- Destinations MexicoJamaicaDom RepBarbadosAntiguaSt LuciaBritish Virgin IslandsTurks & CaicosSt Kitts & NevisGrenadaSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBahamasArubaTobagoCuba
- WorldwideMaldivesMauritiusThailandSeychellesEgyptDubaiSri Lanka
- Be Inspired
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- Win a holiday
- my booking
Situated on the world famous Gold Coast of Barbados, Waves Hotel is one of the most idyllic destinations on the island. It is a Caribbean paradise that simply must be experienced! Forget everything you've ever known or experienced about all-inclusive hotels... Waves is distinctly different. It is an all-inclusive hotel with style!
Exclusive Caribbean Warehouse Extras
70 rooms in 2 buildings. Rooms in the Ocean House building on 4 floors with 1 lift. All rooms are newly renovated rooms and have;
- Brand-new 6ft super king-size beds with memory foam mattress
- pillow menu
- ceiling fan
- multi-jet walk-in showers
- flat-screen TV with built-in DVD player (DVD library in hotel)
- iPod docks (iPods and computers available to rent from reception*)
- FREE wired Internet access
- daily-stocked mini bar
- tea/coffee maker
- iron and boards
- bathrobes and nightly turn down service.
- Standard Island View Rooms are located in the Ocean House building
- Standard Island View Rooms do not have a balcony
- located on either the 2nd or 3rd floor with 1 super king-size bed and a single sleeper sofa in the living area
- ideal for 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years.
Standard Island View Room
- Are located in the Ocean House building, located on either the 2nd or 3rd floor with 1 super king-size bed and a single sleeper sofa in the living area, ideal for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years.
- Standard Island View Rooms do not have a balcony.
Standard Oceanfront Rooms
- As Standard Island View Rooms but facing the ocean, located on either the 1st or 2nd floors of the main building with either a balcony or terrace.
- Rooms sleep max 2 adults.
Duplex Island View Suite
- Have a balcony and are split level, open plan rooms with bedroom and bathroom on lower level and lounge and patio on upper level.
- Facilities include a wet bar and fridge.
- There is 1 super king-size bed and a single full length sofa bed on the upper level.
- Rooms sleep max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
- Are located across the road from the main building in the adults-only area (for guests aged 16 years and over), all with large balcony or terrace overlooking the freeform pool and spa.
- Rooms have 1 super king-size bed, sleeps max 2 adults (children not permitted).
Superior Oceanfront Rooms
- Have a balcony or terrace with fantastic ocean views and are slightly larger than the Standard version.
- Located on either the ground, 1st, 2nd or top floors of the main building.
- They have 1 super king-size bed, sleeping max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
Deluxe Oceanfront Rooms
- Have a balcony and are located on either the 1st or 2nd floors of the main building.
- They have 1 super king-size bed and a comfortable lounge area.
- Sleeps max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
Duplex Oceanfront Suites
- Have a balcony with stunning panoramic views and are all situated on the top floor of the main hotel.
- Perfect for couples these new open plan rooms are split-level, with bedroom and bathroom on the lower level and lounge area and patio on the upper level.
- Facilities include a wet bar, fridge, bathrobes and turn-down service.
- Suites have 1 super king-size bed in the bedroom and a sofa on the upper level and sleep max 2 persons.
- The main restaurant overlooks the ocean and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner (5 nights a week), serving a variety of international cuisine featuring both buffet and a la carte options
- This gourmet air-conditioned restaurant is open for dinner only, which offers an array of Asian Pacific cuisine with fresh fish and innovative fusion dishes (some dishes have a local supplement)
The Garden Restaurant
- Situated in the Spa area (over 16s only, 6 times a week), offers an extensive Caribbean menu.
- With 3 different bars, opening at various times in the day, there's even waiter service on the beach!
- The Sunset bar has an even more laid back setting with tasteful evening entertainment including jazz and live piano.
- Or why not enjoy a sparkling wine menu available throughout the day! 24-hour room service (limited menu between 11.00pm-7.00am).
- The After hours bar is open from 9.30pm-1.30am.
- Snorkelling, kayaking, sailing (must be experienced)
- yoga, meditation, Tai Chi, pilates, aqua aerobics, aerobics and salsa dancing
- Scuba lessons are available in the swimming pool
- Daily Mail available in reception
- Express check-out facility and online check-in 48 hours before arrival
- In the Ocean House there is an adults games room and library with after-hours bar.
- Outside there are deluxe four-poster daybeds on which to relax and beyond is a shady garden for yoga and meditation.
Also in the adults-only section are a state-of-the-art gym and a work out room for yoga and pilates.
- The spa area is an attractive adults-only facility (for guests aged 16 years and over) with a large freeform swimming pool featuring a unique vitality area to invigorate and revitalise.
