Why we like it
An amazing all inclusive boutique hotel with an exclusive FREE room upgrade, a FREE kid stay, and a boatload of FREE extras for the ultimate Caribbean escape.
- 7 nights all inclusive from only £938pp
- Exclusive FREE Room Upgrade to the best available room at check-in
- FREE Turtle Swim Excursion per guest per stay
- FREE Spa Treatment per guest per week
- FREE Resort Transfers
Free Scuba Diving
- FREE Learn to Dive Session for beginners
- FREE Sea Dive for PADI qualified divers per guest per week
- Optional Diving Courses available for a small supplement
Take the Kids
- One kid under 7yrs stays FREE, with flights starting from just £499 per child
Extend your Stay
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and receive even MORE extras:
- + FREE half-day Island Sightseeing Tour
- + 2 FREE Extra Spa Treatments
Upgrade your Transfers
- Add private transfers from £30pp
Connect From Your Local Airport
- Connect from your local airport from only £99pp return
- Click here for more info
Book by 30 September 2015
- Exclusive extras valid for travel completed before 21 Dec 2015, 03 — 31 Jan 2016 & 01 Mar — 30 Apr 2016.
- Prices for alternative days, dates, durations, and airports are available.
- Call now to customise this offer.
Terms and conditions – Subject to Availability. Free Resort Transfers valid for stays of 7Nts+. Minimum stay 7 nights. Upgrade room category subject to availability and allocated at the time of check-in. Spa treatments are available for adults and girls aged 13 years or older. Guests under 16 years of age must be supervised at all times to participate in resort activities, including diving, and the turtle excursion. Additional extras for 10 night+ Stays not valid with ROH room upgrade promotion. Per person price based on 2 adults sharing on select dates, including return flights, APD tax, fuel charges, in-flight meals, luggage allowance & all inclusive meal plan. Deposit from £495pp. Regional & weekend flight supplements apply, price correct at the time of publication based on the lowest flight booking class seats.