About the hotel
Butterfly Beach Hotel, located on the vibrant South Coast of Barbados, offers couples and families excellent value for money in a fantastic oceanfront setting with access to two white sand beaches. Just 15 minutes from the airport, this friendly and relaxed hotel is an excellent choice for those seeking the many attractions and activities of Barbados. Oistins, a fishing village with its nightly fish fry and shopping plaza, is a few minutes walk away, and St Lawrence Gap, famous for its restaurants and bars, is just 5 minutes along the coast. Spacious rooms are well appointed with air conditioning, king or twin beds, and free internet access. Connecting rooms and one bedroom apartments are also available for families. Discover Barbados with an excellent value holiday at Butterfly Beach.
- Excellent value holidays in a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Wonderful views along the coastline of Bridgetown
- Outstanding location near a range of excellent attractions, such as Oistins Bay
- Closed for renovation: 01 Jun - 31 Oct 2018
At a glance
Excellent Value Accommodations
All Rooms and apartments feature the following amenities:
- Free WiFi
- Telephone and cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron and ironing board
- Bath or shower
Mixed View Room
Overlooking the whirlpool courtyard and the coastline of Oistins Bay and beyond, these rooms are a wonderful basecamp for discovering Barbados. The maximum occupancy for these rooms is 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Studio Island View
The most popular room category at Butterfly Beach, complete with a kitchenette, welcoming Caribbean furnishings, and a balcony with a table and chairs for enjoying the view. The maximum occupancy for these rooms is 2 adults 0r 2 adults and 1 child.
- Changing to Superior Studio Pool View from 1st Nov 2018
Superior Studio Island View
These upgraded rooms benefit from enhanced furnishings, including USB charging ports, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a microwave. The maximum occupancy for these rooms is 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
- Changing to Deluxe Studio Island View from 1st Nov 2018
Superior Studio Ocean View
Overlook the quaint whirlpool courtyard with the emerald Caribbean Sea in a Superior Studio Ocean View. You'll benefit from upgraded furnishings, including USB charging ports, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a microwave. The maximum occupancy for these rooms is 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
- Changing to Deluxe Studio Ocean View from 1st Nov 2018
One Bed Apartment Ocean View
Enjoy a beautiful Bajan view from these superior apartments, complete with a full kitchen, a living area with a sofa bed, and a balcony for enjoying the view. The maximum occupancy for these rooms is 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 child.
The Reef Bar & Grill
The Reef Bar & Grill is located directly on the sea, serving continental and Caribbean cuisine for buffet breakfast, an á la carte lunch menu, daytime snacks, and dinner daily. Three times a week you can enjoy live music after the Manager's Cocktail Party.
- Breakfast: 07:30 - 10:00
- Lunch: 11:30 - 14:30
- Dinner: 18:30 - 21:30
- Bar open until 23:00 with daily happy hour and bar snacks
- Free WiFi
- Large Screen TV with Sports Channels in the bar area
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Money exchange 08:00 - 20:00
- 24 hour security
- Gift shop
- Activities desk
- Free computer kiosk with internet
- Outdoor pools
- Lounge chairs
- Beach access
- Car parking, car rental, buses
- Foreign exchange
- Laundry services
- Tours and excursions
Butterfly Beach has a large swimming pool, extensive sunbathing areas with loungers, and direct access to two white-sand beaches. The bar also provides a large-screen TV for those all-important sporting events.
- Scuba Diving
- Golf Course
- Weekly live guitar music
- Weekly live steel pan music
- Weekly Karaoke Night
- Weekly managers Rum Punch Party
- Lounge with big screens for sports TV
- Walking distance to Oistins Fish Fry
- 5 minutes to St Lawrence Gap
- 20 minutes to Bridgetown
- 40 minutes to Holetown
Butterfly Beach Hotel is committed to doing good for the environment and the local community. Their efforts have seem them awarded the Green Globe Certification. Here's a selection of how they play their part:
- Efficent use of engergy and water
- Use biodegradable cleaning materials
- Deliver local produce to the table and use local products where possible
- Encourage holidaymakers to take part in the Pack For A Purpose campaign where they pack valuable school supplies for children in the local area.