- 2 FREE spa treatments per guest aged 16 years and over per 7-night stay including basic facials, massages, aromatherapy treatments, manicure, pedicure and water treatments.
- Complimentary daily local newspaper
- Each evening there is low-key entertainment from a wide selection of talented, local singers and bands each evening, as well as a manager's weekly cocktail party. There are many popular night spots and watering holes on the island, like Blue Monkey Beach Bar and Restaurant at Paynes Bay.
- The Spa for adults only, features a large, free form hydrotherapy pool with air-loungers, and sauna, steam room, power showers, and there are plenty of relaxing and invigorating specialist treatments to enhance your whole holiday.
- At the main building, the pool is located on the terrace, overlooking the sea. Children under 12 years should be accompanied by an adult when using the pool. Over at the Spa there is a large free form pool for adults only. Once a week a scuba dive class is held here.
- Windsurfing, sailing and kayaks are all available free of charge. There is a water sports shop at the beach and the staff will be pleased to assist with tuition if required. Scuba diving trips and deep sea fishing trips can be arranged at extra cost.
- Horse racing at the Garrison Savannah takes place from January - April, June to August and October - December on a Saturday afternoon.
- The hotel receptionist or tour operator representative will be pleased to arrange a tee time for you: A new 18 hole. 6805 yard, par 72 championship public golf course called Barbados Golf Club, has been opened near Oistins on the south coast of the island. The hotel has preferential green fees at this course. The Golf Academy, with a driving range and tuition is located close to Barbados Golf Club.
- Excursions to see the beautiful island of Barbados can be arranged at the front desk. These include Water tours, Local site seeing, horse riding, or simply car hire.
Club Room Benefits
Club Room Benefits available for 2013 at an additional supplement include:
- VIP In room check-in
- Either a personal programme of daily full spa treatments, or 1 round of golf per 7 nights (2 rounds for 10 night stays, 3 rounds for 14 night stays) inclusive of club hire, shoes, and transport to Barbados Golf Club
- 2 half‐hour personal training sessions per week
- Option of dining once in your preferred romantic location ‐ either in‐room, on the terrace, or on the beach
- Priority booking and seating for all restaurants
- Extended minibar service including snacks, restocked daily
- Upgraded director wine at all meals
Club Room Benefits available for 2014 at an additional supplement include:
- VIP check‐in and guaranteed late check‐out
- Bottle of bubbly on arrival
- Personal concierge service
- Daily spa treatments (excludes treatments on arrival and departure day) from the full menu, or swap five of your treatments for 1 round of golf at Barbados Golf Club, including club hire, and transport
- Private in‐room romantic dining experience
- Extended minibar including daily restock, snacks and additional drinks
- Upgraded director wine at dinner
- $60 room credit per room per week towards cost of premium bar drinks
- Turn down service with ice bucket and evening snacks delivered to your room
- Personal Waves gift
- Priority booking in restaurants
- Free use of Kindle with pre‐loaded books (subject to availability)
- Complimentary return transport to Oistin’s Street Party.
Exclusive to Virgin Holidays in the UK
Book your Exclusive Virgin Holidays hotel with Caribbean Warehouse; the UK's leading Award Winning Virgin Holidays Specialist Agent.
Choose from four fantastic exclusive hotels:
Relax in the v-room*
- Lounge like an A-lister away from the crowds and start your holiday in style.
- Relax, catch up on the papers, surf the web or take in the floor to ceiling views, without distractions.
- Keep kids occupied in the dedicated play area.
- Have fun and stay connected with internet access, TVs, table football and Sony video games.
- Fill up on complimentary tasty pastries, mouth watering bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs as well as fresh fruits, cereal and yoghurt, plus soft drinks, smoothies and good old tea and coffee (alcohol available at an additional cost).
- Take advantage of the twilight check-in facility. Check-in the night before departure and avoid the peak hours. The next morning you just go straight through the Fast Track security channel to the v-room (available at London Gatwick only).
Check In Chill Out
- EXCLUSIVELY FREE to Virgin Holidays guests.
- Take the stress out of checking in for your return flight from the Caribbean with Virgin Atlantic's Check In Chill Out service.
- Check in from the comfort of your hotel.
- No more queuing at the airport.
- Make the most of your last day on holiday and soak up the last drop of Caribbean sunshine!
NEW Concierge Lounge at Waves
- Extended Concierge Rep duty times, making it more convenient than ever to always get expert advice on hand.
- Access to cool technology with FREE Internet - so you can pick up your emails or update your Facebook.
- Get updates on the local news or your favourite soap.
- Chill out in the mid day heat.
- Recharge your mobile phones or other gadgets.
- FREE App especially designed for the lounge with fab up-to-date info on your hotel and your destination.
*Additional charges apply.
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Dont worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"