About the hotel
The incredible sights of the Big Apple can't be seen in a day, so what better place to lay your head than Hotel Mela. This luxury 4-star Midtown Manhattan hotel, adjacent to Times Square, exudes a NYC-Italian vibe, complemented by a relaxed yet sophisticated demeanour. With Times Square at your finger tips and the bright lights of Broadway and The Empire State Building close by, you couldn't choose a better place to experience the New York lifestyle. With the renowned Saju Bistro and Long Room Gastro Pub on-site, you don't even need to leave the hotel to enjoy food and drink after a long day exploring. No matter what has brought you to the Big Apple, Hotel Mela offers a warm welcome to New York.
- Excellent location near Times Square, with easy access to iconic New York attractions
- Enjoy distinguished cuisine on-site at the Long Room Gastro Pub and Saju Bistro
- Discover absolute comfort with a 24-hour Concierge Service
At a glance
Guest rooms at Hotel Mela have been designed to create a tranquil atmosphere of modern luxury and classic sophistication.
- Deluxe plush mattresses with duvets and 100% Egyptian combed cotton linens
- 32"- 40" flat-screen Samsung LED TVs
- 200 channel premium cable
- iHome alarm clocks with iPhone an iPod connectivity
- Complimentary coffee and tea maker serving Lavazza premium Italian roast coffee
- HSIA and complimentary WiFi
- Average 220 square feet (20.5 square meters)
- King, queen or two twin beds
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- H20 Spa bath amenities
- Fully stocked automated minibar
Averaging 190 sq.feet, these rooms feature either a queen bed or a double bed.
Averaging 220 sq.feet, these rooms feature a work desk with an ergonomic chair and a king, queen or two twin beds in the bedroom.
Average 300 sq.feet, these rooms feature a work desk with an ergonomic chair and a king or queen bed in the bedroom.
Suites at Hotel Mela feature earth-tone inspired décor designed to create a tranquil atmosphere of modern luxury and classic sophistication.
Executive Junior Suite
Enjoy separate working and sleeping areas, with a queen bed in the bedroom.
Relax in a dedicated sitting area with a sofa bed in this one-bedroom suite.
Averaging 400 sq.feet, these spacious one-bedroom suites feature a king bed and a large living area with a sofa.
Hotel Mela's two ultra-chic Penthouse suites offer sweeping skyline views of Midtown Manhattan. Sophistication is delivered through draped silk, black parrot textiles and Mamba leather, blending the best luxuries with-state-of-the-art facilities. Each Penthouse suite features a separate bedroom with a full adjoining bathroom and living room, a separate wet bar area and a 40" LED plasma televisions complete with iHome Entertainment Centres.
Dining & Drinking
In the heart of Times Square, Hotel Mela is never far away from some of the best places to eat and drink. Whether you are looking for a quintessentially New York slice of pizza or something a little more up market, countless options are within walking distance. There are also two options on-site that will satisfy the healthiest of appetites and deliver a true taste of New York. Choose between the eclectic Long Room Gastro Pub for a unique take on New York dining and drinking, or head to Saju Bistro for a cool take on a French Bistro. At Saju you have your pick of delectable breakfast and dinner options alongside a full service bar offering a catalogue of signature cocktails.
- 24-hour Concierge Service
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- 250 cable Channel package including major international channels: TV Brazil, TV France, TV Japan and TV Italy
- Same-day dry cleaning and laundry service
- Direct dial numbers
- Express check out
- Concierge services
- 24-hour business centre with a complimentary boarding pass printing available
- Room service available 19:00 - 23:00 daily featuring cuisine from Saju Bistro
- Valet Parking is available 24-hours at the front entrance of the hotel (fee of $50 per day)
With so many New York activities and attractions nearby, your time in New York offers plenty of opportunity for exploration.
- Statue of Liberty
- Rockefeller Centre
- Broadway and the Theatre District
- Empire State Building
- Carnegie Hall
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Radio City Music Hall
- Central Park
- Times Square
- 9/11 Memorial
- 5th Avenue shopping
- MOMA Museum of Modern Art
- Lincoln Centre
- United Nations