- Lovely, intimate "Budget Boutique" property in Barbados
- Excellent location just a stone's throw from the white sands of Worthing Beach
- Authentic Bajan Cuisine at the The Courtyard Bistro
Find out more
Located on the stunning South Coast of Barbados, the newly renovated Worthing Court Apartment Hotel is the perfect place to lay your head and experience the island in its full glory. This affordable boutique haven is just moments away from the calm waters of Worthing Beach, and offers self contained holidays and amazing local island experiences. Here you'll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and the self-sufficient apartments are supplemented with authentic Bajan cuisine available on-site. If you're looking for comfortable accommodation, service with a smile and a truly Bajan experience, Worthing Court Apartment Hotel waits with open arms.
At a glance
- One Pool
- One Restaurant
- One Bar
- 37 Rooms
Affordable, Intimate Holidays
Worthing Court Apartment Hotel sits in an enviable Barbados location, consisting of just 37 self-catering units:
- Two Single Beds
- En-suite Bathroom with a bath and shower
- Satellite TV
- Telephone with voicemail
- Alarm Clock Radio
The Standard Studios feature a balcony or patio and have an open plan kitchenette with a fridge and a stove.
The superior studios are slightly larger than the standard studios, offering you a separate kitchenette and an additional small dining table with two chairs.
Junior One Bedroom
These suites feature a combined living and dining room, a sofa bed, a dining table with seating for up to four persons, and a balcony or patio.
One Bedroom Suite
Larger than the Junior One Bedroom Suites, these suites feature a combined living and dining room, a sofa bed, a dining table with seating for up to four persons, and a balcony or patio.
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
This vast suite features a combined living and dining room, a sofa bed, a dining table with seating for up to four persons, and a balcony or patio.
Hott Pott Cuisine at The Courtyard Bistro
Relax poolside and sample some traditional Bajan cuisine, such as crunchy flying fish or cheesy macaroni pie.
- Breakfast: 7 Days
- Lunch: 7 Days
- Dinner: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
Dining by Worthing Beach
There's no shortage of dining options in and around Worthing Beach. You can use your kitchenette to cook for yourself, or you can explore beyond the hotel. Check out local restaurants such as Champers, Harlequin, Lucky Horseshoe and more for amazing local dining.
- Laundry on Site
- Fantastic location opposite Worthing Beach
- Fitness gym
- Swimming pool
- Bar and restaurant
- In-house wedding coordinator
- Hospitality and internet room
- Organised tours
- Internet service
- Meeting room
- Distance from airport: 20 mins
- Distance from Bridgetown: 15 mins
- Distance to St. Lawrence Gap: 5 mins
- Distance to Oistins: 10 mins
- Beach (across the street)
- Banks and ATMs
- Night Clubs
- Barbados Museum & Historical Society
- Sports Bars
- 24 hour Convenience Store
Top Island Tours
- Island Safari Jeep Tours
- Tiami Catamaran Day or Sunset Cruises
- Atlantis Submarine Tours
- Mount Gay Rum Tours
- Bajan Roots and Rhythms Dinner and Show
- Harbour Lights Beach Party
- Suntour's Beauty of Barbados Tours
- Scuba Rogers
The family-run collection of Sun Group Hotels is local to Barbados, and as such they know the Bajan way of life better than anyone else. Catering for all-inclusive family escapes and perfectly-positioned bed & breakfast adventures, Sun Group Hotels represent excellent value holidays on the Caribbean's most popular island.