Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa
About the hotel
Situated right on one of the most picturesque and blissfully quiet stretches of sand in all of Aruba, Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa is perfect for holidaymakers seeking relaxation. The boutique resort sprawls onto the glorious sands of Eagle Beach, recently named #3 in the ‘Top 10 Beaches in the World’ by Trip Advisor, where your refreshment of choice will be brought to you on your sun lounger. Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa is prime location to recharge your batteries and take in the scents, flavours and atmosphere of the real Caribbean. You can indulge from a delicious array of choice at the resort’s a la carte eateries and sip on cocktails hand made by the resort's friendly staff. Palm trees, tropical gardens and thatched roof palapas dot the landscape, easing guests into the day after Yoga, Pilates classes and spa services. Paired with fine and casual dining, sunbathing on the beach and lounging by the pool there is something for everyone who is seeking their very own idyllic rejuvenation.
- Just 72 rooms and suites at this blissful boutique Aruban escape
- Nestled along Eagle Beach - recently voted #3 in Trip Advisor's 'Top 10 Beaches in the World'
- A Platinum-certified Green Globe resort committed to operating an eco-friendly resort
At a glance
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa combines luxury and stunning beach front locations to create breathtaking rooms bound to make your stay here your most memorable yet.
Deluxe Ocean View Room
Overlooking Eagle Beach and the resort's collection of thatched-roof palapas, these ocean view rooms include a private balcony or terrace, a spa-inspired marble bathroom, sitting area, a refreshment nook and a choice between King Size bed or two Double beds.
Deluxe Garden View Room
These newly renovated rooms allow you to overlook the resort's lush tropical gardens from your private patio or balcony. Other rooms inclusions are a choice of King-size bed or two double beds, spa-inspired bathroom with rainfall shower head, sitting area and refreshment nook.
Deluxe Ocean Front Room
Newly renovated rooms with a ocean-front view of Eagle Beach from your private balcony. With marble bathroom, king-size bed, comfortable sitting area, refreshment nook and complimentary bottle of champagne with 4 night stay, these rooms prove to be a hit with honeymooners looking for that something extra special.
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
A tranquil retreat beautifully furbished with warm woods and organic textures. This spacious suite includes one King-size bed and Queen sleeper sofa, private balcony, 42-inch TV, kitchenette with granite counter, a spa-inspired bathroom and your own wine refrigerator.
All rooms include:
- One king bed or two double beds
- 32-inch LCD flat-screen cable TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Electronic safe deposit box
- Microwave and mini-fridge
- Coffee-maker, coffee & tea
- iHome docking station with alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Ice chest beach cooler
- Telephone/data port
- In-room dining
- Air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily morning newspaper in lobby
- All rooms non-smoking
A vast array of dining options will leave your taste buds yearning for more at Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa.
Enjoy a flavoursome breakfast or dinner at the resort's stunning open air eatery. Expertly crafted dishes inspired by the chef's seasonal market finds ensure that every meal is full of exciting tastes and will leave you fully satisfied. Breakfast Daily - 07:00 to 11:30 - Dinner Daily - 17:00 to close.
The Chophouse marries local delicacies with international favourites to ensure that there is something for everyone on the menu. Whether it's fish, meat or something different that you are craving, this modern restaurant has it all. Dine in style as the resort pianist plays favourite tunes in the background to really make your time here as magical as you wished it would be. Dinner Daily - 17:30 - 22:30
Omakase Sushi Bar
If it is that classic Japanese cuisine that you seek, then look no further than this ultra-chic eatery. Tucked away in The Chophouse, guests can try out the chef's surprise four-course culinary journey that gives the place its name as well as the freshest sushi and sashimi in all of Aruba. This stylish space is one of the resorts most popular places to indulge in a bite to eat. Dinner - Tue–Sat 17:30 - 22:30
Pega Pega Beach Bar & Grill
A much more casual approach to on island dining. This beach grill serves up fresh fruit smoothies, local brews and freshly caught fish to you whilst you are overlooking the stunning Eagle beach. Need some more cocktails with lunch? A beach waiter is on hand to ensure that you have all the food and drink you need. Cocktails - daily 10:30am to 11pm - Lunch - 12:00 - 17:00 - Happy Hour with Live Music - daily 17:00 - 19:00
Resort Amenities & Services
- 50 palapas on Eagle Beach
- Two outdoor yoga and Pilates pavilions
- Daily yoga and Pilates classes
- Spa del Sol
- Fresh water swimming pool
- Fitness Studio
- The Chophouse
- Ike’s Bistro & Lounge
- Omakase Sushi Bar
- Pega-Pega Café Beach Bar with daily live entertainment
- Weekly Manager’s Cocktail Party
- Gift Shop
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- TopDrive Car Rental desk on premises
- Ice machines
- Dry cleaning and laundry
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa is usually mentioned in the same breath as relaxation or rejuvenation, but there are plenty of activities that you can get up to on the island should you wish to be a little more active. The resort’s helpful concierge service will aid you in trying your hand at something a little different during your time in Aruba.
Activities available on the island include:
- Scuba diving and snorkelling
- Windsurfing and kitesurfing
- Water sports
- Off-road safaris
- Deep-sea fishing
Recognized as Aruba’s #1 wellness resort, Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa’s oceanfront Spa del Sol is an intimate and inviting open-air oasis designed to inspire a lifelong pursuit of health and wellness. Daily Yoga and Pilates classes energize and activate the body through movement or you can utilise the fully equipped fitness studio.
Offering tropical garden views and lots of natural light, our new Fitness Studio features an impressive range of cardio and strength training equipment. This state-of-the-art, air-conditioned studio is open early morning through late evening and features:
Cardio Fitness Equipment:
- 2 Vision Commercial Treadmills
- 1 Vision Commercial Elliptical Trainer
- 1 Vision Commercial Recumbent Bike
- 1 Matrix Magnetic Resistance Rower
Strength training equipment:
- Inflight Fitness Functional Trainer for multiple users
- Dumbbell free weights
- Abdominal bench
- Flat / Incline / Decline bench
- Stretch mats
Weddings & Honeymoons
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa is the picture perfect place to tie the knot. Whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony whilst barefoot on Aruba’s widest beach or dreaming of saying 'I do' beneath the beachfront pavilion surrounded by your loved ones, the experienced team here will make for an hassle-free, unforgettable experience. If it is a blissful honeymoon you seek, then look no further than Manchebo Beach Spa & Resort. This boutique 72 room haven is the most idyllic location to begin your life together.
Wedding packages include:
- Fresh tropical flowers
- Professional photography
- Live entertainment
- Delicious island cuisine
Honeymoon packages include:
- Four-night stay in a deluxe ocean-view room
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Couples’ massage
- One breakfast in bed for two
- Romantic candlelight dinner
- Snorkelling or sunset cruise
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa is a Platinum-certified Green Globe resort committed to operating an eco-friendly resort and adhering to the best practices of sustainable tourism.
- Annually reviewing their performance and improving year to year toward the industry’s best practice levels.
- Wherever possible, purchasing local products and services with minimal negative environmental impact.
- Recording and tracking operational performance in order to maintain an effective environmental sustainability plan.
- Giving preference to employing local people wherever possible.
- Reducing, reusing and recycling throughout the property to prevent and control pollution.
- Educating staff, guests, suppliers and community in order to build environmental awareness and action.
- Lowering utility costs by tracking the performance of current systems and technology
- Introducing a measurement and monitoring system across the company.