking through rivers, walking in the rain forest, hiking to view scenic island vistas, and up mountains because that's what they're most famous for!
- These are truly memorable experiences. You will be able to see parts of St Lucia many visitors miss, and enjoy the natural beauty of their island. They provide you with all the equipment you will need including backpacks, food containers and water bottles. Your guide will be equipped with first aid items, ropes and other necessary equipment.
When the Barnard family first created LeSPORT they wanted to design a holiday that had at its heart a set of key pillars - relaxation, restorative beauty, exercise and good diet. This approach was revolutionary and has been at the forefront of the resort ever since.
At the very centre of this offering is the Wellness Centre. In 2008 and 2009 they were voted Top Spa in the Caribbean by Spa Finder's annual Reader Choice award. In 2009 Condé Nast Traveller voted them the second Best Spa Retreat Worldwide. Now in 2011 the readers of Condé Nast Traveller have voted again and they have won the Favourite Overseas Spa Retreat in the world.
- When you arrive at The BodyHoliday, you will receive your personal treatment schedule. Every day of your stay (except on the days of arrival and departure) you can receive one of a possible 7 pre-paid, 50-minute body treatments designed to relax, rejuvenate and awaken your senses.
- Included in the price of your holiday:
- Lucian Lime & Ginger Scrub - Exfoliation ritual to invigorate and bring vitality to the body. After a light body brushing, warm oil is drizzled sparingly over the body and then lime and ginger is used to cleanse and polish the skin.
- Aloe Vera Body Wrap - This is a gentle massage using lavender aromatherapy oil, followed by an application of Aloe Vera gel. Your body is then enveloped in a wrap; leaving sun exposed skin soothed and hydrated.
- Full Body Massage - These massages are based on Swedish Massage techniques using medium pressure and aromatherapy oils. You can choose between:
- Serenity Massage - A heavenly, relaxing massage using soothing essential oils with gently flowing movements to ease tired muscles and calm the mind.
- The Saint Lucian Sizzler - A revitalising massage using active and rhythmic movements offering welcome relief to muscle fatigue; increases vitality and promotes healthier circulation.
- Aromapure Facial - Your therapist will prescribe the correct facial to suit your skin type that will leave the skin with a radiant glow; whether your concern is congestion, sensitivity, dehydration, aging or sun damage.
- Deluxe Coconut & Spice Combo - This invigorating massage encompasses a range of powerful massage movements using local Organic Coconut Oil and Spices. You will be seated in a special chair to work exclusively on the back, neck, shoulders and scalp to alleviate pain caused by stress.
- Hydrotherapy - This is a filtered seawater treatment. Seawater contains calcium, phosphorous and sodium ions, which are absorbed through the skin by using massage jets and specific series of fun exercises to increase blood circulation, stimulate muscle tone and aid weight loss. Please remember your swim suit.
- Hand and Foot Zone Therapy - The hands and feet are the most sensitive parts of our body. This massage is designed to relax these areas that often get neglected. Pressure points and soothing movements will unwind the mind and body.
- Nurturing Mother-to-be Massage - Ideal massage for expecting mothers to help relieve tension in the lower and upper back, as well as alleviate swelling of the hands and feet.
- Feeling great is as much about how you look as how you feel. So they have created a series of treatments that will have you looking like a million dollars right from your head down to your toes.
- Available at additional cost:
- Beauty Essentials - Simple and really effective treatments that include Eyelash tint, Eyebrow tint, Eyebrow shaping, Eyelash and Eyebrow tint and Eyebrow shape and tint.
- Depilatory Waxing - They run a full programme of waxing from a half leg to a bikini, from an underarm to a back and chest.
- Luxury Manicure - This treatment is a pamper for the whole hand and not just the nails. Including a hand massage, cuticle work and exfoliation, you will be admiring your hands all holiday!
- Luxury Pedicure - As we spend so much time walking on them it is worth spending time looking after them. Starting with a total foot soak they move on to rough skin removal, exfoliation and foot massage and polish amongst others - a treat for your feet.
- Threading - Threading is a hair removal process that, unlike tweezers, can be used for a single hair to an entire row leaving the hair sparser over time. A full range of hair removal is available.
- This series of programmes has been created around specific areas of need. If you have any other personal requirements, their team will be happy to create a programme just for you.
- Available at additional cost:
- Cellulite Flush - Helping you to remove cellulite is not just cosmetic. Their 7-day programme is based around nutritional consultation, exercise and relaxation techniques that will flush and cleanse the circulatory, lymphatic and digestive systems. Programme Duration: 8 days.
