Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa
About the hotel
The Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa is part of the Grand Bahia Principe complex - so you can be assured of truly excellent standards and great value for your money. Be captivated by vast tropical gardens and ocean seascapes. Here, you'll always have something to keep you entertained. Unwind in the spa, dip your toes in the sand, or spend a day on an outing that you'll be sure to make precious memories. It's perfect for families with a plethora of activities to keep your little ones happy, such as on-site water park and kids' pamper spa. Access to Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro ensures pockets of seclusion for adults to enjoy, too.
- On-site water park
- A plethora of dining options
- Awesome value for money
At a glance
The resort's 502 rooms leave you within a stone's throw of Turquesa's riveting family-friendly amenities:
- King-size bed or two twin beds
- Balcony or terrace
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Safety deposit box (£)
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Coffee machine
- Alarm clock
- WiFi (£)
- Ironing set
- Fully fitted bathroom
- Bathtub with Jacuzzi
Junior Suite Superior
Located among lush gardens, white sands and crystal blue oceans, the Junior Suite Superior bare all. From king-size beds, to Jacuzzi tubs and coffee machines, every modern luxury is at your disposal to ensure you have a relaxed getaway.
Family Master Suite
Family Master suites are set in gorgeous villas surrounded by tropical vegetation, a stone's throw from the new Water Park. They consist of two connected, but totally independent bedrooms.
- Bathrobes and slippers for the whole family
- Kids' pack with bathroom amenities
- Welcome gift and basket of sweets
- Kids' mini bar with juice, milk, milkshakes and soft drinks, restocked daily
- Babysitting service available from 6-11 p.m
- Baby Station: special area offering everything you need for small children, including a nappy-changing table, baby bottle steriliser, microwave
Family Junior Suite
Family Junior Suites include every indulgence for the 21st-century holidaymaker. Inter-connecting bedrooms ensure that every member of the family can make the most of their getaway.
Enjoy a wide range of international dishes in the hotel restaurant. There is a special area for children with suitable menus and cutlery especially for them.
Breakfast, lunch and buffet dinner with traditional dishes from international cuisine, including theme dining nights by country.
Get a true taste for the Dominican Republic at this authentic restaurant, featuring the best of the cuisine. Be sure to try fried plantains filled with garlic shrimp, it's a firm favourite.
Café de Paris Gourmet
Luxuriate in the cradle of nouvelle cuisine with this French gourmet eating establishment.
Il Capriccio brings all those sought-after Italian flavours to the Caribbean with delicious traditional dishes: pasta, pizza and meats with exquisite sauces. All the taste of Italy in the Caribbean.
This á la carte couples the most progressive Italian cuisine, pizzas and pastas with the most modern. You won't be sorry.
From tasty tapas to superb seafood and traditional roasts, Spanish food is all about making the most of fresh produce and splicing the social element. El Mesón encapsulates that ethos precisely.
Taste with chopsticks for a total immersion, or if you don't dare you can go back to typical silverware. Get the taste for sushi, teka maki and much more.
BBQ Restaurant in the Olas
Enjoy all your favourite meats, cooked to order on the grill.
- Private reception
- Welcome cocktail
- Private lobby bar
- International buffet restaurant, private
- All the services are included, the bars and restaurants at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana and Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro
- Recliners, beach umbrellas and towel service for beaches and pools
- International entertainment program for adults and children with live music (merengue, bachata and salsa) and a great variety of shows
- Free Wifi in lobby
- Children's activities in the Mini-Club ages 4 - 12 years
- Mini-bar with water, soft drinks and beer replenished daily
- Organized games, sports and activities
- Free entrance to the -oePueblo Principe- discotheque with local drinks and soft drinks included
- All local taxes and tips
- 3 à la carte dinners per week of stay with previous booking and formal dress, long trousers for men
- Wide selection of unlimited local drinks, beer and soft drinks in the hotel's bars until 11:30 p.m
- Snack Bar with à la carte service
- Towels for the pool and beach in the room upon arrival
Additional Facilities (£)
- Laptop computer rental with wireless internet from any point in the resort complex
- Sports with Scubaquatic: diving (PADI), sailing classes, windsurfing and more
- All motorised sports and vehicles
- Spa with a full program of massages and treatments
- Beauty and massage treatments in the Bahia Spa
- 24-hour babysitting service upon request, children up to 12 years old
- Safe in the room
- Laundry service
- Medical service
- Telephone calls, mail and fax
- International drinks, services and articles in the -oePueblo Principe-
- Premium Drinks
- Wedding service
- All the services and articles not specified under "All-inclusive"
- Professional photography services with Tropic One Studio so that you never forget your stay
- 1 lake-style pool
- Aquatic Park for kids
- Pool bar
- Water activities
- Private beachfront
- Mini golf
- Boogie boards
- Pedal boards
- Catamaran (£)
- Windsurfing classes (£)
- PADI scuba diving (£)
- Banana boat (£)
For the Family
- Kids' pool
- RiuLand kids' club for children ages 4 to 7 and 8 to 12
- Water Park
- A kids' spa
- Mini golf
- Sports pitches
- Exclusive area at the buffet
Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa's on-site spa is in at the epicentre of paradise, with exotic treatments for the whole family. Don't forget to visit the new children's spa Bahia Scouts Spa, located right next to the water park.
- Therapeutic sensation showers
- Vichy shower
- Scottish shower
- Bubble beds
- Cervical jets
- Dynamic pools
- Couples VIP cabins with private Jacuzzi
The country's top golf destination is here, in one of the best spots in the Caribbean. Golf lovers will find, only 5 minutes from the resort complex, the fantastic 18-hole course designed by Nick Price in the Dominican Republic, at the Punta Blanca Gold Club.