- De-stress with a breathe programme - Over stress leads to so many symptoms in the short-term and can develop into lifestyle illnesses such as Hypertension, Diabetes etc. in the longer term. Their carefully designed programme helps to prevent such diseases and promote 'positive health' in terms of improved energy levels, better sleep quality and enhanced immunity. Alleviate your symptoms and learn to understand and gain control over your body's responses to stress. Programme Duration: 8 days.
- Detox Programme - The build up of toxins in your body will manifest itself when you begin to feel lethargic, your digestion and your metabolism slow down. The aim of this programme is to cleanse your body and your mind and leave you feeling calmer and ready to take control. Programme Duration: 8 days.
- Ayurveda is the ancient Indian philosophy of health and wellbeing. It means the 'art of living wisely.' In simple terms, Ayurveda is an holistic system that guides us to live a healthier and more balanced lifestyle. It recognises that we are all unique and focuses on food, lifestyle, massage, yoga and herbal remedies to suit our individual make-up.
- They offer a series of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies but if you have any special requirements they will be only too happy to design a programme for you.
- Although they are proud to think that they have gathered together some of the finest treatments and therapies from all over the world, it is their team of practitioners that sets them apart. Together, they have created a suite of specialised treatments that use the most traditional and modern methods to leave you feeling relaxed.
- They currently run 6 specialised treatment courses that are designed around key therapies and practices. If however you would like to discuss any special needs they will be happy to create a bespoke treatment for you.
- Available at additional cost:
- Ayurveda Ecstasy From South India - A programme designed over 2 days that works on your physical, mental and emotional levels using the best combination of four of the most popular Ayurveda therapies - Synchronised Abhyanga massage, Mukhalepam, Udvartana and Shirodhara.
- Balinese Exotic Indulgence - This needs little explanation! This is pure body indulgence using the finest natural ingredients from Bali and St Lucia; they will pamper you so that after your two days your whole body will be left feeling alive and naturally better.
- Body Renaissance - This treatment is the combination of the four most popular body massages from around the world (Thai massage, Marma massage, Balinese massage and Chavutti Deep Barefoot massage). The powerful combination of all four they hope will be an experience that you will never forget and leave you feeling truly revived.
- Detox Today and Rejuvenate Tomorrow - If you want to feel cleansed and rejuvenated then this 2-day course using the best treatments from all over the world is just what you need. They use the best Ayurveda therapies and exotic herbal treatments.
- Sinus Treatment Synergy - Modern life can leave you feeling clogged and dirty, so this 2-day series of therapies is designed to target sinus, ear, nose and upper respiratory tract infections using a combination of Prana breathing techniques, facial acupressure and Hopi ear candling.
- Sleep Restoration - A frequent issue that they see at The BodyHoliday is the inability to sleep properly often caused by stress and poor sleeping habits. This 2-day course will help you recover the ability to relax and promote good quality sleep using reflexology and Shirodhara.
- Since they started The BodyHoliday they have built a reputation for providing a range of great treatments and therapies and some have become the backbone of their offering. These treatments are key to their approach and they create a suite that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated as well as just a little pampered. If you are not familiar with any then they would be happy to create a bespoke series of treatments to help you unwind.
- Available at additional cost:
- Deep Tissue Massage - Using a combination of firm pressure and friction, the treatment is aimed at stimulating and releasing trigger points deep within the muscular structure. This is a highly invigorating treatment to alleviate chronic conditions.
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi - When a treatment has been practiced for hundreds of years then you know that it must work! Lomi Lomi is a technique using thumbs, hands, forearms and elbows to massage working on knotted muscles and muscle spasms.
- Remedial Massage - For hundreds of years, touch has been the most potent method of healing. When the body needs to be revitalised, regenerated and repaired, the energy that flows from a practitioners hands can be used in a variety of ways to work holistically to treat the whole body.
- Sports Massage - Whether you are an athlete with stiff and cramped muscles or needing to increase mobility and fight off jet-lag, this session will leave you feeling energised and awakened.
- Thai Massage - Originating from the time of Buddha, this treatment is designed to align the energies of the body and manipulate the skeletal structure, increasing flexibility and stimulating internal organs.
Specialist Skin Care Clinic
- Beauty is more than skin deep but we have to start somewhere! Our modern world takes its toll on our skin leaving it feeling dehydrated and lacking its normal elasticity. We need to look after it and at The BodyHoliday they will help you regain it's true colour and look, as well as educating you as to how to look after it.
- They have taken training and education very seriously at The BodyHoliday, making sure that all their practitioners hold CIBTAC accreditation. As one of the first dedicated spa resorts in the world their ambition has always been to be at the forefront of the health and wellbeing industry and to lead by example.
- they are proud to be the first Spa dedicated to excellence in training and practice in the Caribbean. The Wellness Centre training academy, which opened in 2006, broke new ground by setting industry standards in Spa training across the Caribbean with it's Holistic, and Health and Beauty Therapist Training Course. Many of their Team Leaders led the courses. They are proud that all of their health and beauty therapists have excelled in this accredited course.
Caribbean 5* Unlimited Luxury All Inclusive Holidays from only £949pp including a FREE Wedding Package Click here
To say 'I do' within the sight and the sound of the Caribbean Sea cannot be rivalled. Your big day is special and they want to make it extra special for you. So they have created an approach that is truly personalised and bespoke. Brides tell them they choose BodyHoliday for their destination wedding because they want their nuptials to be as individual as their dreams, in a location that cannot be duplicated.
It starts with their Wedding Planner, Cathy. She will guide you through the details of your special day and take the stress out of the planning. They treat each bridal party as they treat each of their guests - with a personal touch.
Similarly, if you are coming to The BodyHoliday for your honeymoon they can make it special by adding those extra touches that will give you great memories for the rest of your life - helicopter rides from the airport, champagne on arrival, candlelit dinner on the beach or a bespoke programme of treatments for you both:
- Personal pre‐planning wedding consultant, personal on‐site wedding planner, and a dedicated resort wedding team
- Preparation of marriage documents
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonnière
- Wedding location
- Decorated honeymoon room
- An opportunity for the couple to learn to give each other body massages
- Celebratory champagne breakfast in bed the morning following the ceremony
- One‐tier vanilla wedding cake
- Appropriate mood music
- Sparkling wine reception for the couple and 4 guests
- Service of witnesses, if required
- Specially selected wedding gift
- Elegantly decorated dinner table with floral centrepiece for couple and 4 guests in the Trysting Place restaurant
- Theme‐decorated wedding location
- Premium champagne toast with hors‐d’oeuvre for the couple and 4 guests
- Two‐tiered wedding cake decorated according to the theme
- Private dinner party with an elegantly decorated table and centrepiece for the couple and 4 guests at a choice location on the resort
- Bridal bouquet and boutonnière specially designed for the occasion
- Sensuous massage for two
- You may of course personalise your special day by adding features from the menu of fabulous extras to create the wedding of your dreams
- Private airport transfers
- Custom-designed wedding stationary including menus, place cards, thank you cards, and more.
- Private honeymoon candlelit dinner
The Exotic Oasis Wedding Theme
Together you can escape to an exotic location, on or off the resort, and exchange vows of enduring love under a bamboo canopy in a unique setting lit by wrought‐iron antique lamps and votive candles. This option offers an exclusive bridal bouquet of purple, lemon and lilac orchids. A wedding planner can help you add personal touches that will make your celebration unforgettable.
Saha wa’afiab! (Moroccan for Cheers)
Sample exotic Middle Eastern hors‐d’oeuvres and toast your happiness with Laurent Perrier champagne in the company of family and friends.
You can imagine you’re dining like Lawrence of Arabia, surrounded by lush carpets and ottomans, and sampling delicacies from the lands of the Thousand and One Nights with your closest and dearest. It’s simply magical.
Just Us Two
You’ll celebrate your new life by stealing away to your favourite nook on the property to enjoy a picnic for two.
The Exotic Touch
Steal some relaxing time together with a side‐by‐side calming, full‐body massage, a moment you will treasure forever.
Private Honeymoon Candlelit Dinner
Alone at last, you can enjoy an enchanting dinner for two under the stars. On the beach, in the garden, or in a gazebo, you can create your own private dinner experience.
The Elope Wedding Theme
Run away to get married in Saint Lucia, an island the way an island was meant to be. Your unique tropical adventure will include all the features of the Premium Ever After Collection, but with the added options of round‐trip travel to the wedding location, and an exotic bridal bouquet of orange, yellow, rust, lemon, and ivory flowers.
Santé! (French for Cheers)
Imagine running away somewhere romantic, leaving almost everything behind for love. Together you’ll savour a chilled Bollinger and scrumptious finger food with the lucky few you choose to included in your escapade.
Stealing away to a secluded location, you’ll feast with family or friends on superb food prepared to your taste by expert chefs.
Relax with a side‐by‐side soothing full body massage.
Private Honeymoon Candlelit Dinner
Under the stars on the beach, in the garden or in a gazebo, you'll feel like the only two people in the world as you enjoy the fabulous dishes of your choosing.
Escape to the lovely Pigeon Island for a romantic picnic for two.
Island Romance Wedding Theme
Be whisked away to a private island and be married on the beach in the most exotic of settings. Walk along a conch shell aisle to a simple standing driftwood arbour, adorned with loose tropical flowers, and exchange your promises of love ever after. This option features a bridal bouquet of orange birds of paradise accented with white orchids.
Ammizè Ków! (Creole for Enjoy yourself!)
On beautiful sunny islands like St Lucia, life is sweet and easy, and celebrations are simple and joyful. You’ll toast to your new life with Moët, Chandon, and perfectly fresh delicacies.
Islanders prepare feasts like no one else. At a table dressed to evoke the beauties of the ocean with coral clusters and barnacles, you’ll live an experience unlike any other, with moments filled with love, joy, laughter, and superb food.
Private Honeymoon Candlelit Dinner
Once back at the resort, you can dine alone on one of the river garden islands on any night of your choosing.
A highlight of your stay, this massage for two gives your bodies the type of soothing peace found only on exotic islands.
Romantic Sunset Cruise
Rediscover the magnificence of the sunset with a romantic evening cruise along the coastline of Saint Lucia. Watch for the green flash, it’s said to be the setting sun winking at lovers!
Romance by the Sea Wedding Package
Romance by the Sea draws its inspiration from the beauty and natural elements of the ocean. You’ll exchange vows under unique driftwood structures adorned with white flowing sheers, and this option features a bridal bouquet of white orchids, roses and freshly picked sea grapes.
Stin iyá su! (Greek for Cheers)
Would Dionysos, the Greek God of wine, have enjoyed Piper‐Heidsieck? Without a doubt, and you will too! It’ll be served, along with Mediterranean hors‐d’oeuvre, to you and your guests after the ceremony.
For ancient sea‐people, hospitality was a sacred duty and that tradition is still alive today. The island’s delicious bounty will be offered to you and your guests, to be savoured in the true spirit of communal friendship and joy.
Seaside Laying of Hands
A side‐by‐side soothing full body massage will stimulate all of your senses.
Romantic Sunset Cruise
Like the people of old, you’ll cruise into the sunset as if time did not exist. Along the coast of Saint Lucia, you’ll feel like ancient explorers on a voyage of discovery.
Private Honeymoon Candlelit Dinner
It’s time to be alone. Time to look into each other’s eyes like lovers do, and share an intimate dinner.
Romance in Bloom Wedding Package
After a walk down an aisle sprinkled with flower petals and surrounded by lush gardens and an abundance of exotic flowers in a setting reminiscent of an early summer garden party, you’ll exchange promises and rings under garden obelisk topiaries draped with flowing white sheers, where the bride will carry a bouquet in many shades of pink.
Salud y Amor (Spanish for Cheers)
Poets of all ages have celebrated the beauty of flowers, and accordingly you’ll be surrounded by them as you drink to el amor with Veuve Clicquot champagne and nibble on special hors‐d’oeuvre with your guests.
The bride and groom’s dinner will be a feast for all the senses. The flowers will enchant with their delicate hues and fragrances that complement the superb food you’ll share with loved ones. Fine wines will enhance this joyous experience.
Romantic In‐Room Retreat
After the excitement of the day, what a pleasure it will be to return to your room and let the magic envelop you, aided by soft music, candle‐light, flower petals, and exotic scents. As if this were not enough, you’ll be spoiled with chilled sparkling wine and sinful chocolate truffles.
Private Honeymoon Candlelit Dinner
Enjoy a special dinner in the Water Garden, with petals floating in the pool. You can indulge all your senses and yield to the pleasures of the moment.
Rekindled Wedding Theme
Renew the beautiful promise you made to each other in a classic, sophisticated setting under a simple garden arch decorated in a palette of whites and silver.
Toast to the Couple
Celebrate the renewal of your commitment with Bollinger champagne and hors‐d’oeuvre.
They will dine together under the stars on the beach, in the garden or in a gazebo, and reflect upon your past and future life together, while enjoying fine dishes prepared to your taste on a table dressed with crisp white linen, glass vases with floating flower buds and silver votive candle holders.
Wedding themes may incur additional charges.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Don’t worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"